wal mart in blytheville ar

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nun ya

Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 20, 2009
Why does mark brown treay his customers and employees like shit. He should be fired he has no respect for anyone. and about brian blond headed manager that is every bit of 12 yrs.old.I never go to wal mart in blytheville they never have any checkers. they should jus close their doors its always nasty in that store
Heather

Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 20, 2009
Go to the one in Kennett.
Mattsbaby09

Warrensburg, MO

#3 Nov 20, 2009
nun ya wrote:
Why does mark brown treay his customers and employees like shit. He should be fired he has no respect for anyone. and about brian blond headed manager that is every bit of 12 yrs.old.I never go to wal mart in blytheville they never have any checkers. they should jus close their doors its always nasty in that store
First off if you never go to blytheville walmart then how do you know its as bad as what your saying which its probably not. Mark Brown is a really nice man...I worked at walmart and was never treated like shit and it wasn't a nasty store. And second of all, if it really is as bad as your saying your doing any good mouthing about it on here...call the head office and complain and maybe something will be done about it..nobody on here has any authority to do anything so your wasting time trying to start shit..
jack

Little Rock, AR

#4 Nov 21, 2009
nun ya wrote:
Why does mark brown treay his customers and employees like shit. He should be fired he has no respect for anyone. and about brian blond headed manager that is every bit of 12 yrs.old.I never go to wal mart in blytheville they never have any checkers. they should jus close their doors its always nasty in that store
the walmart that i go 2 in blytheville arkanasa IS VERY Clean you must have went some where else.
shopper

Rison, AR

#5 Nov 21, 2009
I agree as to the check out lines. I was out there a couple of weeks ago .... and they had ONE single cashier, and she was checking in the "Express" lane. Nothing else was open but self check....which usually takes twice as long as regular checkout line.
right

Little Rock, AR

#6 Nov 21, 2009
Heather wrote:
Go to the one in Kennett.
Everybody says go to the one in Kennett. And look what has happened at the one in Kennett. Sure, go ahead and go.
Visitor

Alba, TX

#7 Nov 21, 2009
Look at the difference in the sales tax also.
Wal Mart Supporter

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2009
the only problem is the lack of checkers and lines being open..but u know.. that is everywhere....especially when u dont have the workforce...
jack

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 21, 2009
Mattsbaby09 wrote:
<quoted text>
First off if you never go to blytheville walmart then how do you know its as bad as what your saying which its probably not. Mark Brown is a really nice man...I worked at walmart and was never treated like shit and it wasn't a nasty store. And second of all, if it really is as bad as your saying your doing any good mouthing about it on here...call the head office and complain and maybe something will be done about it..nobody on here has any authority to do anything so your wasting time trying to start shit..
right on you are right
ITS ME

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2009
RIGHT
Nate

Friendship, AR

#11 Nov 21, 2009
Visitor wrote:
Look at the difference in the sales tax also.
That is so ignorant. Drive to Kennett, spend a hundred-dollars, burn up twenty-dollars in gas and in the end you save THREE DOLLARS in taxes. AND...your tax money goes to Kennett to help them pay for police, fire, sewer, trash pickup and on and on.

Oh wait, but you are one of those that has all the answers for Blytheville's problems. How silly of me. I must go to Kennett today and buy some potatoes. That will help.
GOD HELP US ALL

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Nov 22, 2009
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody says go to the one in Kennett. And look what has happened at the one in Kennett. Sure, go ahead and go.
LOL...RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
GOD HELP US ALL

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Nov 22, 2009
Wal Mart Supporter wrote:
the only problem is the lack of checkers and lines being open..but u know.. that is everywhere....especially when u dont have the workforce...
LUV WALLY WORLD, BUT NEVER HAVE I SHOPPED N THEY HAVE ENOUGH CASHIERS......2 CHEAP 2 HIRE ENOUGH.....EVEY1 IS A P/T WORKER SO THEY KEEP OVERHEAD LOW....HIRE CRAPHEAD LEADSHIP CAUSE IT COST 2 MUST 2 PUT EDUCATED WELL TRAINED PEOPLE 2 RUN THIER STORES....
GOD HELP US ALL

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Nov 22, 2009
Nate wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so ignorant. Drive to Kennett, spend a hundred-dollars, burn up twenty-dollars in gas and in the end you save THREE DOLLARS in taxes. AND...your tax money goes to Kennett to help them pay for police, fire, sewer, trash pickup and on and on.
Oh wait, but you are one of those that has all the answers for Blytheville's problems. How silly of me. I must go to Kennett today and buy some potatoes. That will help.
VERY GOOD POINTS.....THATS Y OTHER TOWN THRIVE....BLYTHEVILLES MONEY IS GOING OUT OF TOWN/STATE....WOW......
concerned

Blytheville, AR

#17 Nov 23, 2009
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody says go to the one in Kennett. And look what has happened at the one in Kennett. Sure, go ahead and go.
I'm sure if you go to Kennett and don't break any laws you will be fine.
Big chill

North Little Rock, AR

#18 Nov 23, 2009
HEY....I have a important anounsment, for all the boys in Blytheville who goes to Walmart just to look at all the fine women stop what you doing and go to the Walmart in West Memphis......OFF THE CHAIN
GOD HELP US ALL

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Nov 24, 2009
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if you go to Kennett and don't break any laws you will be fine.
LOL...LOL...LOL...4 REAL RIGHT......
big chill

Bryant, AR

#20 Nov 25, 2009
GOD HELP US ALL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...LOL...LOL...4 REAL RIGHT......
Shut the f**k up you have no ideal what im talking about you fat piece of sh*t
Town Hall

Little Rock, AR

#21 Nov 25, 2009
You are right. Your communication skills are sorely lacking.
GOD HELP US ALL

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Nov 25, 2009
big chill wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f**k up you have no ideal what im talking about you fat piece of sh*t
chillm what u jumpin me 4? u don't even know me baby......What did I say 2 twist ur undies in a knot?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Duke 30,644
snitches 21 min Harry 3
Another Blytheville Shooting? 58 min The truth 68
The Last Post Wins 1 hr Alex Nicole 307
Geese 3 hr Farmer 7
ice/snow wrecks 4 hr Guest 8
Bly HS Shelter Stories 4 hr Guest 26
jessica stokes 5 hr judy 16
Truth about shooting??? 9 hr Willie 4

Flood Warning for Mississippi County was issued at March 06 at 4:56PM CST

Blytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors
Bleacher Report12:13 PM
Buzz: Titans to Be 'Aggressive' in Free Agency