Dollar Gen. Store on N. 6th

Dollar Gen. Store on N. 6th

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

AOL

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Is it open yet? I might be coming to visit soon & I am sure hoping that it is open when I get there. I love their $ 5.00 coupons that they give out all of the time. One wk.end I use 3 of them, so I saved $ 15.00. I used a $ 5 one this past wk.end & when I ck'd out, I got another $ 5 for next wk.end. Some mos. I get $ 20 in free items or in the mos. with 5 Sats. I have gotten as much as $ 25 free items. I am just a middle class American trying to save some money.. I love getting free coffe & coffee creamer or I will put it toward cleaning products of just whatever I need that wk.
DIY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jul 22, 2012
guest wrote:
Is it open yet? I might be coming to visit soon & I am sure hoping that it is open when I get there. I love their $ 5.00 coupons that they give out all of the time. One wk.end I use 3 of them, so I saved $ 15.00. I used a $ 5 one this past wk.end & when I ck'd out, I got another $ 5 for next wk.end. Some mos. I get $ 20 in free items or in the mos. with 5 Sats. I have gotten as much as $ 25 free items. I am just a middle class American trying to save some money.. I love getting free coffe & coffee creamer or I will put it toward cleaning products of just whatever I need that wk.
Not open yet but since you're so obsessed with cheap dollar stores you can go masturbate on the parking lot when you get here
tom jones

Manila, AR

#3 Jul 22, 2012
diy bet u masturbate just for the kick of it no women hehe
yeah its me

West Memphis, AR

#4 Jul 23, 2012
It should have been built closer to town. The lot in front of Kroger would have been the perfect spot for everyone on this end of town. We shop at Kroger and Hays , only makes sense to put the DG store where the people already go. Too late now. I'll shop there. I don't mind saving money. I'm not thrilled with the location but can't do anything about it now.

AOL

#5 Jul 23, 2012
DIY wrote:
<quoted text>
Not open yet but since you're so obsessed with cheap dollar stores you can go masturbate on the parking lot when you get here
Thanks for the very sweet words, u r just too nice. I really think I know who u r and u r just a pitiful person . Have fun in life, u r trully sick..........
DG Mgmt

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jul 23, 2012
guest wrote:
There's no need to wait for the savings we currently have stores located at 119 Bevil Street in Gosnell AR and 1810 S. Division in Blytheville.

AOL

#7 Jul 23, 2012
tom jones wrote:
diy bet u masturbate just for the kick of it no women hehe
SICK A.H.
Just Sayin'

Lake City, AR

#8 Jul 24, 2012
yeah its me wrote:
It should have been built closer to town. The lot in front of Kroger would have been the perfect spot for everyone on this end of town. We shop at Kroger and Hays , only makes sense to put the DG store where the people already go. Too late now. I'll shop there. I don't mind saving money. I'm not thrilled with the location but can't do anything about it now.
Oh get over it already. Sick of hearing about the Blytheville "elite" and how they don't like where the store is located. Like a craphole of a town like this has any elite. That is hilarious in itself! I guess I'm elite too. LOL... White, money, nice car, fantastic house... So laughable. I live in Blytheville! No one is elite haha! Anyway, about location...like Penn's BBQ was such a beautiful site to see. That place was falling apart. They would rather live next to that and trailer parks than a nice new building. Odd logic. Guess cause it has the word "dollar" in it. What do they want... Donald Trump to come build something there. Even the so called elite couldn't shop there LOL! Poor hick town. Look forward to shopping at the dollar store and running in to people that probably bashed the place. I'll just smile and laugh under my breath and move on.

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jul 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Just Sayin'"]<quoted text>
Oh get over it already. Sick of hearing about the Blytheville "elite" and how they don't like where the store is located. Like a craphole of a town like this has any elite. That is hilarious in itself! I guess I'm elite too. LOL... White, money, nice car, fantastic house... So laughable. I live in Blytheville! No one is elite haha! Anyway, about location...like Penn's BBQ was such a beautiful site to see. That place was falling apart. They would rather live next to that and trailer parks than a nice new building. Odd logic. Guess cause it has the word "dollar" in it. What do they want... Donald Trump to come build something there. Even the so called elite couldn't shop there LOL! Poor hick town. Look forward to shopping at the dollar store and running in to people that probably bashed the place. I'll just smile and laugh under my breath and move on.[/QUOTE]

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder you don't live there you don't have to look at it you can't judge!

AOL

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Oh get over it already. Sick of hearing about the Blytheville "elite" and how they don't like where the store is located. Like a craphole of a town like this has any elite. That is hilarious in itself! I guess I'm elite too. LOL... White, money, nice car, fantastic house... So laughable. I live in Blytheville! No one is elite haha! Anyway, about location...like Penn's BBQ was such a beautiful site to see. That place was falling apart. They would rather live next to that and trailer parks than a nice new building. Odd logic. Guess cause it has the word "dollar" in it. What do they want... Donald Trump to come build something there. Even the so called elite couldn't shop there LOL! Poor hick town. Look forward to shopping at the dollar store and running in to people that probably bashed the place. I'll just smile and laugh under my breath and move on.[/QUOTE] I second everything u said, I couldn't have said that better. There r no Donald Trump's at all in the town and there r no "Kenney's either. Alot of people think they r it tho. I is proud to be an American & I is proud to shop at the dollar sto !!!!!!!!!!

AOL

#11 Jul 26, 2012
I now have (2)$ 5.00 coupon's for this Sat. for free items at the Dollar Gen.(good at any of their stores) U have to buy $ 25 worth and then u get $ 5 off if u have their coupon. U get the coupon's on the wks. that they give it to u on one of your receipts. So if I buy $ 50 worth this Sat., I will only pay $ 40. U save even more if u buy your items on sale in the store. Just passing this info. on as YES, I like to get more for my money. hahahaha...I know someone will make a very nasty remark to me but for the ones of u that have families & r trying to save some money ck. this out.
Just Sayin'

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2012
guest wrote:
Oh get over it already. Sick of hearing about the Blytheville "elite" and how they don't like where the store is located. Like a craphole of a town like this has any elite. That is hilarious in itself! I guess I'm elite too. LOL... White, money, nice car, fantastic house... So laughable. I live in Blytheville! No one is elite haha! Anyway, about location...like Penn's BBQ was such a beautiful site to see. That place was falling apart. They would rather live next to that and trailer parks than a nice new building. Odd logic. Guess cause it has the word "dollar" in it. What do they want... Donald Trump to come build something there. Even the so called elite couldn't shop there LOL! Poor hick town. Look forward to shopping at the dollar store and running in to people that probably bashed the place. I'll just smile and laugh under my breath and move on. "

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder you don't live there you don't have to look at it you can't judge!
Excuse me but across from me is a couple of businesses. I have no problem with it. Again, all they can do is get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blytheville Businesses 29 min Guest 10
Circus (May '14) 3 hr Guest 10
Blytheville in top 3 8 hr really 9
Amanda B. 8 hr whatever 12
new tattoo guy in gosnell is he any good ? (Jan '14) 8 hr whatever 28
Wellsprings Church Pastor 9 hr guest 50
Vance And Peggy 13 hr Whodat 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages