POW POW

Blytheville, AR

#1 Dec 15, 2011
wat trash can did she come out of who beat her down on the west side or who man is she slepping with now
gone

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 16, 2011
HEARD SHE BEAT COCKED EYED ZZZZ ASSS

just SAYIN STOP IM TIRED !!!naw I AINT TIRED
FACTS KNOWER

Trumann, AR

#4 Dec 18, 2011
DA NASTY BISH SLEEPING EVERYBODY WANT SOMEBODY TO TAKE CARE OF HER GRIMMY AZZ HOUSE AND KIDS LOOK LIKE SUGA HUNNY ICE TEA AND SHE ALWAYS N DA CLUB WHILE THE KIDS SOMEWHER HUNGRY UNLESS HER AID CARING MAMA GOTEM WARNING YOU BETA GO TO THE DOCTOR IF YOU OR UR MAN BEEN WITH HER
Remy martin

Lithonia, GA

#5 Dec 21, 2011
I heard ashley vance and her sister screwin cartwright. Both of yal nasty running around here screwing the same dudes. So while sharonzee only fought ashley, she shuda got shamerica nasty ass too. I suggest you young women grow up and stop screwing and sucking on any and every man. Im not saying its ok to fight over a woman or man but some ppl are so disrespectful.
wow JUST WOW

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Dec 21, 2011
Take your own advice drama queenie
Mrs_Freddy_K

Little Rock, AR

#7 Dec 24, 2011
Sharonzee did the right thing by fighting Ashley because I was nice to Ashely and felt sorry for her and offered to clean and cook for her and raise her kids for her while she go out and have fun and be with her man. She responded by threatening to kill me, stating that she will hire some thugs to shoot me and to cut my head off and throw it in the river. I left her alone and went right to the police!
Opinion On Everything

United States

#8 Dec 24, 2011
Mrs_Freddy_K wrote:
Sharonzee did the right thing by fighting Ashley because I was nice to Ashely and felt sorry for her and offered to clean and cook for her and raise her kids for her while she go out and have fun and be with her man. She responded by threatening to kill me, stating that she will hire some thugs to shoot me and to cut my head off and throw it in the river. I left her alone and went right to the police!
Don't, I repeat, Don't let her cut your head off, you may not have needed it so far, but someday you will.
Mrs_Freddy_K

Little Rock, AR

#9 Dec 27, 2011
Thanks for the head's up!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13 million dollar gym and astro turf field 32 min Mike 41
Larrys Auto Sales 1 hr guest 1
Olympia thread 2 hr guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr --Bad Dad-- 38,307
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Cool 4,048
June Sparks Larimore and Greg Larimore (Jan '12) 4 hr owlish 144
yellow and black mustang back in town (Aug '13) 4 hr oldman 6
Outside investigators 5 hr Seriously 70

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web