Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#16820 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, and please excuse my haste resulting in the absence of the closing quotation mark, and tag line.
Still, if the national polls tell a more equivocal tale than the Gallup poll alone would imply, it’s really in the state polls where Mr. Obama’s strength lies — as has largely been the case all year.

Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College improved to 70.4 percent on Thursday from 65.7 percent on Wednesday, according to the forecast.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012 ...

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#16821 Oct 19, 2012
If we allow Mitt Romney to buy this election our country will be in double the serious trouble we are now in. This is an unusually important election.
SOUL-Bot

Little Rock, AR

#16822 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, if the national polls tell a more equivocal tale than the Gallup poll alone would imply, it’s really in the state polls where Mr. Obama’s strength lies — as has largely been the case all year.
Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College improved to 70.4 percent on Thursday from 65.7 percent on Wednesday, according to the forecast.
Clearly, with the red-shift that we've seen from the country's mid-section (particularly in the South), the college is what gives him the best advantage.

While I don't support either candidate, I would rather see Obama get it than Romney. Lesser of two evils and so forth.
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16823 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That post came from the page you edited, then cut and pasted Dumbass.
It was the only true statement in the whole post, which was mostly a left wing organization opinion blog anyway.
Nothing edited, you just are unable to read, have someone read it to you, real slow.
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16824 Oct 19, 2012
Boy, Barney is sure busy with his alter egos.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16825 Oct 19, 2012
non-silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart?
You?
You smart?
I am a dumb ass and I can PROVE IT !!!
No wait, I can prove a negative. Never mind I am STUPID.
I agree!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16826 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has as much chance of winning this thing as you do!

Kansas City Ks.

#16827 Oct 19, 2012
Worrier wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing edited, you just are unable to read, have someone read it to you, real slow.
Dare to compare?

His post -VS-

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...

What are the differences? NONE'''''''

Kansas City Ks.

#16828 Oct 19, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, with the red-shift that we've seen from the country's mid-section (particularly in the South), the college is what gives him the best advantage.
While I don't support either candidate, I would rather see Obama get it than Romney. Lesser of two evils and so forth.
Really?
SOUL-Bot

Little Rock, AR

#16829 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yup. Really. Neither candidate represents my views and values. Though, Obama represents them better than Romney does. Mind you, only a teeny bit, but some is better than none.
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16830 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dare to compare?
His post -VS-
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...
What are the differences? NONE'''''''
In your future cut and pastes you must include the entire article, preferably the entire publication. You need to play by the same rules that you insist we play by. Your man has wasted a lot of money, what does it work out to, about 350k for every stimulus job created? That is probably twenty years of your government subsidiy. I don't begrudge you, we, the working should support drunks and idiots.

Kansas City Ks.

#16831 Oct 19, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Really. Neither candidate represents my views and values. Though, Obama represents them better than Romney does. Mind you, only a teeny bit, but some is better than none.
That sounds better than, "Less of two evils", anyway.
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16832 Oct 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds better than, "Less of two evils", anyway.
You are saying that Obama is the More of two evils, finally something to agree on.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#16833 Oct 19, 2012
Most Americans are pinning their hopes for an economic turnaround on the upcoming election, but the truth is that neither Obama or Romney has a plan that will fix things. That statement is going to upset a lot of people on both sides of the political spectrum, but it is true.

Over the past 40 years the total amount of all debt in the United States has gone from less than 2 trillion dollars to almost 55 trillion dollars. This bubble is going to burst no matter which political party is in power.

Obama and the Democrats have tried to kick the can down the road and extend the party by spending 5.3 trillion borrowed dollars over the past 4 years, but by doing so they have made our long-term problems far worse. I believe there isnt a viable political or ballott box solution.
polls show Romney ahead

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16834 Oct 20, 2012
Will cities all over America erupt in violence if Mitt Romney wins the election? Right now we are probably witnessing the most divisive campaign in modern U.S. history, and both sides truly hate one another. Even CNN is running articles about how polarized politics in America has become and how vicious both sides can be. There is a lot of anger and frustration out there that has been bottled up for a long time, and this election could end up being a trigger event that releases a lot of it. Both sides are entirely convinced that they can win this tightly contested election, and one side is going to feel bitterly disappointed when it does not happen. Both sides are talking as if it is going to be "the end of America" or "the end of the world" if they lose this election. This is particularly true when it comes to Obama supporters. On social networking sites such as Twitter, many of them have actually been proclaiming that Mitt Romney wants to "exterminate black people" and many of them have been openly threatening to harm him if he does win the election. This is a very dangerous sign, and these threats should be taken very seriously. Of course a lot of Romney supporters are also likely to go absolutely insane if Obama ends up winning. In fact, one Romney supporter apparently put a bullet through the window of an Obama campaign office in Denver the other day. But when it comes to threatening to do crazy things if the election does not go their way, Obama supporters definitely take the cake.
shame on you Barney

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16835 Oct 20, 2012
Some of the stupid things that stupid Obama supporters are threatening to do if Romney wins-

if romney wins i will cry in the fetal position every day

I'm serious: if Mitt Romney wins the presidency I'm moving to La Jolla to live in his vacant mansion #election

#IfObamaDontWin ima be walking around playing #2Pac with a 38 on my hip every where i go"
Best believe if Romney wins I'm dropping out and selling drugs

If romney win ima start bac robbin white folks.!
if Romney actually wins, I'm starting a riot

If Romney take away weave & my yams(foodstamps). Ima get his White Asz

If Mitt Romney wins , I'm never having sex again!

if Romney wins and there's a riot, I'm participating!

#IfObamaDontWin hell yeah America should riot and kill Romney!!!

if #Romney becomes president ima find away to be in the black panthers so we can take that mf out.

If Mitt Romney wins the election, I volunteer as tribute for the Hunger Games

If Romney Get Elected , The Only Hope Ima Have Is Sellin Dope !#Gshit

Why ppl say if Romney win it's back to the feilds? Lol if he win ima blow the white house up

If mitt Romney gets elected then ima buy all the tampons in the store!!!!!!!! And probably buy them in bulk from Sam's club

If Romney takes away food stamps 2 Chainzz in this bit IMMA START A RIOT

If romney do win.. This riot is gon help out my christmas shoppin alot lol

I think we are all being too kind as Dems. If Romney wins see how kind he will be to our Middle class disappearing pockets. This is war!

If Romney wins I'm moving out of the country.

If Romney wins who’s moving to Canada with me?
#IfObamaDontWin Im moving to mexico lol

I swear if #Romney wins Im legit packing up my stuff and moving to england!! I cant stand him! He always changes his mind!

#IfObamaDontWin Why hello Italy.. I'm going back.

If Romney wins the election I'm fleeing to Brazil after graduation.

#IfObamaDontWin Im Moving To Ghana

#IfObamaDontWin I'm Moving to Zimbabwe

I’m an undecided voter. I haven’t decided where I’m moving if Romney wins

My mom said if Romney wins we're leaving the country

#IfObamaDontWin people are gunna move to a different country were they can get financial help

I think ima start a riot if romney win.

Maybe workers should stand together and tell bosses if Romney wins they're walking off the job.

if romney wins our ppl will riot

If Romney became President and took away welfare Downtown Cincinnati would become a riot

If Mitt Romney wins come Nov. I'm becoming an Atheist Nun, just to shut-down those dickheads that want take control over me.

If romney becomes president just know it's gone be a RiOT ! People can't stand him.

Guys if Romney wins that means no more food stamps. The hood is about to have its own hunger games

When Romney wins, deys arl gonna riot and kill the cwacker, and da rest of da whiteys too.(I CAN'T F$KING WAIT!) I need a target rich envir

@FloggerBarb LMAO! Naw, my homeboy paged me. Say he gots to axe me a question about rioting #ifobamadontwin holla, jig!

If mitt Romney wins instead of ridin round wit da Nina we Gonn be ridin round wit dat pistol

Dear American pro-lifers, if Mitt Romney becomes president, I will personally abort one foetus for every vote he wins.#tryme

I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps If He Do ."IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT"

If Romney wins Ima start a riot ill burn the whole White House down

If Romney wins then ima take it upon myself to assassinate his ass!

IF MITT ROMNEY WINS THERE WILL BE A CIVIL WAR

If Romney wins, I think I'll kill myself. Can't live through the indignity of that on top of a really crappy year.

I Hope The USA Is Well Aware That If In The Event This Character Romney Wins The Election, The People Will Start A Country Wide Riot!

If Mit Romney win ima start a fucking riot str8 burning shit down

(Up side - so many promise to leave
Down side - Obama supporters are liars)

Hoxie, AR

#16836 Oct 20, 2012
How can any veteran vote for romney knowing that the
Mormon church believes in no military service.
Romney and no one in his family has ever served.
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16837 Oct 20, 2012
guest wrote:
How can any veteran vote for romney knowing that the
Mormon church believes in no military service.
Romney and no one in his family has ever served.
You need to research Mormonism, there is no rules against military service. I will admit that Romney does not have the military record of Obama or Clinton.
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16838 Oct 20, 2012
I did some research and I was kind of wrong, both Clinton and Obama have long histories of anti militarism in their youth

Hoxie, AR

#16839 Oct 20, 2012
You need to do more research. I have .you might try
Family history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawks (Oct '15) 14 min Indisputably 141
Black "LIES" Matter 2 hr Ricky 43
is dr cato a good vet (Nov '10) 2 hr guest 201
Who went to jail last night from McDonald's 7 hr TheseLips1ofaKind 1
Who went to jail last from McDonald's 7 hr TheseLips1ofaKind 1
Hot girl at anc 15 hr Girl 14
Blytheville man sues police for excessive force 18 hr guest 304

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance