First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lilpep

Peel, AR

#2 Feb 11, 2013
my money is on james earl ray. the negroes thinks the name of a park has something to do with there past.i got 2 working for me the only bad part is i have to pay them.

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2013
klansman wrote:
SEE what happens when u try to change a parks name in memphis.i think they should play a game of basketball to see who gets to name the parks.the blacks could have the memphis grizzles shoot for them and the whites could have james earl ray shoot for them.
You lose, ray is dead and burning in hell with his buddy nathan

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
lilpep wrote:
my money is on james earl ray. the negroes thinks the name of a park has something to do with there past.i got 2 working for me the only bad part is i have to pay them.
You lose also dummy, i have some swamp land u might be interested as well, lmfao at your dumb azz, read the paper every once in a while u redneck yellow-belly inbreed hillbilly, if u know how.
fifty1fifty

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
"Nathan Bedford Forrest" was a great man and there is a park named after him and that should never change. It is true he started the KKK...but then the assholes took it over and he left as he started KKK to help the south instead of hurt it. Blacks even helped carry the statue there because they respected the man. Why can't we today?

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
fifty1fifty wrote:
"Nathan Bedford Forrest" was a great man and there is a park named after him and that should never change. It is true he started the KKK...but then the assholes took it over and he left as he started KKK to help the south instead of hurt it. Blacks even helped carry the statue there because they respected the man. Why can't we today?
He is burning in hell, is that where u want to meet your idol?
AGFC

Blytheville, AR

#8 Feb 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He is burning in hell, is that where u want to meet your idol?
Yes I do, better than here
hey hey hey

Bristol, TN

#9 Feb 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose, ray is dead and burning in hell with his buddy nathan
wrong.he is sitting here with me having a 40 ouncer.
hey hey hey

Bristol, TN

#10 Feb 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose also dummy, i have some swamp land u might be interested as well, lmfao at your dumb azz, read the paper every once in a while u redneck yellow-belly inbreed hillbilly, if u know how.
welcome to america.ebonics not spoken here nappy head
Solution

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 12, 2013
KKK has as many rights as the NAACP. KKK has been bullied. They also have not come together and hired Legal representation to protect their rights.
I do not believe in violence.
I suggest a new name, perhaps something that aligns a group protecting the rights of people that are not of color that are being persecuted and have their own rights stepped on and are having to pay for something they had no part off- something most know nothing about,
The slaves today are the working people who are not handed everything free and are having a tough time taking care of themselves and their children.

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2013
hey hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>welcome to america.ebonics not spoken here nappy head
Wow i bet your momma (who is probably your sister or cousin) is really proud of your 6th grade education

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
AGFC wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, better than here
Wow, sounds like you will get there one day, too bad cause you really have a choice

Little Rock, AR

#14 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize God passed eternal decision making on to you.
fifty1fifty

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man's soul such as Nathan Bedford Forrest's is in Hell then your mother and father have a hard row to hoe over your place in Hell because it would be 20 stories below NBF in the depths of Hell you sorry basturd. I would swap my life for his to let him come back and straighten out Obama and the corporate world shat. Research him.
fifty1fifty

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
I know...Fort Pillow you'll say, lots of drunk stupid Yankees acting/being stupid. I'm sure NBF would have wanted to send all the blacks to South America too with their freedom just as our President at the time did?
Free them and put them on a boat was what was intended WTF?

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2013
fifty1fifty wrote:
<quoted text>If a man's soul such as Nathan Bedford Forrest's is in Hell then your mother and father have a hard row to hoe over your place in Hell because it would be 20 stories below NBF in the depths of Hell you sorry basturd. I would swap my life for his to let him come back and straighten out Obama and the corporate world shat. Research him.
May God forgive your hatred, i have

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize God passed eternal decision making on to you.
Read the bible, God tells us. there is no decision making on my end, you chose your own fate

Little Rock, AR

#19 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the bible, God tells us. there is no decision making on my end, you chose your own fate
No, you are trying to put yourself as an equal to God. You have taken it upon yourself to speak for God.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

United States

#20 Feb 12, 2013
WHITE POWER!!!! WHITE POWER!!!!! WHITE POWER!!!!!

Regardless of the fact that the man started a hate group that hides behind sheets and hoods he is still a CIVIL WAR GENERAL. He served this country when it was falling apart. All confederate soldiers were still AMERICAN SOLDIERS, and whether you like it or not Nathan Bedford Forrest is a war hero. ALL war hero's deserve recognition and if they have a park named after them then great, but don't try to change it just because you spook leaders can't handle your past!

What's next???? Gonna name the park after AC WHARTON, Larry Finch, Malcolm X or some other nignog in Memphis history? Hell you already have a civil rights museum. How would y'all monkeys feel if all the honkys decided to change it to a memorial to James earl ray? Leave history in the past and move on forward for yo gubment check
fifty1fifty

United States

#22 Feb 13, 2013
Attack me youse communist bastards but leave my good man Forrest alone. He had more horses shot out from under him protecting the rights of our states than most southern trash (black or white)have kids and he put millions of dollars into the south before and after "The War of Northern Agression". When he said charge he was in the lead and not like old Carl Perkins I sit in the Jeep while Jim getsmauled by the bear shit. I stand by Forrest anywhere, even Hell.

United States

#23 Feb 14, 2013
I guess the kkk was too scared to go to memphis, i never heard any news about them marching, what happened to the chickenshit inbreed yellowbelly gay rednecks and their little club?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember Any Of These Places In Blytheville? (Oct '07) 17 min Just me 1,387
Fire Department 33 min Crazed 270
Brooke Polston 48 min Smh 4
KATV Channel 7 terrible production 1 hr Kenny 2
this mixed girl 2 hr Ole Timer 2
News Air force base may become tourism hotspot 2 hr Tapped Out 19
Nice Place To Live 3 hr NO THANKS 7

Blytheville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages