Why do men really cheat?
EyeDontLie

Caruthersville, MO

#21 Sep 24, 2012
Star 123 wrote:
Do men cheat out of insecurity or is it more about sex? All men out there Give some insite on this topic.
No man cheats. It's all a big lie and sounds sexist to me. You can believe me because I never lied in my life!!!
EyeSpy

United States

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Pat wrote:
I know a cheater. He is an old fart trying to be young. It is only making him look even more stupid than he already does, if that's even possible. What a loser. That's alright tho, because one day he'll have the Man upstairs to answer to for what he has done. Then with any luck he will be sent straight to hell for eternity.
Wow, this sounds familiar. I bet I know who u are referring to.
blythevile AR

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Sep 24, 2012
anybody cheat, they say they dont lie but they lie, they say they dont cheat but thay cheat, yeah bi or gays dont count, because they sleep with anyone who attractive to them, me too.lots of good looking guys these days, why not, i show them love, not hate, whats the hell?
Tammy

Lake City, AR

#24 Sep 24, 2012
I know a cheater too. He's 55 yrs old, thinks he looks 40. Has brown eyes, nearly bald, short, big belly, fast talker,lies a lot,had me fooled for a while(was seperated he says),I was just what he always wanted. In the mean time he was saying the same thing to 1 woman in his hometown, and to another one that lived 55 miles from his home.
One thing he has going for him is a really stupid wife. He lies so much it didn't take me long to dump his butt. He is still out there, works for NYS in Blytheville. Learned my lesson !!
EyeSpy

United States

#25 Sep 24, 2012
Tammy wrote:
I know a cheater too. He's 55 yrs old, thinks he looks 40. Has brown eyes, nearly bald, short, big belly, fast talker,lies a lot,had me fooled for a while(was seperated he says),I was just what he always wanted. In the mean time he was saying the same thing to 1 woman in his hometown, and to another one that lived 55 miles from his home.
One thing he has going for him is a really stupid wife. He lies so much it didn't take me long to dump his butt. He is still out there, works for NYS in Blytheville. Learned my lesson !!
Oh yeah, I do believe we are definitely talking about the same piece of s**t here. He is certainly not the prize he thinks he is. No wonder everybody out there hates his guts.

Trumann, AR

#26 Sep 25, 2012
Tammy wrote:
that's some good gossip! Alot of men fit that description! lol

AOL

#27 Sep 25, 2012
All of the people that have sex with all of the different people need to google some of the sexual diseases and read what can happen to you in the future. One of the results is brain cancer. The diease lays dormat in your body for yrs. and then shows up as brain cancer. I know someone that suffered this awful death and when the Dr. discussed this with the family, how awful it was to hear all of this and to see a loved one lying in bed in the hospital dying of this disease. Go ahead and have your fun but remember what can happen at the end of your life, just becasue you were so stupid. Anyone can cheat and run around but it takes a strong loving person to be true to their wife or husband. People shouldn't be like dogs running in the streets, they should be smarter than that. Go ahead and do a google on sexual diseases so when u get very sick, u will know what it is even before the Dr. has to tell u...
Star 123

United States

#28 Sep 25, 2012
Where is NYS?
ikr

United States

#29 Sep 25, 2012
lol wrote:
No one is true anymore. Just a fact of life.
why stay true wen u knw they are cheatin..i went far as checkin phones.they say u seek u shall find ..so now wen he cheats so do i ..its not rite but for da last 16 yrs been great... So it is wat it is and Better
blythevile AR

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Sep 25, 2012
Star 123 wrote:
Where is NYS?
steel mill yamato
urnutz

United States

#31 Sep 25, 2012
ikr wrote:
<quoted text>why stay true wen u knw they are cheatin..i went far as checkin phones.they say u seek u shall find ..so now wen he cheats so do i ..its not rite but for da last 16 yrs been great... So it is wat it is and Better

Then Why do you even stay together?
dirtyolman

Kennett, MO

#32 Sep 25, 2012
I say wrote:
A real MAN does not cheat.
blah blah blah.

it has nothing to with anything other than two people wanting to do the horizontal mambo. hot sex the end.

Trumann, AR

#33 Sep 25, 2012
urnutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Why do you even stay together?
she probably really loves her man but he won't do right, so the only thing that keeps her sane is to do the same thing to him, to cheat on him.
Scott

United States

#34 Sep 25, 2012
Your man will cheat when you don't treat him.

Trumann, AR

#35 Sep 25, 2012
Scott wrote:
Your man will cheat when you don't treat him.
they will cheat even when you're treating them!

Trumann, AR

#36 Sep 25, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> they will cheat even when you're treating them!
hell they will cheat if you're the one paying the bills, cooking supper every night, giving up the good stuff, cleaning the house AND taking care of THEIR damn kids!
ummhmmm

Walker, LA

#37 Sep 25, 2012
guest wrote:
All of the people that have sex with all of the different people need to google some of the sexual diseases and read what can happen to you in the future. One of the results is brain cancer. The diease lays dormat in your body for yrs. and then shows up as brain cancer. I know someone that suffered this awful death and when the Dr. discussed this with the family, how awful it was to hear all of this and to see a loved one lying in bed in the hospital dying of this disease. Go ahead and have your fun but remember what can happen at the end of your life, just becasue you were so stupid. Anyone can cheat and run around but it takes a strong loving person to be true to their wife or husband. People shouldn't be like dogs running in the streets, they should be smarter than that. Go ahead and do a google on sexual diseases so when u get very sick, u will know what it is even before the Dr. has to tell u...
I call BS on this. I've worked with infectious diseases, specifically STIs (sexually transmitted infections) for the past 15 yrs. There is NO STI that is proven to cause brain cancer. Research links herpes to brain tumors...links, not proves (and those without herpes get the same type of tumor, even children). A person with HIV has a weakened immune system and is likely to develop numerous types of cancers, however it is not the HIV that causes the cancer but rather the weakened state of the immune system that allows for this to occur. HPV (human papilloma virus) causes cervical cancer but that is far from the brain. Certain STIs can cause infections of the brain, but an infection isn't cancer. Please do tell us which STI this is since you seem to be in the know.

Haslet, TX

#38 Sep 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
Men cheat for the same reasons women do. They aren't getting any at home. They aren't happy in their relationship. Or they have to be with anybody and everybody and shouldn't have been in a committed realtionship anyway.
if you think men cheat because the sex at home is not happening or not good anymore you are mistaken...men cheat because women do not respect other women..if there's a slut that keeps offering it and throwing it in a man's face that man is going to do it
Poontang

Trumann, AR

#39 Sep 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>.if there's a slut that keeps offering it and throwing it in a man's face that man is going to do it
Not if he's a respectable man who truly loves his wife. But there aren't very many of those in existence. Most are weak. By weak I mean they give in to temptations and aren't strong enough to stand up for what's right.

Blytheville, AR

#40 Sep 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think men cheat because the sex at home is not happening or not good anymore you are mistaken...men cheat because women do not respect other women..if there's a slut that keeps offering it and throwing it in a man's face that man is going to do it
You are 100% correct. I know someone just like that. She doesn't care about anyone or thing except herself. She is just A want-a-be tramp and a nasty one at that.

All her friends thing she is such a nice person but they don't know what she is capable of doing. She is the worst of the worst and people like her will never be anything except what she is. You can't fix stupid or nasty!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olympia thread #3 45 min guest 1
RITTER!! TURN onLOCAL COURT 58 min rip off 1
chitwood tax 1 hr guest 5
Daily Updates Blytheville Test Scores - Game On 1 hr WillIAm 110
13 million dollar gym and astro turf field 3 hr Crow T Robot 62
Should the Confederate Flag still fly? 4 hr wait 93
Body of Shannon Palmer. 6 hr Cat in the Hat 72

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance