6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WhatCrazyLiberal sWant

Jonesboro, AR

#12438 Jun 27, 2012
Share this with friends & family --- remember many of these people will be voting for Obama, who has already promised "proprietary handling of (up to 100 million) muslim applications for immigration immediately after he is re-elected.

&fe ature=player_embedded

In the video we see a small number of Christians who gathered holding Christian signs at the 2012 Dearbor, Michigan Arab festival being assaulted by Muslims with bottles, stones, and other objects. The police do not protect the Christians or take action against the perpetrators; in the end, they reprimand the Christians and instruct them to leave. Ever since, there has been no coverage of this outrageous event in our media. Nor has CAIR or any other Muslim organization denounced the Muslims who abused the Christians.

One can’t help but wonder: If a small group of Muslims gathered in the U.S. somewhere with a few signs depicting Koranic verses, and a mass crowd of Christians or Jews began to assault them, verbally and physically, threatening violence and mayhem, would police tell the Muslims to leave, instead of acting against the perpetrators? And would the media be completely quiet about it? Would Muslim groups be silent about it after?

What if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson gathered in a civil rights rally and they were surrounded and stoned by a mob of KKK supporters? Would the police show up and reprimand Sharpton and Jackson and instruct them to leave, all the while leaving the racist perpetrators untouched? And if this happened, would our media be completely silent about it? Would Anderson Cooper be completely silent every evening on CNN as he is at the moment about the stoning of the Christians in Dearborn?

We encourage our readers to watch the video and to ponder what is happening not only in the Middle East, but on the soil of the United States of America:

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12439 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

2. Do you have any proof to the contrary?
allow students to leave public schools for charter shcools and he has said as much.
As a matter of fact I do, thanks for asking;

During an April 4, 2012, speech to the Newspaper Association of America -- a group Obama addressed the day prior -- Romney repeated several variants of claims that have gotten him in trouble with the Truth-O-Meter.
He said that the Obama administration pledged to keep unemployment below 8 percent, a comment that we have previously rated Mostly False.
He said repealing the federal health care law would save money, a comment we twice have ruled False.
And Romney said Obama apologized for America abroad, a comment we first ruled False but later called Pants on Fire as Romney recycled the line.

We’re not focusing on those falsehoods in this item. Rather we’ll explore a variation of something else Romney has said on the campaign trail and repeated in his speech to the newspaper editors’ group.

Romney said that Obama is "the only president to ever cut $500 billion from Medicare."

This, in many ways, is a mash-up of two claims Romney has made before.

Any PolitiFact regular has heard the $500 billion Medicare line before. We’ve fact-checked claims about the basic point several times from several officials. We’ve rated claims anywhere from Half True to False depending on how the attack was specifically worded.

We checked Romney on a similar $500 billion claim from 2011. That reporting remains germane today.

The reference point is the federal health care law, which makes several changes to Medicare.

In a few cases, the law increased Medicare spending to provide more benefits and coverage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, a trusted independent source that analyzes the health care system. For instance, the health care law added money to cover preventive services and to fill a gap for enrollees who purchase prescription drugs through the Medicare Part D program.(That coverage gap is sometimes called the doughnut hole).

Other provisions are designed to reduce future growth in Medicare spending, to encourage the program to operate more efficiently and to improve the delivery and quality of care in ways including reducing hospital re-admissions. The law does not take money out of the current Medicare budget but, rather, attempts to slow the program's future growth, curtailing just over $500 billion in anticipated spending increases over the next 10 years. Medicare spending will still increase, however. The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projects Medicare spending will reach $929 billion in 2020, up from $499 billion in actual spending in 2009.

So as we said then, and repeated several times since, the health care law reduces the amount of future spending growth in Medicare. But it doesn't cut Medicare.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Any thing else I can tell you the truth about?

United States

#12440 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
Shameless Republican Brags About Voter ID 'Winning the State of PA'
Posted: 26 Jun 2012 05:00 PM PDT
They don't even care if the whole world knows about their evil voter suppression schemes now. This is Mike Turzai, Pennsylvania House Majority Leader, speaking at a committee meeting:
House Majority Leader Mike Turzai (R-Allegheny) suggested that the House’s end game in passing the Voter ID law was to benefit the GOP politically.
“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.
“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”
Shameless. They know there isn't any substantial voter fraud going on, and they know their ideas aren't popular, or in some cases, even existent. But they've got lots of money and an agenda and they're not afraid to use it.
What's shameless about making sure that people only vote once?

Location hidden

#12441 Jun 27, 2012
WhatCrazyLiberalsWant wrote:
Share this with friends & family --- remember many of these people will be voting for Obama, who has already promised "proprietary handling of (up to 100 million) muslim applications for immigration immediately after he is re-elected.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vnJBW49afzgXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
In the video we see a small number of Christians who gathered holding Christian signs at the 2012 Dearbor, Michigan Arab festival being assaulted by Muslims with bottles, stones, and other objects. The police do not protect the Christians or take action against the perpetrators; in the end, they reprimand the Christians and instruct them to leave. Ever since, there has been no coverage of this outrageous event in our media. Nor has CAIR or any other Muslim organization denounced the Muslims who abused the Christians.
One can’t help but wonder: If a small group of Muslims gathered in the U.S. somewhere with a few signs depicting Koranic verses, and a mass crowd of Christians or Jews began to assault them, verbally and physically, threatening violence and mayhem, would police tell the Muslims to leave, instead of acting against the perpetrators? And would the media be completely quiet about it? Would Muslim groups be silent about it after?
What if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson gathered in a civil rights rally and they were surrounded and stoned by a mob of KKK supporters? Would the police show up and reprimand Sharpton and Jackson and instruct them to leave, all the while leaving the racist perpetrators untouched? And if this happened, would our media be completely silent about it? Would Anderson Cooper be completely silent every evening on CNN as he is at the moment about the stoning of the Christians in Dearborn?
We encourage our readers to watch the video and to ponder what is happening not only in the Middle East, but on the soil of the United States of America:
Rather odd that the Dearborn Free Press has no mention of this story in their paper today, but it is posted on every right wing propaganda rag on the internet.

Reality Check

United States

#12442 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather odd that the Dearborn Free Press has no mention of this story in their paper today, but it is posted on every right wing propaganda rag on the internet.
Do you really think they want to bring this type of negative attention to their town. Muslims are already viewed in a negative light and Dearborn has a large concentration of them. The media is trying very hard to push acceptance of Muslims even to the point that there was a reality show about them on either Discover or a channel like that. The media has never been good at being non-biased anyway. An incident like this cast a negative light on muslims so of course it wasn't covered by the left.

Location hidden

#12443 Jun 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's shameless about making sure that people only vote once?
One ID, one vote.

Damn it would be impossible for a person to have more than one ID, who ever heard of one dishonest enough to commit voter fraud to have more than one ID.

To answer your question, not a damn thing.

Now you can answer mine.

Location hidden

#12444 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think they want to bring this type of negative attention to their town. Muslims are already viewed in a negative light and Dearborn has a large concentration of them. The media is trying very hard to push acceptance of Muslims even to the point that there was a reality show about them on either Discover or a channel like that. The media has never been good at being non-biased anyway. An incident like this cast a negative light on muslims so of course it wasn't covered by the left.
That is total bull shit, how do you explain no other major news media jumping on it, even Fox?
Reality Check

United States

#12445 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
Shameless Republican Brags About Voter ID 'Winning the State of PA'
Posted: 26 Jun 2012 05:00 PM PDT
They don't even care if the whole world knows about their evil voter suppression schemes now. This is Mike Turzai, Pennsylvania House Majority Leader, speaking at a committee meeting:
House Majority Leader Mike Turzai (R-Allegheny) suggested that the House’s end game in passing the Voter ID law was to benefit the GOP politically.
“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.
“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”
Shameless. They know there isn't any substantial voter fraud going on, and they know their ideas aren't popular, or in some cases, even existent. But they've got lots of money and an agenda and they're not afraid to use it.
What is the problem with voter ID laws if all they require is a form of ID that says you are a citizen of this country as a requirement to vote. I'll tell you. Obama and the Democrats can't win unless they have a large sector of uninformed voters like Hispanics that come to this country illegally. Why should someone that is not a citizen of the U.S. be allowed to help shape our country with their vote? If you are not a citizen then you can't participate. It's that simple.
Barneyisacommieb itch

Jonesboro, AR

#12446 Jun 27, 2012
I googled once and got almost 8300 hits from all types of sources showing the same thing, the Muslims in Dearborn beating the crap out of Christians, beating the crap out of football players, each other and everybody else, that and a whole hell of a lot more. Nothing as deliberately stupid as a liberal commie on line.
Reality Check

United States

#12447 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is total bull shit, how do you explain no other major news media jumping on it, even Fox?
Fox is not left wing. Don't get mad at me because your media is biased and selectively covers things that only make the left look good or the right look bad. The major news outlets are in the tank for Obama and they have already choosen sides. They choose to be pro-Muslim. They will never cover anything that makes Muslims look bad especially if an act against Christianity is carried out as it was on the video. Your media is laughably dishonest and has no credebility what so ever. You simply choose the wrong side Barney. Now deal with it.
manny

Salem, AR

#12448 Jun 27, 2012
I did!!!!

Location hidden

#12449 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is not left wing. Don't get mad at me because your media is biased and selectively covers things that only make the left look good or the right look bad. The major news outlets are in the tank for Obama and they have already choosen sides. They choose to be pro-Muslim. They will never cover anything that makes Muslims look bad especially if an act against Christianity is carried out as it was on the video. Your media is laughably dishonest and has no credebility what so ever. You simply choose the wrong side Barney. Now deal with it.
Dear boy you are only flattering your self, thinking that someone like yourself. could offend me.

"laughably dishonest" I do believe Fox news holds that honor, even their own anchors admit it.

Location hidden

#12450 Jun 27, 2012
Barneyisacommiebitch wrote:
I googled once and got almost 8300 hits from all types of sources showing the same thing, the Muslims in Dearborn beating the crap out of Christians, beating the crap out of football players, each other and everybody else, that and a whole hell of a lot more. Nothing as deliberately stupid as a liberal commie on line.
Yes there is, a poster of many names.

Location hidden

#12451 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the problem with voter ID laws if all they require is a form of ID that says you are a citizen of this country as a requirement to vote. I'll tell you. Obama and the Democrats can't win unless they have a large sector of uninformed voters like Hispanics that come to this country illegally. Why should someone that is not a citizen of the U.S. be allowed to help shape our country with their vote? If you are not a citizen then you can't participate. It's that simple.
Makes you wonder how the hell we had elections the last 100 years without that law doesn't it.

And all the other states that do not have that law, why shit let's just say those elections are bogus , and run elections the Republican way, like a third world country.

OOP's. I forgot third world countries do not have a Supreme Court, do they?

Location hidden

#12452 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure seems to me one would need some kind of resident verification to register to vote to begin with. We will register the world, but by-god if you want to vote, you damn well better have a picture ID, especially if you live in a red state and the incumbent is a Democrat.

BTW,at what point did ONLY A "citizen" get to carry photo ID"S
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#12453 Jun 27, 2012
You are not required to show an ID to vote in Arkansas, but there is no law that says a poll worker can't ask you for one and from my experience they always do. Most registered voters have no problem in showing their ID. I have heard of a couple of cases where the voter forgot their ID and the voter was allowed to cast a ballot. The worker may have made a notation for the county clerk to compare the signature with the one on file at the courthouse. Bottom line, I see no problem with a law requiring you show ID.

Location hidden

#12454 Jun 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
You are not required to show an ID to vote in Arkansas, but there is no law that says a poll worker can't ask you for one and from my experience they always do. Most registered voters have no problem in showing their ID. I have heard of a couple of cases where the voter forgot their ID and the voter was allowed to cast a ballot. The worker may have made a notation for the county clerk to compare the signature with the one on file at the courthouse. Bottom line, I see no problem with a law requiring you show ID.
Nor do I, my point being if you can register to vote with an utility bill or other such items, then the process should be uniformed, we both know what is behind this ID business.

Guest 3232

Little Rock, AR

#12455 Jun 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
If you don't need an ID to drive a car, cash a check or buy liquor, why would you need an ID to vote?
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#12456 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do I, my point being if you can register to vote with an utility bill or other such items, then the process should be uniformed, we both know what is behind this ID business.
We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket Batman?
Bill

Little Rock, AR

#12457 Jun 27, 2012
Guest 3232 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't need an ID to drive a car, cash a check or buy liquor, why would you need an ID to vote?
whuut??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how much money do welfare mothers get per child (Jan '11) 1 hr Sandra3718 1,330
Kimberly's and ringworm 1 hr guest 12
courthouse vote on hold 2 hr guest 13
Split the county . 3 hr Tommy 5
Who knows what kind of guy he is? 6 hr Ned 9
Dirt needed 6 hr Rarle 11
News Black Lives Matter protest in Memphis provokes ... 6 hr Claude 98

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance