whoa Nelly

United States

#43 Sep 25, 2011
Gotcha wrote:
Works for me!
Employer

Benton, AR

#44 Sep 26, 2011
Just how stupid are you people? Oh, I just thought of the answer. Really, really stupid. The Houseworth family believes in Blytheville and has worked toward its continual improvement. You won't get any job here or anywhere if you don't show up for work or can't pass a drug test. Period. And that's about it for most of the slackers in this county.
Mo money

United States

#45 Sep 26, 2011
Houseworth believes in Houseworth - AT ****OUR**** EXPENSE!!!!
Iknows

Blytheville, AR

#46 Sep 26, 2011
i been seeing peoples up in dat nightclub doin deals and snortin right own da tables. women be havin sex right in da mens batroom. Deals goin own outside all da time. Cops everwhere be just driven round da parkin lots like da doin sumpin.

Blytheville, AR

#47 Sep 26, 2011
Employer wrote:
Just how stupid are you people? Oh, I just thought of the answer. Really, really stupid. The Houseworth family believes in Blytheville and has worked toward its continual improvement. You won't get any job here or anywhere if you don't show up for work or can't pass a drug test. Period. And that's about it for most of the slackers in this county.
Yeah, sure we have seen how he licks barry's balls and gets his balls licked by him..

Pathetic wh*re is all he is screwing the town for his buddies - harrison groupies.
june

Dallas, TX

#48 Sep 28, 2011
This d#%*head and his wife forgot where they came from. If it wasn't his first wife life insurance, he probably still washing dishes.
blondie

Manila, AR

#49 Sep 28, 2011
sometimes people forget where they come from. money changes people. he's had 3 wifes people!! first two died, where do u think he got the money.. even with the money from his two dead wifes he still had to team up with dr. smith. when dr. smith got caught cheating, his wife was going to take everything so don had to hurry and buy out dr. smith. but as far as drugs.. i don't think don has made any money off of drugs... just dead wife's... and the sad thing about that is... is that there daughters don't get to enjoy the benfits of what money come from her death that helped him get into the hotel business.. now molly and abby get to reap the benifits.. deb. and sherry, cuz of robin....

Blytheville, AR

#50 Sep 28, 2011
So I guess thats why the retarded Prozac Pete (hate to call him Dr..) still is milking people coz he f**ked up. SOB needs to stop peddling drugs and retire..
Tellitlikeitis

Cypress, TX

#51 Sep 29, 2011
Fact, he was living in Blytheville in 1972 and was the Bar and Restaurant Manager at the Holiday Inn, and was an excellent boss.
Don Houseworth was always a workaholic, if most you worked half as much as him you'd be a Millionaire too.

Blytheville, AR

#52 Sep 29, 2011
Tellitlikeitis wrote:
Fact, he was living in Blytheville in 1972 and was the Bar and Restaurant Manager at the Holiday Inn, and was an excellent boss.
Don Houseworth was always a workaholic, if most you worked half as much as him you'd be a Millionaire too.
Lot of workaholics around, But NOT many to Lick Barry Harrisons ass like don worthless. He just proved he is a shameless opportunist as*hole by supporting barry for that job.
blondie

Manila, AR

#53 Sep 29, 2011
fact, in 1972 he was the bar and restaurant manager at the holiday inn, and as i remember it, he was more of an Alcoholic than a workaholic!! thats were he meet his first wife. i think she was the banquet and sales mgr. at the the time they were messing around. but the FACT of the matter is that he did not get to where he is on is own!!! and the fact of the matter is that he did not get there by selling drugs,,, again with the help of his two dead wifes and dr. smith.... and the whole thing about suing the hospital... ect. i remember back when he was this so called excellent boss. he was going try and start his own resturant and went to the rustic inn to try and buy some tables and chairs.... so to all those people that buys his used stuff. just to let you know he has been there to. he just forgot where he came from.
blondie

Manila, AR

#54 Sep 29, 2011
june wrote:
This d#%*head and his wife forgot where they came from. If it wasn't his first wife life insurance, he probably still washing dishes.
so true...
Tellitlikeitis

Cypress, TX

#55 Sep 29, 2011
to the best of my knowledge Cunningham pushed and helped him along. FYI of the many times I was around him I never seen any indications of a drinking problem.
blondie

Manila, AR

#56 Sep 29, 2011
Tellitlikeitis wrote:
to the best of my knowledge Cunningham pushed and helped him along. FYI of the many times I was around him I never seen any indications of a drinking problem.
apperently you didn't work around him back in the old days. and from what i hear he still drinks at work when he wants to.
blondie

Manila, AR

#57 Sep 29, 2011
by the way "tellitlikeitis" how long you know don. are, or you just his daughter trying to take up for him?

Since: Feb 08

Bly-Vegas

#58 Sep 29, 2011
Idiot....can you actually see a cracker barrell or applebee's here?? Hellz No!! The only thing that fits here is fast food...not anything nice!
i know

Harrisburg, AR

#59 Sep 30, 2011
Bly first wrote:
<quoted text>You are clueless. The population and demograhics is what is keeping businesses out. Also the thugs hanging around the interstate does not help either. If it were not for Mr Houseworth investing his money here we would not have a place to eat except for candy bars from the gas stations.Besides Walmart Mr Houseworths business's are the second largest sales tax base in this town.
he is also taking youre tax money are you friend with him because if you was then you would know that he is an ass
Tellitlikeitis

Cypress, TX

#60 Sep 30, 2011
i've known him since 1972, and if I owned a bar i'd drink there too.
what happen to you blondie, he fire that aze for being lazy.

Blytheville, AR

#61 Sep 30, 2011
Tellitlikeitis wrote:
i've known him since 1972, and if I owned a bar i'd drink there too.
what happen to you blondie, he fire that aze for being lazy.
No he got banged in his as* by Barry harrison after he sucked him and got him instated at the BGRAA cushy job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loves Travel Center (Apr '15) 16 min Guest 38
New Apartments 18 min guest 3
courthouse vote on hold 44 min Crow T Robot 4
News Taser use draws excessive-force suit 3 hr guest 12
which is worse, blacks or muslims? (Jun '13) 4 hr guest 32
Tenaris Closing 5 hr Union Worker 44
Blytheville man sues police for excessive force 7 hr Solano 67

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance