What happened at Kroger gas station

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

Guest

Trenton, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2013
What happened to the black girls that were at the Kroger gas station. I thought that Arlita was the manager.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
What happened to the black girls that were at the Kroger gas station. I thought that Arlita was the manager.
Why don't you ask Arlita?
guest

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#3 Feb 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask Arlita?
Forreal
Guest

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Cause I don't know her personally, just the name from her name tag. Just noticed it seems like that it's all white folks up in there now. Just seemed kinda fishy and wondered if anyone else had noticed.
Futureprimitive

Lake City, AR

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
Cause I don't know her personally, just the name from her name tag. Just noticed it seems like that it's all white folks up in there now. Just seemed kinda fishy and wondered if anyone else had noticed.
Aaaaaaw,know kidden,all white folks you say.That fishy smell was that lost crew.
Futureprimitive

Lake City, AR

#6 Feb 4, 2013
THE LAST CREW.
adam

Pacific, MO

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
Cause I don't know her personally, just the name from her name tag. Just noticed it seems like that it's all white folks up in there now. Just seemed kinda fishy and wondered if anyone else had noticed.
every time we have this happen everyone thinks it is racial if people work and don't do their jobs, steal, or break company policy they are fired if it happens to be all black or all white or a mix so be it that is the problem here we have lacked the standards so much for blacks that we have reputation of a shitty work force you have high standards you keep good employees black, white what ever and you have a good buiness.
fair is fair

Little Rock, AR

#8 Feb 5, 2013
they needed to meet they quota of white people in this black town
cracker

Little Rock, AR

#9 Feb 5, 2013
..i see white people!!!!!!!!
resident

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Stupid ass racist people make me ill. I mean damn...GROW UP..thank God for mix children because one day probably years from now racism will not be an issue. I can only pray because most ot the population will be mixed! I can't stand racist ass people....if your white n are racist find an all white place to live...if your black an racist same thing but instead its. Slave this cracker that....GTFO smmfh!! Just retarded I swear!!
guest

Blytheville, AR

#11 Feb 8, 2013
resident wrote:
Stupid ass racist people make me ill. I mean damn...GROW UP..thank God for mix children because one day probably years from now racism will not be an issue. I can only pray because most ot the population will be mixed! I can't stand racist ass people....if your white n are racist find an all white place to live...if your black an racist same thing but instead its. Slave this cracker that....GTFO smmfh!! Just retarded I swear!!
Racism, in some way shape or form, will always exist as long as people exist. Always has, always will. Anyone who tells you otherwise, is selling you something. And anyone who tells you they can change it for the better (i.e. the current president) is a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pull Up your pants 18 min really 38
Close Thunder Bayou until the economy improves? (Jan '09) 1 hr guest 1,615
Another Blytheville Shooting? 1 hr White Trash 47
Can we please just come together and love one a... 2 hr guest 8
Word Game 2 (Nov '09) 2 hr 1guest 2,637
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 2 hr 1guest 2,707
4 Word Game 2 (Nov '09) 3 hr 1guest 6,601
dirt cheap 4 hr guest 14
langston arrested (Dec '11) Feb 28 Old Timer 45

Winter Storm Warning for Mississippi County was issued at March 03 at 2:08AM CST

Blytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude