First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Simply Me

Rison, AR

#1 May 21, 2010
Anyone know the details about a body found in the Walker Park Pond?
Or did I just hear some more local gossip?

Little Rock, AR

#2 May 21, 2010
Simply Me wrote:
Pure BS

United States

#3 May 22, 2010
Smh i haven't heard anything about it

United States

#4 May 23, 2010
They say it was a 99 year old his picnic.Thought he was in r zona and was trying to cross the reeo grand.
DangerDanger

Little Rock, AR

#5 May 23, 2010
It had the body of a man with the head of a catfish it was 4 1/2 feet long weighed about 150 lbs. It had large sharp teeth and smelled really bad. The police department, fire department and rescue squad weren't suppose to talk about it. They sent the body to a lab to try and figure out what it was. I'm still having nightmares about it. Folks we have ourselves a real life PARK POND MONSTER!!!!!!!!

“Still the DOG!”

Since: Sep 09

Boothill Fault

#6 May 23, 2010
DangerDanger wrote:
It had the body of a man with the head of a catfish it was 4 1/2 feet long weighed about 150 lbs. It had large sharp teeth and smelled really bad. The police department, fire department and rescue squad weren't suppose to talk about it. They sent the body to a lab to try and figure out what it was. I'm still having nightmares about it. Folks we have ourselves a real life PARK POND MONSTER!!!!!!!!
I knew that dude! They called him Catfish in school.

United States

#7 May 23, 2010
4real (lol)

AOL

#8 May 23, 2010
lol lol u r full of crap o la !!!!! I thought it was someone trying to cross the border..

Alexander, AR

#9 May 23, 2010
I was there when they pulled him out.His lips were so big ,when he jumped off the walkway bridge.his lips swallowed his head and he suffocated himself.They pumped his stomach and it was full of raw chicken livers.
coltford

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 23, 2010
guest wrote:
I was there when they pulled him out.His lips were so big ,when he jumped off the walkway bridge.his lips swallowed his head and he suffocated himself.They pumped his stomach and it was full of raw chicken livers.
LOL!!! That is a good one!!!
JMO

Little Rock, AR

#11 May 23, 2010
Probably Duck Livers....

AOL

#12 May 23, 2010
guest wrote:
Whoever u r, that is so funny, I laughed out loud, what r u smoking today.....lol good one !! Only in walker park can they have that much excitmenmt.......

Blytheville, AR

#13 May 23, 2010
Simply Me wrote:
The body has been identifed as Barry Harrison, it's said that he fell in while looking for some more votes in the Arkansas Senate Race. The disenfranchised voters finally told him to jump in a lake.

AOL

#14 May 23, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The body has been identifed as Barry Harrison, it's said that he fell in while looking for some more votes in the Arkansas Senate Race. The disenfranchised voters finally told him to jump in a lake.
Probably true !!!!!!! another good one!!!!
No Joke

Little Rock, AR

#15 May 23, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The election is over so how bout no more political jokes, cause this creature is For Real and we should all be concerned. There are catfish that come up on land and attack small children you know;
Very Scary

Little Rock, AR

#16 May 23, 2010

Alexander, AR

#17 May 25, 2010
Talked to more people about the body found in the pond. They say he used to lay on his back in the water,and let the ducks and geese swim over him so he could see thier thangs.He used to tell about all the ducks he wanted to pluck.Everyone one Dougan St. called him the DUCK PLUCKER.

“Still the DOG!”

Since: Sep 09

Boothill Fault

#18 May 25, 2010
guest wrote:
Talked to more people about the body found in the pond. They say he used to lay on his back in the water,and let the ducks and geese swim over him so he could see thier thangs.He used to tell about all the ducks he wanted to pluck.Everyone one Dougan St. called him the DUCK PLUCKER.
I'm not the pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's son! I'll just be here plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes! Go sing that a couple of times and see what you are then?
ms it

Blytheville, AR

#19 May 27, 2010
DangerDanger wrote:
you are full of it
Life is Peachy

Trumann, AR

#20 May 28, 2010
Chuck Norris kicked some one from New York city and the person landed in the pond!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Close Thunder Bayou until the economy improves? (Jan '09) 8 min citizen 1,525
Craigslist (Jul '10) 9 min deddra woodward 9
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 37 min Yahoo Les Wood 10,030
How many times you forgive him 1 hr Guest 50
FREE Concert in the Park (are you going? ) 1 hr guest 5
Kream Kastle Closed 2 hr Yummy 14
Ritter Cable, What's Up?? Cutting out Court Loc... 2 hr No Court 2
Mayor wrong about excise tax 2 hr guest 65
•••
•••
•••

Blytheville Jobs

•••
•••
•••