What happened to the Blytheville soap...
karma sucks

Jonesboro, AR

#173 Dec 7, 2012
I heard that a certain high stepper's farmer husband is finally fed up with her running around and is divorcing her
well

Brookland, AR

#174 Dec 7, 2012
karma sucks wrote:
I heard that a certain high stepper's farmer husband is finally fed up with her running around and is divorcing her
Funny that people think karma only happens to other ppl. I would be careful about being so happy about another person's misery.
Pez

Little Rock, AR

#175 Dec 7, 2012
I heard a certain someone quit his job and now Peter Pan has gone nuckin futs hating on everyone.
Happy Hunting

Trumann, AR

#176 Dec 8, 2012
Pez wrote:
I heard a certain someone quit his job and now Peter Pan has gone nuckin futs hating on everyone.
What's your problem...worried your alimony gonna get cut...and with no farm income...who will foot those big bleach and botox
maintenance fees?

Maybe that this is the right time to speed up the hunt for number four?

Good luck with finding a fourth who doesn't know about prenuptials.
guest

Little Rock, AR

#177 Dec 8, 2012
Happy Hunting wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem...worried your alimony gonna get cut...and with no farm income...who will foot those big bleach and botox
maintenance fees?
Maybe that this is the right time to speed up the hunt for number four?
Good luck with finding a fourth who doesn't know about prenuptials.
Looks like Peter Pan can dish it out but can't take it in.

Boo Hoo little 85lb sh!t stirrer.
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#178 Dec 8, 2012
My ? Is Peter Pan good in bed? Look good naked? Available?
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#179 Dec 8, 2012
Happy Hunting wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem...worried your alimony gonna get cut...and with no farm income...who will foot those big bleach and botox
maintenance fees?
Maybe that this is the right time to speed up the hunt for number four?
Good luck with finding a fourth who doesn't know about prenuptials.
if your talking about who I think you are. She be needin Botox in her buttocks
outoftown

Butte, MT

#180 Dec 9, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Evidently you were not around or have been told the worng story.
People who knew them at the time remember what happened.
shannon dated mark. Not john. I knew John for years. We went to school together and our dads worked together. John never dated Shannon
outoftown

Butte, MT

#181 Dec 9, 2012
outoftown wrote:
<quoted text>shannon dated mark. Not john. I knew John for years. We went to school together and our dads worked together. John never dated Shannon
oops, meant Billy, not Mark.
guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#182 Dec 9, 2012
grunt wrote:
<quoted text>
and so, u just going to leave it at that?? Not being there make u want to know more. gives us a hint.
Over the hill and married to a farmer (for now).
Tinkerbell

Little Rock, AR

#183 Dec 9, 2012
Peter Pan is married to a farmer, now, too! Or at least a farm laborer.

Two drunks---yeah yeah yeah.
guest

Trumann, AR

#184 Dec 9, 2012
Tinkerbell wrote:
Peter Pan is married to a farmer, now, too! Or at least a farm laborer.
Two drunks---yeah yeah yeah.
Takes more skill being a "laborer" than is required of being a "Harem Hoe".
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#185 Dec 9, 2012
karma sucks wrote:
I heard that a certain high stepper's farmer husband is finally fed up with her running around and is divorcing her
steppin on out
lmao

Blytheville, AR

#186 Dec 9, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes more skill being a "laborer" than is required of being a "Harem Hoe"
true lol on so many levels.......
Guest

United States

#187 Dec 9, 2012
News flash, just in. Farmers wife cheated do to extra high levels of bleach in her brain cells. You can on bleach that nappy head so many times a month
really

Hardy, AR

#188 Dec 9, 2012
They sure do seem happy. She's a pretty woman and that's just fact. They make a nice couple. Must suck for the hater that's always bashing them on here.
guest

United States

#189 Dec 10, 2012
really wrote:
They sure do seem happy. She's a pretty woman and that's just fact. They make a nice couple. Must suck for the hater that's always bashing them on here.
Obviously you didn't see the crazy ho in action at the mexican restaurant a while back.
I know

Oklahoma City, OK

#190 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you didn't see the crazy ho in action at the mexican restaurant a while back.
I saw the incident and she made quite a spectacle of herself. But she is good at that. He needs to be finished with her lousy tail once and for all.
I know

Oklahoma City, OK

#191 Dec 10, 2012
She is in her 50s and trying to look 30. Lmao
Seriously

Denton, TX

#192 Dec 10, 2012
Mexican restaurant? Please do tell!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart fundraising on Saturdays 29 min guest 28
Carlock Ford 1 hr Guest 8
LC and the snow man 1 hr Vote looker 12
Moody "want a be " sheriff diptych 1 hr guest 20
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 2,939
JT will get charged in Ar. 2 hr advice 2
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 5 hr Intrepid Surfer 3,891
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages