What happened to the Blytheville soap...
Murk Bruwn

United States

#443 Jan 29, 2013
That bleached out ho is the only woman that has taken all 9 inches of my goob up her ass

United States

#445 Feb 6, 2013
Yes she is a ho. Her current husband is a idiot. Thats why his first wife let him. This one will leave too when the money runs out.
Get a life

Tumbling Shoals, AR

#446 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
Yes she is a ho. Her current husband is a idiot. Thats why his first wife let him. This one will leave too when the money runs out.
His first wife left farmer boy for her boss at Mid south Sales.Everyone knows that and knows it didnt work for her either after years of trying to split him from his current wife. So she a cheater extraordinaire. She can join up with the rest of the harem.
seems like a trend for farmer boy, but he sure got the better looking one this time round. Don't care what is said she is FINE and from what I see of her ex she had reason to leave his fat, drunk self. Next time I see him in Hays plastered from drinking in middle of the day i'm gonna call cops cause he gonna kill someone or himself driving and drinking.

Little Rock, AR

#447 Feb 7, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
His first wife left farmer boy for her boss at Mid south Sales.Everyone knows that and knows it didnt work for her either after years of trying to split him from his current wife. So she a cheater extraordinaire. She can join up with the rest of the harem.
seems like a trend for farmer boy, but he sure got the better looking one this time round. Don't care what is said she is FINE and from what I see of her ex she had reason to leave his fat, drunk self. Next time I see him in Hays plastered from drinking in middle of the day i'm gonna call cops cause he gonna kill someone or himself driving and drinking.
Ho's ex do not even drink, so get your facts straight. However, YOUR husband is the drunk, and so are you, C.D.

United States

#448 Feb 7, 2013
He probably had to drink to fight off the infection that she gave him. She is nasty. I'm sure farmer boy is on meds
Witness

Blytheville, AR

#449 Feb 8, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
i saw him (D.E.) parked at KKastle passed out in truck, they turning out lites, quitting time and had to send a car hop out there to wake his "over indudging on the drink" self up to make him leave. He a drunk!
Guest Beelman

United States

#450 Feb 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
He probably had to drink to fight off the infection that she gave him. She is nasty. I'm sure farmer boy is on meds
it sounds like your talking about Jim Hyde heard he got himself a very nasty one left his gorgeous wife for the nasty one what a dumb ASS

Little Rock, AR

#451 Feb 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
Too Funny! I would drink too if I was married to that crazy witch. Ironically, her current husband hits the hard stuff. Guess he can't put up with her either!
neighbor

United States

#452 Feb 8, 2013
Guest Beelman wrote:
<quoted text>it sounds like your talking about Jim Hyde heard he got himself a very nasty one left his gorgeous wife for the nasty one what a dumb ASS
Gorgeous wife thats a laugh. Her butt checks hang to the back of her knees. Thought she was wearing a cape at first.
Witness 2

Blytheville, AR

#453 Feb 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Funny! I would drink too if I was married to that crazy witch. Ironically, her current husband hits the hard stuff. Guess he can't put up with her either!
Yeah we all know farmer boy D.E. hits the hard stuff and must pill it up along with the booze. Funny you should mention K Kastle cause I ran up on him at Lowes and he was barely walking, slurring talk and DRIVING himself wherever he was going, middle of day, I said Damn Boy you messed up, he just laughed it off, I agree somebody needs to call the police on him, I should of that day but I've known him a long time and just felt kinda sorry for him.
Homer Simpson

Memphis, TN

#454 Feb 8, 2013
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Gorgeous wife thats a laugh. Her butt checks hang to the back of her knees. Thought she was wearing a cape at first.
What the hell!!! What is a butt check? Is that where you check somebody's butt out? Or did you mean butt cheek?
neighbor

United States

#455 Feb 8, 2013
Homer Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell!!! What is a butt check? Is that where you check somebody's butt out? Or did you mean butt cheek?
Laughing while spelling cheeks is correct. California Mary ain't no looker.
Guest Beelman

United States

#456 Feb 8, 2013
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing while spelling cheeks is correct. California Mary ain't no looker.
she is better looking & cleaner than the one or shell I say one of a few he has now

Little Rock, AR

#457 Feb 8, 2013
Witness 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we all know farmer boy D.E. hits the hard stuff and must pill it up along with the booze. Funny you should mention K Kastle cause I ran up on him at Lowes and he was barely walking, slurring talk and DRIVING himself wherever he was going, middle of day, I said Damn Boy you messed up, he just laughed it off, I agree somebody needs to call the police on him, I should of that day but I've known him a long time and just felt kinda sorry for him.
Wrong! It is her CURRENT farmer husband that drinks the hard stuff!! Her ex quit drinking once he got away from her and her constant threats and bitchin- RG has that to live with now. Poor dude!
Get a life

United States

#458 Feb 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! It is her CURRENT farmer husband that drinks the hard stuff!! Her ex quit drinking once he got away from her and her constant threats and bitchin- RG has that to live with now. Poor dude!
Must of been real recent that D.E. quit cause I just ran into him at Hays last week plastered. But if he did good for him. I don't know about other guy.
Murk Bruwn

United States

#459 Feb 9, 2013
I ran into his ex with this big ole goob while DE was working nights.
Murk Bruwn

United States

#461 Feb 10, 2013
My big ole goob itched and smelled real bad for a month after we did it.

Little Rock, AR

#462 Feb 12, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Must of been real recent that D.E. quit cause I just ran into him at Hays last week plastered. But if he did good for him. I don't know about other guy.
No you did not. You must be the drunk. You are definitely a LIAR.

Blytheville, AR

#463 Feb 13, 2013
Murk Bruwn wrote:
My big ole goob itched and smelled real bad for a month after we did it.
This is not Mr. WalMart....he did her a lot more than one time, he had to keep an appointment book to see which one of the Harem he was scheduled to do. He had to be careful or they might find out he was servicing all of them!!!
Guest 3

Blytheville, AR

#464 Feb 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not Mr. WalMart....he did her a lot more than one time, he had to keep an appointment book to see which one of the Harem he was scheduled to do. He had to be careful or they might find out he was servicing all of them!!!
You must have been his best friend to know all this information. Or you just guessing? Yeah, that's what I thought, it's called rumor spreading and that's what this forum is all about. Doesn't have to be factual or true just so long as you can turn a computer on and type you can play this game. Go ahead, I don't think anyone really cares anymore but you, but makes for funny reading!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas woman set on fire dies of injuries; ex... 31 min WTF 1
Jennifer Hanson 37 min Incedito 3
burning woman 6 hr I have an Idea 47
Is snowman worth it 8 hr just stating 10
Murder trial 8 hr lol 16
two turn tables and a microphone 9 hr whatever 2
new tattoo guy in gosnell is he any good ? (Jan '14) 10 hr giggles 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages