First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Aug 27, 2012
See he was in court this morning, anyone know what he has done this time? Drugs or stealing?
im me

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Trash
Disgusted

Lake City, AR

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Missed seeing that part of court..What type of punishment did the judge give him ? Or did they just turn him loose on our community like they do most of these dopers that are stealing from the hardworking people?
Hardworker

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Aug 28, 2012
I'm sure he will be back at it. either way if it is stealing or drugs. He has to steal to make money to buy the dope. So either way he will be doing both.
just me

Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 28, 2012
in paper-stealing from his neighbors! loser!

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Did he used to be a Blytheville policeman?
fifty1fifty

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
Did he used to be a Blytheville policeman?
Used to be a sorry ass Blytheville cop who got busted for selling beer on Sunday down on Franklin St. Who wants to bet he sucked a dik for a rock at sometime in his sorry life? Sorry ass bitch.(:

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 29, 2012
just me wrote:
in paper-stealing from his neighbors! loser!
That figures! Keep it close to home.
I know

Lubbock, TX

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Yes he stole from neighbors, and stole fr anyone he has done work for. He was living with his 72 year old mother and wiped out her bank acct. he is a Theif, con artist, liar, crackhead, and a cock smoker!!!
bo bo

Little Rock, AR

#10 Aug 29, 2012
O yaw leve mark alone. sweet little o thing, mark.
Judge

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Charged with felony theft maybe he can go to the big house

United States

#12 Aug 29, 2012
was he one of the "jump out boys" with blytheville police department ????
ex cop

Trumann, AR

#13 Aug 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
was he one of the "jump out boys" with blytheville police department ????
No he was a captin at the sheriffs office back in the day and a real smart azz

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 30, 2012
ex cop wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was a captin at the sheriffs office back in the day and a real smart azz
How fitting, now he is a resident of the Sheriff's Office! Mighty low to be stealing from people he knows.

Lampasas, TX

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How fitting, now he is a resident of the Sheriff's Office! Mighty low to be stealing from people he knows.
Mighty low to steal.
I know

Lampasas, TX

#16 Aug 30, 2012
He should never be allowed in Blytheville again! The absolute lowest scumbag on the face of the earth! Punk ass thieving goober gobbler.

Little Rock, AR

#17 Aug 30, 2012
He never was a policeman for BPD, he was a deputy who ran for Sheriff and got beat. He worked a few months as a dispatcher for BPD after that.

Little Rock, AR

#18 Aug 30, 2012
guest wrote:
He never was a policeman for BPD, he was a deputy who ran for Sheriff and got beat. He worked a few months as a dispatcher for BPD after that.
yes he was a police for blytheville back in 1978 or 79 for he stop me once
fifty1fifty

United States

#19 Aug 30, 2012
Whoever judged #7 post "clueless" must be as stupid as crackhead/crankhead/addict/WTF ever Mark himself. You take the f'in "clueless award" for being ignorant. I have eaten Thanksgiving dinner before with Mark, I know what he is, maybe you are one too?(: Prison is a good place for people like Mark and would make the world a better place for his lifetime anyway maybe?
wow

Branson, MO

#20 Aug 30, 2012
guest wrote:
yeah he was

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blytheville Superior Cleaning Service 26 min Guest 4
divorce 28 min White Trash 37
Candace Morgan 45 min Deeznutz 10
Citizens ask 4 law to protect. Mayor answers 48 min Answer 16
Kagome in Osceola 1 hr guest 2
little caesars just robbed! 2 hr Abby 68
how much money do welfare mothers get per child (Jan '11) 10 hr Grownlady86 1,338

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages