Region 8 man killed in motorcycle crash

Region 8 man killed in motorcycle crash

There are 35 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Jun 28, 2014, titled Region 8 man killed in motorcycle crash. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

MISSISSIPPI COUNTY, AR - A Blytheville man was killed Saturday morning in a motorcycle accident in Mississippi County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2014
That's what happens when you ride like an idiot and try to out run the police. Feel bad for his family but if you gonna be stupid you better be tough.

“All Is Possible”

Since: Jun 14

"In Nature's Beauty"

#2 Jun 30, 2014
guest wrote:
That's what happens when you ride like an idiot and try to out run the police. Feel bad for his family but if you gonna be stupid you better be tough.
If you truly feel bad for the family, you will have your comment removed.

My condolences to those who have lost this friend and family member.
PhkEm

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jun 30, 2014
Glad he's gone
tn Jesse

Cordova, TN

#4 Jul 2, 2014
PhkEm wrote:
Glad he's gone


obviously yall dont know him or r just jealous haters. i knew him well and he was a standup father and an awsome artist. its a shame that we lost him at such a young age. i am proud to say that he was my friend.
ree

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 2, 2014
guest wrote:
That's what happens when you ride like an idiot and try to out run the police. Feel bad for his family but if you gonna be stupid you better be tough.
for one thing u need to shut tha fk up wasnt no police involved so get your facts straight. I wish I knew who u was I ll beat the fk out of u stupid b*tch
ree

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 2, 2014
PhkEm wrote:
Glad he's gone
and for u PhkEm your punk a** need to be gone. U stupid b*tch . Hide behind the computer talk all this sh! t. Scary muther f^cker. probably dont even know this man u just gets on her say some stupid shit...b*tch u need to drop dead now . I hope u die in your sleep tonight b*tchhhhh
wondering

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2014
don't know if I knew him, where did he work?
Fred

United States

#8 Jul 2, 2014
The hate in this town is unbelievable... No compassion for a greveing family. No respect for the dead... This town is no place to live...
Guest

Memphis, TN

#9 Jul 2, 2014
ree wrote:
<quoted text> and for u PhkEm your punk a** need to be gone. U stupid b*tch . Hide behind the computer talk all this sh! t. Scary muther f^cker. probably dont even know this man u just gets on her say some stupid shit...b*tch u need to drop dead now . I hope u die in your sleep tonight b*tchhhhh
Please speak English.
RIL TWIZAY

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2014
Whoever talk about him need to shut the fuck up before you get your ass beat forreal u disrespectful ass person he was the realist person i know n then some n whoever ree u need to go back to school with all that mess n cuss n shit ain't call for at all let them grieve in peace instead yall people talk shit smdh he will be truely be missed by all who know him
PhkEm

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jul 2, 2014
forreal glad he gone
ree

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Please speak English.
tell your momma speak English with her slow retarded a**
GUEST

Memphis, TN

#13 Jul 2, 2014
ree wrote:
<quoted text>tell your momma speak English with her slow retarded a**
Is that the best you can do? Instead of getting on here talking crap why don't you spend your time figuring out who your daddy is. I'm sure there's a long list of men it could be.
amanda l

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2014
all i can say is sorry for ur loss when is the funeral id like to pay my respect.
John Bradford jr

Blytheville, AR

#15 Jul 2, 2014
Karma is a b!tch #RIL'og'POOKIE
ree

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jul 2, 2014
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the best you can do? Instead of getting on here talking crap why don't you spend your time figuring out who your daddy is. I'm sure there's a long list of men it could be.
your daddy is my daddy
guest

Cordova, TN

#18 Jul 2, 2014
RIL Twizay is telling Ree to go back to school when yall are both using the same dumb ass ghetto language. You both sound dumb as hell and need to get an education. You sound ignorant.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jul 2, 2014
guest wrote:
RIL Twizay is telling Ree to go back to school when yall are both using the same dumb ass ghetto language. You both sound dumb as hell and need to get an education. You sound ignorant.
right
Guest

Memphis, TN

#20 Jul 3, 2014
ree wrote:
<quoted text>your daddy is my daddy
Yep that means your momma was my daddy's slave and he whopped that azz for her regularly. He should have whopped yours too
PUNK TWIZAY

Little Rock, AR

#21 Jul 3, 2014
RIL TWIZAY wrote:
Whoever talk about him need to shut the fuck up before you get your ass beat forreal u disrespectful ass person he was the realist person i know n then some n whoever ree u need to go back to school with all that mess n cuss n shit ain't call for at all let them grieve in peace instead yall people talk shit smdh he will be truely be missed by all who know him
Erebody need to talk sumshit bout dis fakazz cause he a disrespectful azz person he the fakazz dey wuz grieve nuthn when u know him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering lost loved ones and friends (Jan '08) 2 min geeman 730
general bi*ching 4 min guest 10
County holds Officer against his will. 53 min geeman 8
Culeros&HATERS white boy trash 1 hr CRIMEFAMILYENT 12
skycop 3 hr Punkie 33
anyone know anything about a Blake Wallace? (Jan '15) 3 hr Itsmee 16
On My Way Tina Martinez 4 hr CRIMEFAMILYENT 1

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages