Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#16021 Sep 24, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dirty bombs can be walked across the border. Once detonated millions of lifes would be effected. People with your mentality are dangerous to this country.
Did you hear that on Fox News?
What do YOU know about Iranian history?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16022 Sep 24, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear that on Fox News?
What do YOU know about Iranian history?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7UNC1vtP0a0XX
As much as YOU know about the History of the United States, N O T H I N G!
Churmudgeon

United States

#16023 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't see that happening.
I hope your correct.I sometimes have visions. sometimes they are correct sometimes not?
Life is Gay

Maumelle, AR

#16024 Sep 24, 2012
Up and coming junior Congressman. I hope he's running in the next presidential elections. Hes got my vote

January 6, 2011 /LGBT News/ Rhode Island's David Cicilline, 49, the former mayor of Providence, has become the fourth openly gay member of Congress. He was sworn in at 2:17 p.m. Wednesday as the new representative of Rhode Island's First Congressional District.

“I am thrilled to be the next congressman from Rhode Island’s First District and so grateful to the members of the LGBT community who supported my campaign,” Cicilline said on election night.“I look forward to going to Washington and fighting for the issues important to all of us — creating good jobs, protecting Social Security, working to fight global climate change and, of course, fighting for full equality for our community.”
Cicilline now joins a small group of high-profile openly gay politicians, such as U.S. Reps. Barney Frank, Jared Polis and Tammy Baldwin as well as Houston, Texas, Mayor Annise Parker.
Churmudgeon

United States

#16025 Sep 24, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dirty bombs can be walked across the border. Once detonated millions of lifes would be effected. People with your mentality are dangerous to this country.
I learned a long time ago to D.T.A. Dont Trust Anyone. I thought you where so worried about Iran getting a nuke? Now your implying that they dont need a nuke. Yet you are so shure that if they get a nuke they will drop it on us. It wouldnt suprise me if the US suffered a dirty bomb attack. This whole shebang has got out of control. Its coming apart everywhere. I dont think my mentality caused any of it.
Old Army

Rose Bud, AR

#16026 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
What has our current foreign policy gotten us?
Why don't they try to attack Canada?
Canada?!? Canada couldn't whip Vanderbilt for Pete's sake!!!

United States

#16027 Sep 25, 2012
Life is Gay wrote:
Up and coming junior Congressman. I hope he's running in the next presidential elections. Hes got my vote
January 6, 2011 /LGBT News/ Rhode Island's David Cicilline, 49, the former mayor of Providence, has become the fourth openly gay member of Congress. He was sworn in at 2:17 p.m. Wednesday as the new representative of Rhode Island's First Congressional District.
“I am thrilled to be the next congressman from Rhode Island’s First District and so grateful to the members of the LGBT community who supported my campaign,” Cicilline said on election night.“I look forward to going to Washington and fighting for the issues important to all of us — creating good jobs, protecting Social Security, working to fight global climate change and, of course, fighting for full equality for our community.”
Cicilline now joins a small group of high-profile openly gay politicians, such as U.S. Reps. Barney Frank, Jared Polis and Tammy Baldwin as well as Houston, Texas, Mayor Annise Parker.
So, you determine who you're going to vote for by who the person has sex with?
You are very shallow.
Reality Check

United States

#16029 Sep 25, 2012
There are 80,000 boxes of documents on the installation of a caliphate government that is sitting at the DOJ. Congress has asked for the documents to help better inform us of what the nation of islam plans to do. Janet Napolitano has refused to release the documents to Congress. She has, however, released the documents to the Muslim Brotherhood for them to study. Why do you think that would be? America had better wake up. This president is not as good or as innocent as he appears to some. Those of you who are uninformed had better get informed before Nov 6. If you don't bother to get informed then please, for the sake of America, don't bother to vote
Waco 1954

Maumelle, AR

#16030 Sep 25, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So, you determine who you're going to vote for by who the person has sex with?
You are very shallow.
Wow, talking about putting the cart before the horse.

No you're incorrect, I have a brother that lives in Rhode Island and he keeps me abreast to the political news there. Cicilline has a 68 percent approval rate which is higher than President Obama and Romney. Cicilline is a very conservative politician.

Cicilline believes are soliders should not be in Afganistan guarding the Poppy fields (derivative of Herion), I guess you're oppose to that?

Cicilline believes in the freedom of religion and that it shouldn't be repressed in Congress or anywhere else for the matter, I guess you're oppose to that?

Cicilline believes in a flat taxes across the board, I guess you're oppose to that?

Cicilline believes Capitol Gains taxes should be higher for anyone making $500,000 or more from investment, I guess you're oppose to that?

Cicilline believes politician kids should be on the front line in war, maybe the politician wouldn't be so eager to send our children, I guess you're oppose to that?

Cicilline is for entitlement and medical reform, I guess you're oppose to that?

Cicilline believes one shouldn't be discriminated because of sexual orientation, I know you're against that.

Would I still be shallow if I voted for either Obama or Romney if they were gay?
abc

Maumelle, AR

#16031 Sep 25, 2012
def
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16032 Sep 25, 2012
These are your typical Obama voters! Just shows you exactly how informed LIBERALS really are!

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/24...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16033 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
What has our current foreign policy gotten us?
Why don't they try to attack Canada?
We keep meddling and they keep hating us. For every action, there is a reaction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XKfuS6gfxPYXX
WOW! How IGNORANT are YOU REALLY? They have tried to attack Canada. Canada has a more LIBERAL IMMIGRATION POLICY than we do. Canada admits almost 99% of all foreigners who apply. There are terrorist training camps in Canada right now. You should really take a day off from bird watching, Topix and msnbc and go out in the real world! It's disgusting that you blame America for 9/11!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16034 Sep 25, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I learned a long time ago to D.T.A. Dont Trust Anyone. I thought you where so worried about Iran getting a nuke? Now your implying that they dont need a nuke. Yet you are so shure that if they get a nuke they will drop it on us. It wouldnt suprise me if the US suffered a dirty bomb attack. This whole shebang has got out of control. Its coming apart everywhere. I dont think my mentality caused any of it.
What do you think a dirty bomb is? It's that liberal whoa is me, I can't do anything about anything, I am defeated mentality that has caused all of this! Maybe you should run to Belize before it is too late.
Old Army

Rose Bud, AR

#16035 Sep 25, 2012
I'm going to Canada in two weeks to visit one of my great-grandmother's grave, but I won't be staying.

United States

#16036 Sep 25, 2012
And they vote.

Turn the sound up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Whacko 54

Jonesboro, AR

#16037 Sep 25, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, talking about putting the cart before the horse.
No you're incorrect, I have a brother that lives in Rhode Island and he keeps me abreast to the political news there. Cicilline has a 68 percent approval rate which is higher than President Obama and Romney. Cicilline is a very conservative politician.
Cicilline believes are soliders should not be in Afganistan guarding the Poppy fields (derivative of Herion), I guess you're oppose to that?
Cicilline believes in the freedom of religion and that it shouldn't be repressed in Congress or anywhere else for the matter, I guess you're oppose to that?
Cicilline believes in a flat taxes across the board, I guess you're oppose to that?
Cicilline believes Capitol Gains taxes should be higher for anyone making $500,000 or more from investment, I guess you're oppose to that?
Cicilline believes politician kids should be on the front line in war, maybe the politician wouldn't be so eager to send our children, I guess you're oppose to that?
Cicilline is for entitlement and medical reform, I guess you're oppose to that?
Yes
Cicilline believes one shouldn't be discriminated because of sexual orientation, I know you're against that.
Would I still be shallow if I voted for either Obama or Romney if they were gay?
Yes
Polls

Providence, UT

#16038 Sep 25, 2012
NEW YORK – Arguing that most of the major polls reported by establishment media are “skewed” in favor of the Democratic Party and incumbent Barack Obama, a website contends that a true gauge of the presidential race, based on more realistic models, shows Republican challenger Mitt Romney leading by an average of nearly eight points.

In its daily readjustment of the polling data, UnskewedPoll.com also produces a table showing the spread in President Obama’s approval/disapproval ratio is an average of 8.8 percent more disapproval, as of Monday.

Not a single major poll or approval/disapproval index favors Obama when Unskewed.com ’s analysis is applied.

The website says there is Democratic bias in polling because of over-sampling Democrats based on voter exit polls in the 2008 presidential election, when enthusiasm for a then relatively unknown but charismatic presidential candidate boosted Democratic Party voter registration and turnout to historic levels.

Race beginning to look a lot like 1980? What might Ronald Reagan’s victory path mean?

Republicans have complained that the establishment media’s voter-turnout models can serve a partisan purpose by presenting margins that keep discouraged Republican voters at home thinking the election is already lost.
In your face

United States

#16039 Sep 25, 2012
Whacko 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Homophobe, stfu, you don't want me to get in your face do you, we'll do you punk!
Whacko 54

Jonesboro, AR

#16040 Sep 25, 2012
In your face wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobe, stfu, you don't want me to get in your face do you, we'll do you punk!
Hit me with a Pom Pom? You don't deserve to use the words of Harry.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#16041 Sep 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
There are 80,000 boxes of documents on the installation of a caliphate government that is sitting at the DOJ. Congress has asked for the documents to help better inform us of what the nation of islam plans to do. Janet Napolitano has refused to release the documents to Congress. She has, however, released the documents to the Muslim Brotherhood for them to study. Why do you think that would be? America had better wake up. This president is not as good or as innocent as he appears to some. Those of you who are uninformed had better get informed before Nov 6. If you don't bother to get informed then please, for the sake of America, don't bother to vote
Do you have a link to this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austin Nicholson 16 min intercontinental ... 9
Collectors Office 5 hr Rant 4
Old Air Force Base 16 hr Raven 50
Single part 2 16 hr Embarrassing 1
humane society 18 hr guest 75
Dewitt griffin 18 hr Dwight Griffin 6
Tax Collector 19 hr Friend 2

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance