First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Marion, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Is there a new donut shop where the tobacco store used to be? There is a sign in the window that says Shirley's donuts.
Guest

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
Is there a new donut shop where the tobacco store used to be? There is a sign in the window that says Shirley's donuts.
dont know but they can't compete with jeri- lins. If you didn't know jeri's is moving into the old bowling alley building. Tons of parking!!!
guest

Steele, MO

#3 Jul 27, 2012
yea
Owens

Steele, MO

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Yea
Guest

Sussex, WI

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Jeri-Lin donuts were good but don't know another possible business when you haven't even tried them. We need to support all of Blytheville not just a few patrons.
just sayin

Marion, AR

#6 Jul 27, 2012
People here only really like jeri lynns because that's the only donut shop they've ever had around here.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jul 27, 2012
just sayin wrote:
People here only really like jeri lynns because that's the only donut shop they've ever had around here.
They are the best, some of us do leave Blytheville and have actually tried other donuts, up to and including Krispy Kreme.

Jerry Lins are just the best.
Guest

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Hood shop in Paragould, but they're not as good as Jerry's. They do have good fried pies though.
Guest

North Little Rock, AR

#9 Jul 27, 2012
My bad. Good
guest

Leachville, AR

#10 Jul 27, 2012
where is the Old Tobacco Store located at?
The lady that worked for Jerri from high school till now is great at making his donuts. He taught her well.
And is a nice lady too. Glad it is still going to go on.
But you are right. We need to support all of the business's that come here. There is enough of us to go around to keep them going. It also makes us grow.
lea

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Jerry Lin's is good!
Lux

Euless, TX

#12 Jul 28, 2012
The Osceola donut shop has about as close to Jerry Lin's ad I've seen.
guest

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2012
If you will stop and look thru the door-It is empty.Guess the roachs and mice are making donuts in the walls.Or money laudering.
Guest

Trumann, AR

#14 Jul 28, 2012
guest wrote:
If you will stop and look thru the door-It is empty.Guess the roachs and mice are making donuts in the walls.Or money laudering.
Look at post #2 jerk
guest

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at post #2 jerk
at you
Guest2

Blytheville, AR

#17 Nov 10, 2012
I've lived in Osceola and Blytheville, currently living in Blytheville right down the street from Jerry Lins and out of the both, MY favorite is definitely Osceola doughnut shop! So soft and fresh every time!
Lars

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
wondering wrote:
Is there a new donut shop where the tobacco store used to be? There is a sign in the window that says Shirley's donuts.
Shipley's Doughnuts. New building on the corner of Holland and Main.
Stephanie

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Nov 11, 2012
just sayin wrote:
People here only really like jeri lynns because that's the only donut shop they've ever had around here.
Not sure if I'm enough of a world traveler for you, but with my career, I've had to travel a lot.

I've lived (among other places) in New York City (Manhattan) where I was lucky enough to frequent the Magnolia Bakery (google it). I've lived in Canada where I enjoyed Tim Horton doughnuts, "timbits," and muffins. I lived in San Francisco where I enjoyed Tartine's Bakery, especially their morning buns and buttermilk scones. Of course, I love Krispy Kreme when they are right out of the oven. AND, Shipley's is a great bakery if y'all are getting one in Blytheville. ALL of those places were delicious!!

BUT nothing--anywhere--anytime has been better (or as good) as a Jeri-Lin's fresh baked glazed doughnut or cinnamon roll. They are the best I've ever had. And I didn't even mention the crepes at a sidewalk cafe, made fresh, in France.:)

Jeri-Lin's rules. It's as simple as that.
guest

North Little Rock, AR

#21 Nov 11, 2012
I was in Cooter one time and got me some Hostess Donuts.Now that is good eating and had me a orange sodey too.
guest2

United States

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if I'm enough of a world traveler for you, but with my career, I've had to travel a lot.
I've lived (among other places) in New York City (Manhattan) where I was lucky enough to frequent the Magnolia Bakery (google it). I've lived in Canada where I enjoyed Tim Horton doughnuts, "timbits," and muffins. I lived in San Francisco where I enjoyed Tartine's Bakery, especially their morning buns and buttermilk scones. Of course, I love Krispy Kreme when they are right out of the oven. AND, Shipley's is a great bakery if y'all are getting one in Blytheville. ALL of those places were delicious!!
BUT nothing--anywhere--anytime has been better (or as good) as a Jeri-Lin's fresh baked glazed doughnut or cinnamon roll. They are the best I've ever had. And I didn't even mention the crepes at a sidewalk cafe, made fresh, in France.:)
Jeri-Lin's rules. It's as simple as that.
I dont mean any disrepect, but I think most doughnuts are fried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waffle inn 2 hr Mizzou 3
Waffle Inn 2 hr Mizzou21 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr Granpa bilbo 10,067
Gary money missing Phillips 6 hr Dripper 4
Gary Phillips out 6 hr Dripper 48
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Vote 29,900
johnathan wesley wesmorland.aka wes. 7 hr old friend 1
Blytheville Dating
Find my Match

Blytheville Jobs

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blytheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blytheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]