No

Other (explain below)

SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#16810 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be on to something .
They never did prove there were WMD'S in Iraq did they?
Been off Topix for a while. Just recently came back. Good to see you're still fighting the good fight, Barney, undaunted by the fear-based conservatives. Keep on rockin' in the free world!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16811 Oct 19, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Been off Topix for a while. Just recently came back. Good to see you're still fighting the good fight, Barney, undaunted by the fear-based conservatives. Keep on rockin' in the free world!
Hey, welcome back, "undaunted", I don't know about that, their ignorance scare the Hell out of me.
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#16812 Oct 19, 2012
Don't let it scare you, buddy. Just pity them as I do, and hope for their eventual enlightenment.

Like Ghandi said: "Be the change you want to see in the world." He defeated the British Empire without ever firing a shot!

So long as we continue to spread the word about a better way, by degrees, the message will be heard and taken up by others. NEVER STOP! NEVER!!! You are not alone!
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#16813 Oct 19, 2012
Gandhi. Sorry... Typo. (blush)

Location hidden

#16814 Oct 19, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
Don't let it scare you, buddy. Just pity them as I do, and hope for their eventual enlightenment.
Like Ghandi said: "Be the change you want to see in the world." He defeated the British Empire without ever firing a shot!
So long as we continue to spread the word about a better way, by degrees, the message will be heard and taken up by others. NEVER STOP! NEVER!!! You are not alone!
I Agree,

"Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College improved to 70.4 percent on Thursday from 65.7 percent on Wednesday.
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#16815 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I Agree,
"Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College improved to 70.4 percent on Thursday from 65.7 percent on Wednesday.
Hah! You been visiting fivethirtyeight? Love that site!
Belinda

Searcy, AR

#16816 Oct 19, 2012
Go Barney! Go Soul-Bot! Keep up the good work.
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#16817 Oct 19, 2012
Belinda wrote:
Go Barney! Go Soul-Bot! Keep up the good work.
Thanx!

Since: Jun 12

Searcy, AR

#16818 Oct 19, 2012
Yes, keep up the good work.

Location hidden

#16819 Oct 19, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! You been visiting fivethirtyeight? Love that site!
Indeed, and please excuse my haste resulting in the absence of the closing quotation mark, and tag line.

Location hidden

#16820 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, and please excuse my haste resulting in the absence of the closing quotation mark, and tag line.
Still, if the national polls tell a more equivocal tale than the Gallup poll alone would imply, it’s really in the state polls where Mr. Obama’s strength lies — as has largely been the case all year.

Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College improved to 70.4 percent on Thursday from 65.7 percent on Wednesday, according to the forecast.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012 ...

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#16821 Oct 19, 2012
If we allow Mitt Romney to buy this election our country will be in double the serious trouble we are now in. This is an unusually important election.
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#16822 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, if the national polls tell a more equivocal tale than the Gallup poll alone would imply, it’s really in the state polls where Mr. Obama’s strength lies — as has largely been the case all year.
Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College improved to 70.4 percent on Thursday from 65.7 percent on Wednesday, according to the forecast.
Clearly, with the red-shift that we've seen from the country's mid-section (particularly in the South), the college is what gives him the best advantage.

While I don't support either candidate, I would rather see Obama get it than Romney. Lesser of two evils and so forth.
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16823 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That post came from the page you edited, then cut and pasted Dumbass.
It was the only true statement in the whole post, which was mostly a left wing organization opinion blog anyway.
Nothing edited, you just are unable to read, have someone read it to you, real slow.
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16824 Oct 19, 2012
Boy, Barney is sure busy with his alter egos.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16825 Oct 19, 2012
non-silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart?
You?
You smart?
I am a dumb ass and I can PROVE IT !!!
No wait, I can prove a negative. Never mind I am STUPID.
I agree!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16826 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has as much chance of winning this thing as you do!

Location hidden

#16827 Oct 19, 2012
Worrier wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing edited, you just are unable to read, have someone read it to you, real slow.
Dare to compare?

His post -VS-

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...

What are the differences? NONE'''''''

Location hidden

#16828 Oct 19, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, with the red-shift that we've seen from the country's mid-section (particularly in the South), the college is what gives him the best advantage.
While I don't support either candidate, I would rather see Obama get it than Romney. Lesser of two evils and so forth.
Really?
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#16829 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yup. Really. Neither candidate represents my views and values. Though, Obama represents them better than Romney does. Mind you, only a teeny bit, but some is better than none.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do God care for black people (Oct '12) 1 hr lifeisgrand 26
Michael brown's dad should be charged with inci... 1 hr bill c 11
fourwheeler 1 hr I do 5
Ferguson 3 hr Reality 78
Any ADHD doctors around? 3 hr Guest 5 7
Did Harrison cause Abbott to lose? 4 hr guest 20
Sanders corrupt administration 4 hr 4 sure 79
Blytheville Dating
Find my Match

Blytheville People Search