fast break

Benton, AR

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Who is over Parks in Blytheville. We need a youth center for our kids.

Blytheville, AR

#2 Nov 27, 2012
fast break wrote:
Elroy "no smoking" Brown, bet you will have a hard time finding him unless you are at a conference the city pays for him to attend. Rest of the time he is test driving his new pick up truck, you guessed it, the city bought for him.

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2012
fast break wrote:
Youth center won't make a difference. They have one in Osceola. How's that working out? What our youth need are better parents, not more government programs.

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#4 Nov 28, 2012
blytheville has the boys and girls club. it is considered a youth center.

Blytheville, AR

#5 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Elroy "no smoking" Brown, bet you will have a hard time finding him unless you are at a conference the city pays for him to attend. Rest of the time he is test driving his new pick up truck, you guessed it, the city bought for him.
He just doesn't smoke.......cigarettes !!!

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2012
my truths wrote:
blytheville has the boys and girls club. it is considered a youth center.
See what I mean? If people don't even know one exists, how much of a real difference can it make?
well

Lake City, AR

#7 Nov 28, 2012
I think that we need to see more "community" before we see a community center. What is missing here is the comradery of ppl working together in peace and harmony. And yes...it means black and white, republican and democrat, and ppl that do not think like you bonding together. Until we make this happen, a youth center cannot sustain itself...We don't support the programs and businesses that we do have, because there is little sense of community.Just my opinion.
derreck

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 28, 2012
well wrote:
I think that we need to see more "community" before we see a community center. What is missing here is the comradery of ppl working together in peace and harmony. And yes...it means black and white, republican and democrat, and ppl that do not think like you bonding together. Until we make this happen, a youth center cannot sustain itself...We don't support the programs and businesses that we do have, because there is little sense of community.Just my opinion.
you said it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When will Wal Mart close? 22 min Yeahright 54
News Town of Dell gets very own water system 27 min Crow T Robot 4
Thugs robbed someone in Gosnell last night 1 hr turbodawg 33
News Bill aims to revise 1901 law on taxes 1 hr turbodawg 22
ashley gilbow 1 hr Earl 9
Who got shot 1 hr turbodawg 5
Hinson sign truck 2 hr turbodawg 19

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance