United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Do men cheat out of insecurity or is it more about sex? All men out there Give some insite on this topic.

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Men cheat for the same reasons women do. They aren't getting any at home. They aren't happy in their relationship. Or they have to be with anybody and everybody and shouldn't have been in a committed realtionship anyway.
It-is-what-it-is

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

1.  She nags me for leaving my stuff around the house, for leaving the toilet seat up and for not cleaning up after myself in the kitchen.  Isn’t a man’s home supposed to be HIS castle?
2.  She serves me leftovers for dinner instead of preparing me a romantic dinner every night.
3.  She repeatedly asks me why I love her, and then she expects me to talk about the “whys” ad nauseam.
4.  She constantly makes me switch the TV channel from ESPN to Lifetime, and then she wants me to stay and watch the “Movie of the Week” with her.
5.  She makes me take holidays with her mother; she knows I hate that hag.
6.  She constantly asks me if she’s gotten fat and then gets mad when I tell her “yes.”  I’m confused; I thought she ALWAYS wanted me to be honest with her.
7.  She withdrew sex for one week because I got home late from my “boys night out.” Is she forgetting that these guys were my friends before she was my wife?
8.  She gives me the silent treatment whenever I happen to look at another pretty woman. Hey, it’s biological; I can’t help it.
9.  She refuses to put on the S&M outfit I got her for her birthday.  I spent a lot of time picking that out!
10. She doesn’t give me blow jobs in the car like she used to when we were dating.  She’s just not fun anymore.
For these f#*%ing philandering fellows, any excuse is a good one as long as it lets them go around dipping their joystick anywhere they can. For our part, we just want to scream at them:“GROW UP!’
It-is-what-it-is

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

1.  She nags me for leaving my stuff around the house, for leaving the toilet seat up and for not cleaning up after myself in the kitchen.  Isn’t a man’s home supposed to be HIS castle?
2.  She serves me leftovers for dinner instead of preparing me a romantic dinner every night.
3.  She repeatedly asks me why I love her, and then she expects me to talk about the “whys” ad nauseam.
4.  She constantly makes me switch the TV channel from ESPN to Lifetime, and then she wants me to stay and watch the “Movie of the Week” with her.
5.  She makes me take holidays with her mother; she knows I hate that hag.
6.  She constantly asks me if she’s gotten fat and then gets mad when I tell her “yes.”  I’m confused; I thought she ALWAYS wanted me to be honest with her.
7.  She withdrew sex for one week because I got home late from my “boys night out.” Is she forgetting that these guys were my friends before she was my wife?
8.  She gives me the silent treatment whenever I happen to look at another pretty woman. Hey, it’s biological; I can’t help it.
9.  She refuses to put on the S&M outfit I got her for her birthday.  I spent a lot of time picking that out!
10. She doesn’t give me blow jobs in the car like she used to when we were dating.  She’s just not fun anymore.
For these f#*%ing philandering fellows, any excuse is a good one as long as it lets them go around dipping their joystick anywhere they can. For our part, we just want to scream at them:“GROW UP!’
dirtyolman

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

it's the vajayjay stupid. We poke other women because we CAN and it feels good. the same damn reason women cheat.

married women are the best cause they want no strings sex. yummy

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

It's a game for most cheating people. Most are very narcissitic. It's all about what they want and they don't care who gets hurt in the process. Most of these people are great liars.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

guest wrote:
It's a game for most cheating people. Most are very narcissitic. It's all about what they want and they don't care who gets hurt in the process. Most of these people are great liars.
Amen. I know some people just like that.
u dont say

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Maybe they are sex addicts.
bosshog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I think it is a misuse of power also. The bosses are creeping around with women under their rank. Then they think all of their employees are stupid and can't see it going on.
Pat

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
So true. They tell so many lies to so many people that they forget what all they've told. And what's worse, they don't even care about the families that will suffer in the wake of their selfish infidelities. Basically, cheaters are the most selfish people you'll ever encounter. Not to mention cowardly.
blythevile AR

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

not all men cheat, at least 75 out of 100, maybe,im one of the cheater, i love sex, cheat with women and cheat with men too.
in the know

Hamshire, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

blythevile AR wrote:
not all men cheat, at least 75 out of 100, maybe,im one of the cheater, i love sex, cheat with women and cheat with men too.
lots of bisexual cheating going on these days. You must work at one of the mills
tweety

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

There are some who don't know How to Love.
chick

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. They tell so many lies to so many people that they forget what all they've told. And what's worse, they don't even care about the families that will suffer in the wake of their selfish infidelities. Basically, cheaters are the most selfish people you'll ever encounter. Not to mention cowardly.
I agree with you very much. Some people can't be true to anybody.
House Rules

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

blythevile AR wrote:
It's not 75% of men cheat, it's actually 23% of men cheat, and 19% of women cheat. It was a study just recently released. So women may ask why men cheat, the question should be why do men and women cheat? Ladies, your not perfect either, in fact your almost as piggish as men.
whatever

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

in the know wrote:
<quoted text> lots of bisexual cheating going on these days. You must work at one of the mills
Bi-sexuals, gays, lesbos don't count. their whole world is sex-based. commitment is not in their nature; it's a free-for-all
it is what it is

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

is the fact of them being a piece of shit that lie an cheat for the fact of being with someone who cares an theycan walk away no strings an no feelings
Pat

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I know a cheater. He is an old fart trying to be young. It is only making him look even more stupid than he already does, if that's even possible. What a loser. That's alright tho, because one day he'll have the Man upstairs to answer to for what he has done. Then with any luck he will be sent straight to hell for eternity.
I say

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

A real MAN does not cheat.
lol

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

No one is true anymore. Just a fact of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Limit on marriages 7 min MS Guest 40
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min BARNEYII 29,504
Black Tribe Start Riot in Perkins Today 34 min stop it 15
I went to Sonic today... 35 min what had happened... 9
Best song ever made by one of our very own bly ... 1 hr guest 17
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr guest 9,829
Party supply store and Little Britches 9 hr Crafter 1

Search the Blytheville Forum:
•••
•••