What happened to the Blytheville soap...

What happened to the Blytheville soap opera?

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Homer

United States

#1 May 4, 2012
Why was it deled? It was just getting to be a good read.
Homer

United States

#2 May 4, 2012
Deleted

United States

#3 May 4, 2012
She's busy chopping cotton !!

AOL

#4 May 4, 2012
another funny one....
Seriously

United States

#5 May 5, 2012
I miss it. Every time it starts getting good someone deletes it.

Blytheville, AR

#6 May 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
She's busy chopping cotton !!
Yep, it gonna save her some money on peroxide...the sun bleaches hair for free! She will need extra money when Judge Langston gets done with them. They gonna have to pay the judge for loss of companionship, etc. for messing with her man.

Go Judge, Go!
ADM

East Saint Louis, IL

#7 May 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it gonna save her some money on peroxide...the sun bleaches hair for free! She will need extra money when Judge Langston gets done with them. They gonna have to pay the judge for loss of companionship, etc. for messing with her man.
Go Judge, Go!
Loss of consortium due to contributory negligence. Paperwork will be filed in Circuit Court very soon. Hope those women enjoyed the time spent with another woman's husband. Going to cost them alot of money in the very near future.
well

United States

#8 May 6, 2012
Judge doesn't have too good of luck with men.

Wonder what the Taylor family thinks about her NON= forgiving @ss.

Suppose they held grudges and made her life a living hell after their son committed suicide back in the early 1980's over Miss Judge ShANNON.

And then there is little Peter Pan's husband that came up dead. Ya know, the little woman PEZ dispenser.

What exactly happened there?

All kinds of skeletons in these peoples closets.
Not following

Blytheville, AR

#10 May 6, 2012
well wrote:
Judge doesn't have too good of luck with men.
Wonder what the Taylor family thinks about her NON= forgiving @ss.
Suppose they held grudges and made her life a living hell after their son committed suicide back in the early 1980's over Miss Judge ShANNON.
And then there is little Peter Pan's husband that came up dead. Ya know, the little woman PEZ dispenser.
What exactly happened there?
All kinds of skeletons in these peoples closets.
Please explain, I am not following. She dated Mark, it was his younger brother John who killed himself.
Angel

United States

#11 May 6, 2012
Demon wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong dead kid bitch. I'm here with him and your dead brother. They just turned the hellhounds loose.
I bet your momma is proud!! Enjoy your home for eternity.
wrong

United States

#12 May 6, 2012
Not following wrote:
<quoted text> Please explain, I am not following. She dated Mark, it was his younger brother John who killed himself.
You are wrong. Evidently you were not around or have been told the worng story.

People who knew them at the time remember what happened.
Wondering

Blytheville, AR

#13 May 6, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Evidently you were not around or have been told the worng story.
People who knew them at the time remember what happened.
Can you comprehend? Did I not post as not following? It was John who killed himself and most people thought she was dating Mark. Yes, I did grow up in Peyton Place, I mean Blytheville. I went to school with John, this is the first I have heard her name mentioned with John. I wasn't told anything, just thought how tragic it was that we lost another classmate to suicide. Of course, we didn't have Topix to keep us informed.

United States

#14 May 6, 2012
This must be farmer girl posting. Does not have her stories straight. I hope the judge rips her a new one
Meow

United States

#15 May 6, 2012
I want to know when the cat fight starts? I want to see the skinny one and the blonde throw down on each other.
wrong

Little Rock, AR

#16 May 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Can you comprehend? Did I not post as not following? It was John who killed himself and most people thought she was dating Mark. Yes, I did grow up in Peyton Place, I mean Blytheville. I went to school with John, this is the first I have heard her name mentioned with John. I wasn't told anything, just thought how tragic it was that we lost another classmate to suicide. Of course, we didn't have Topix to keep us informed.
What a jumbled up pile of crap spewing out of your xanax head.

She was dating John. He killed himself over her.

You thought and you say "most people" thought she was dating Mark. How the h#ll do you make a statement like that? Did you take a survey or something to see what "most people" thought?

Do you comprehend now? F'n people, I swear.
Eyes shut

Blytheville, AR

#17 May 6, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jumbled up pile of crap spewing out of your xanax head.
She was dating John. He killed himself over her.
You thought and you say "most people" thought she was dating Mark. How the h#ll do you make a statement like that? Did you take a survey or something to see what "most people" thought?
Do you comprehend now? F'n people, I swear.
Ditto! You are making a bunch of statements you can't back up with facts. All you have done is spew with no facts. It is terrible if John killed himself over some girl. He was a nice guy, but you can't put the blame on another person. People have to own up to their own actions. If he had never met her, the same thing could have happened with a different girl. Ultimately, he made the decision to end his life. Can you comprehend that? Probably not, because you come across as one of those who has to blame someone else.
whatever

Little Rock, AR

#18 May 6, 2012
We all know the deal. Can't change it or rearrange it.

He was not "good" enough for the Langstons. Her dad stopped the relationship.

Wierd how things happen, and whar happens next.
Merton

Brookland, AR

#19 May 6, 2012
Y'all are all wrong! John T. Never dated Shannon.Johns older brother dated her. I was a very close friend of johns. You people need to get a life and your facts straight.....

United States

#20 May 6, 2012
That's NOT what this post is suppose to be about. We want to know when all the hoes gonna be fighting?
whatever

Little Rock, AR

#21 May 6, 2012
Guest wrote:
That's NOT what this post is suppose to be about. We want to know when all the hoes gonna be fighting?
It's all about all the hoes. Shannon is no better than the others. Arrested for drug use---can't satisfy a man. Vengeful and spiteful---all of them deserve each other. None any better than the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM Tech 2 scanner is auto diagnostic tool for GM (Oct '13) 1 hr Janealen 5
Blytheville man sues police for excessive force 2 hr Guess 53
que que 3 hr bill 7
Nursing Home Question 6 hr Guest 6
is dr cato a good vet (Nov '10) 6 hr littleolemelittle... 181
Stupid Country 96.3 6 hr Enquiring minds 10
wreck by pathway (Mar '12) 6 hr Prayers 85

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance