First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spectater

Lake City, AR

#1 Sep 21, 2011
Dawn Furlow is f****king Myron Diamond isn’t that here husband boy I say about a trash whore. She be all over Dee Dee house like there cool and know she’s out to get here man. He put Dawn in that apartment she’s in on North Franklin the yellow one’s facing north before you get to Pecan St.
But you know if she sleeps with his cousin and abort a baby what’s his boy.
damm

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2011
Why do you care? Sounds like you want some. Angry?
DUMB

Osceola, AR

#3 Sep 21, 2011
YOU SO DUMB TO PUT THIS SHIT ON LET THE ONE BE YOU NEED TO GO KLL YO SELF FOR REAL
spectater wrote:
Dawn Furlow is f****king Myron Diamond isn’t that here husband boy I say about a trash whore. She be all over Dee Dee house like there cool and know she’s out to get here man. He put Dawn in that apartment she’s in on North Franklin the yellow one’s facing north before you get to Pecan St.
But you know if she sleeps with his cousin and abort a baby what’s his boy.
DUMBER

West Point, MS

#4 Sep 21, 2011
Dawn girl you must be doing something right because this simple h*e keep you on here once a week. Change your screen name from spectator to STALKER.
spectater

Lake City, AR

#5 Sep 22, 2011
I wouldn't have to stalk are talk about the itch if she stop f**king my man. If you call walking out on your kids doing something your just as bumb as she is. Don't you no Myron have more than just one itch now when did you get in our world. Where's your garbage mouth you stayed with him all these years after he fucked all your friends and sister now you want to lieve and come around in my world but you better believe he just want your face because that flat a** ain't it I will be letting Dee Dee no I'm not the only one again. Now you and your simple friends keep making each other feel better about being dame fools.
DUMBER

West Point, MS

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Well before you comment you need to do spell check with you illiterate azz. And Im not her friend but I do know all parties involved. And I will say it again she must be doing something right that you keep taking time out of your life to make post about her. Now if it was me and I had a problem I would be woman enough to go to her directly and state my business or take it up with the person you should be taking it up with your man because that woman dont owe you sh&t. Now had you done that I may have sympathized with you but since you chose to be a childish coward and finger f&ck your key board I hope she keep f&cking your man because appearantly your not woman enough. And as for who her and her husband sleep with, what rock did you crawl from up under this sh&t been going on for years. So the only person thats in shock about any of this is your simple azz. So my advise to you is to go to her and stop making an azz out of yourself. Because we are laughing at you not her. All your doing is making her p&ssy rate go up. And you woman kill me judging other woman body structures do you not realize that it makes you look gay for sizing another woman up. And in case you didnt know when the lights go out that man dont give a d&mn how round, flat or fluffy her azz is or isnt all they want is some head and a wet whole to enter. Now heres &2.00 to buy your cry baby azz some tissue cause we are sick of your crying azz. Dawn aint did nothing to your relationship that wasnt already going on. If your man f*ucking her its because he been f*cking. STALKER!
damm

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2011
You ain't got no man. He gone dog! Get off D's g string and quit hating. Not a good look. You mad she got your man. Take the pink slip and cut the corner!!!
real talk

Lake City, AR

#9 Sep 22, 2011
BY DA WAY IF ANY OF YA GOT A PROBLEM WIT WATS REAL. Post IT N ILL BE MORE DAN HAPPY TO SEE U CAUSE DIS DA REAL REAL SH#T U JUST READ
guest

Jacksonville, AR

#10 Sep 22, 2011
real talk wrote:
BY DA WAY IF ANY OF YA GOT A PROBLEM WIT WATS REAL. Post IT N ILL BE MORE DAN HAPPY TO SEE U CAUSE DIS DA REAL REAL SH#T U JUST READ
Basic b****
spectater

Lake City, AR

#12 Sep 23, 2011
Iich If you know any thing you know you have to watch what you say so some words to your slow as* might look missed spelled. Your the only one looking stupid because you have your stupid as* in are buisness make to Itch feel good about fu**ing my man he tells me every thing about the itch that's how i'm able to talk about this itch. STD having itch she's looking like she have HIV. Now stay the F**k out are conversation and you might feel better ass kisser you the only one looking gay campaning for a itch that's not your friend and have such high expectations on this itch so stop finger fucking your self in our conversation. You must want the itch now post your name and watch I step to you. Now go suck your mammie itch because sounds like you want to suck F**k face Dawn. I hope Dee Dee is checking this sh*t out I must call and give my other itch heads up on this ugly itch for the next time she run her a** over there to watch a dam* game nothing ass itches. Dawn is going to go crazy just like her whoring crack head momma.
Real talk

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2011
I will run one of u hoes over play with me a trick is a trick he don't care y should I honey get a f**kin life no that note I'm good sweete I have on friends no reg$
duh

Red Oak, TX

#14 Sep 23, 2011
How juvenile...
DUMBER

West Point, MS

#15 Sep 23, 2011
spectater wrote:
Iich If you know any thing you know you have to watch what you say so some words to your slow as* might look missed spelled. Your the only one looking stupid because you have your stupid as* in are buisness make to Itch feel good about fu**ing my man he tells me every thing about the itch that's how i'm able to talk about this itch. STD having itch she's looking like she have HIV. Now stay the F**k out are conversation and you might feel better ass kisser you the only one looking gay campaning for a itch that's not your friend and have such high expectations on this itch so stop finger fucking your self in our conversation. You must want the itch now post your name and watch I step to you. Now go suck your mammie itch because sounds like you want to suck F**k face Dawn. I hope Dee Dee is checking this sh*t out I must call and give my other itch heads up on this ugly itch for the next time she run her a** over there to watch a dam* game nothing ass itches. Dawn is going to go crazy just like her whoring crack head momma.
Now re-read your reply and tell me who is the slow one (and you have mispelled half of your reply). LOL! I see I got under your skin. Its called the truth. It has a tendency of pissing people off. Now how in the h$ll you gone tell me to stay out of your business when your d*mb azz is broadcasting it on topix. Lol! And as for as you whooping my a&s idol treats are expected of simpleminded ho*s who cant verbally express themselves. No wonder your man stepping out on your no class having a^&. I would too. And if your dumb azz could comprehend you would have been able to read my reply and understand that Im not defending her actions but I fully understand why your man chose to step out. Your very childish for constantly creating a topix about a woman that is messing with your man. Go to her directly since you know where she lives. Not once did you fault him for f*cking up which is why he is doing what he is doing. Now who is the simple h*oe again? Lol. And your so stupid you dont think before your type because if this woman got all these STD's then that mens that you do to if she f*cking your man. Right? Now again your broadcasting your business nasty drawls. And so what if he is telling you what she said that dont make you special that makes you stupid that he can go out and f*ck freely and come home and turn it into pillow talk for your slow azz. I wish my man would come home and discuss another woman to me. You are truely the dumbest sack of sh&t. Just slow. LMAO! And diking no mam. As I said before I know all parties involved and Im sure I no your slow azz as well. And you can get mad at me all you want. It still wont change the fact that your man is a h&e and his woman is slow. Powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Try me

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2011
Slow @ss all of u sweetie I can have ur try me LoL
DUMBER

West Point, MS

#17 Sep 23, 2011
Try me wrote:
Slow @ss all of u sweetie I can have ur try me LoL
If you look anything like you type I dont think so retart. LMAO!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 23, 2011
DUMBER wrote:
Well before you comment you need to do spell check with you illiterate azz. And Im not her friend but I do know all parties involved. And I will say it again she must be doing something right that you keep taking time out of your life to make post about her. Now if it was me and I had a problem I would be woman enough to go to her directly and state my business or take it up with the person you should be taking it up with your man because that woman dont owe you sh&t. Now had you done that I may have sympathized with you but since you chose to be a childish coward and finger f&ck your key board I hope she keep f&cking your man because appearantly your not woman enough. And as for who her and her husband sleep with, what rock did you crawl from up under this sh&t been going on for years. So the only person thats in shock about any of this is your simple azz. So my advise to you is to go to her and stop making an azz out of yourself. Because we are laughing at you not her. All your doing is making her p&ssy rate go up. And you woman kill me judging other woman body structures do you not realize that it makes you look gay for sizing another woman up. And in case you didnt know when the lights go out that man dont give a d&mn how round, flat or fluffy her azz is or isnt all they want is some head and a wet whole to enter. Now heres &2.00 to buy your cry baby azz some tissue cause we are sick of your crying azz. Dawn aint did nothing to your relationship that wasnt already going on. If your man f*ucking her its because he been f*cking. STALKER!
Say that two more times. Don't know any of the parties, but I'm totally in agreeance with your comments.(I'm not co-signing with the stalker, because as I mentioned I don't know either.)
spectater

Lake City, AR

#19 Sep 24, 2011
Itch you and that itch is slow and dumb because she's not fucking anything of mine I just wanted to put the itch in the street for my girl Dee Dee can see the itch really fu*king her man and running to her house now who's the dumb as* now GOT YA. Printed and she NO Dawn run your as* over there now. And no you don't no me itch and if you don't no what itch mean but the B in front of the word. Nothing i have will touch one of you simple Blytheville itches. I have Bachlors and Masters sweet heart I'm not sitting around waiting on no man or killing myself in a factory. You Blytheville women are the simples sh*t I ever seen.
And you still didn't state who you are since it intrest you so much. If i miss spelled a word its okay as* long as* your simple as* got the message.
I'll be in town by the end of the week so please let me no were i can find you.
spectater

Lake City, AR

#21 Sep 24, 2011
I have nothing else to say I have made my point she no the itch isn't her friend
spectater

Lake City, AR

#22 Sep 24, 2011
One more small thing you must be one of the B*t*ches F**cking her husband not a friend because from what i here that's what yall do. F*ck the Itch man and still run in her face like you cool.
spectater

Lake City, AR

#23 Sep 24, 2011
DAwn i no you are Real Talk scared hoe Dee Dee my girl and when she's ready to get the as* im comimg home to help her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min Red Cloud 34,992
BPD given 48 hours to evacuate building 1 hr Naysayer 38
Air Base being turned into concentration camp 3 hr Moving to canada 2
Teachers take advantage of me 8 hr Guest 1
You rub me so well 9 hr Guest 1
special election may 9th 10 hr guesttt 12
adbpb 10 hr Guest 1

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages