Why do men really cheat?
Mr Poop
#81 Oct 3, 2012
They cheat because they can't find a woman that farts loud enough for him.
HiDoubtful

Caruthersville, MO

#82 Oct 3, 2012
doubtful wrote:
They cheat because their low life dogs. Misfits that can't have a real relationship with one woman. All men lie.
Hi, I lie alot, want to "lie" with me?
lmao

United States

#83 Oct 3, 2012
HiDoubtful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I lie alot, want to "lie" with me?
She's not into Catholics....Lmao at u!!!
ricky

Saint Louis, MO

#84 Oct 4, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not into Catholics....Lmao at u!!!
what dose lieing have to do with catholics

Lake City, AR

#85 Oct 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> that's some good gossip! Alot of men fit that description! lol
Does this same man live in Missouri and owns a few scroungy horses?
Friends

Blytheville, AR

#86 Oct 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Does this same man live in Missouri and owns a few scroungy horses?
No, I don't think so.
sid

United States

#87 Oct 4, 2012
Because they have hos such as the country club homewreckers that are more than willing to participate.
Friends

Blytheville, AR

#88 Oct 4, 2012
sid wrote:
Because they have hos such as the country club homewreckers that are more than willing to participate.
Well it just so happens she is a member of the club and is a home wrecker too!!!
women
#89 Oct 8, 2012
keep yur mans house nd clothes clean, hve him dinner when he gets off wrk, tell him how much yu love himnd appreciate him nd if yu kept him satisfied yu wouldnt worry, thts why my man dnt wonder.
psssh

United States

#90 Oct 8, 2012
women wrote:
keep yur mans house nd clothes clean, hve him dinner when he gets off wrk, tell him how much yu love himnd appreciate him nd if yu kept him satisfied yu wouldnt worry, thts why my man dnt wonder.
as far as you know..........
guest2

United States

#91 Oct 8, 2012
women wrote:
don't be so naive lady; it can happen to you and more than likely will since you believe it can't
Guess For Sure

Blytheville, AR

#92 Oct 8, 2012
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be so naive lady; it can happen to you and more than likely will since you believe it can't
You are so right. The ones that are so sure they want are usually the ones that do!
guest2

United States

#93 Oct 8, 2012
Guess For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right. The ones that are so sure they want are usually the ones that do!
Totally agree! You cant go through life crazy jealous but don't ever put your guard down :)
I know 2

Haslet, TX

#94 Oct 8, 2012
A woman knows wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably works for Eoc there seems to be slot of nasty sluts there
Yeah there's a lot of nasty hoes working at EOC, they share men.

United States

#95 Oct 9, 2012
Sounds to me like you're the one who is the wanderer! Your comment sounds a whole lot like my recent situation!! Thr is no excuse for cheaters!
jus sayn

West Memphis, AR

#97 Oct 10, 2012
It's about the sex and also needing to know other women besides their wife still find them attractive. They already have their wife so that's not a challenge to them. It's a sex/ego thing.
Your crazy

Longview, TX

#98 Jun 6, 2013
Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious if what you know is what I know.
Who is it? I think I know to .
erick

Saint Louis, MO

#99 Jun 6, 2013
Star 123 wrote:
Do men cheat out of insecurity or is it more about sex? All men out there Give some insite on this topic.
they cheat for the same reasons women cheat. there are two types of cheaters 1) this person will cheat no matter what, you could be the best looking, most well endowed, have a good job , treat them well and they will cheater on you anyway. the only choices you have is stay with them and live with it or leave they will never change. 2)this person is lacking something in their relationship ( they may not even know) and somehow they are finding it in someone else or at lease they think they are. If you can figure it out as to what they are lacking and you are able to give that to them then your relationship stands a chance. at lease with number 2 you can make a choice as to you can or will do number 1 is a loss cause.

Alexandria, KY

#100 Jun 6, 2013
Erick, is so right. I agree, some men just cheat no matter if they have a good woman or not cause they have a problem with themselves. These type of men are insecure and love the attention they get from hoebag women. Some men just dont know when they have a good thing until its long gone.
Jimmy

United States

#101 Jun 6, 2013
99% of the the accuser is the user

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felicia and chanda 5 hr Meetoo 1
Poll Whats Wrong With Race Mixing? (Feb '10) 6 hr Justforsure 2,061
News Blytheville Police Department waiting to renova... 6 hr Salmon Rushdee 29
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr mayfly 33,879
Thugs robbed someone in Gosnell last night 8 hr Guest 5
launch 431 is old junk 9 hr mayfly 1
Launch X431 V better than x431 pad from price a... (Nov '13) 9 hr mayfly 6

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance