Little Rock, AR

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Who got killed by train south of Steele Mo. sat. eve?
Info

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2012

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Scott was the guy that ran Woods lumber in Steele. Prayers to his family.
Saddened

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Tragic. Was the crossing signal not working properly? Or did he not see the train until it was too late? Prayers to the family.
Friend

Euless, TX

#6 Oct 21, 2012
There is no a crossing at this particular part of the tracks. He was comi g from his home when this occurred. He seen the train late from what I have been told and as he hit his brakes the loose gravel caused him to continue and onto the path of the train. I know this family really well and it saddens me to hear of this. He was a great family man as I can't imagine what his wife and two sons are going through. He was very involved in his family, church, job and community. We always hear he was one of the greatest people we have ever met, well he was just that. I never once heard a bad thing from anyone about him. May the good lord wrap his arms around this family as they now have to find their way and move on without the man they called husband and father. Rest in peace Scott you will be missed.
Interesting

Malden, MO

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Friend wrote:
There is no a crossing at this particular part of the tracks. He was comi g from his home when this occurred. He seen the train late from what I have been told and as he hit his brakes the loose gravel caused him to continue and onto the path of the train. I know this family really well and it saddens me to hear of this. He was a great family man as I can't imagine what his wife and two sons are going through. He was very involved in his family, church, job and community. We always hear he was one of the greatest people we have ever met, well he was just that. I never once heard a bad thing from anyone about him. May the good lord wrap his arms around this family as they now have to find their way and move on without the man they called husband and father. Rest in peace Scott you will be missed.
Thank you for explaining this factually and speaking well of him.
another friend

Benton, AR

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Friend wrote:
He was a great guy. World would be alot better if we had more like him. He will be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 30 min BARNEYII 30,893
Black people and education 1 hr Crow T Robot 14
wendy oliver 1 hr joejoe6801 1
time to be real 3 hr guest 37
Blutheville city council 4 hr Preacher 1
What's going on right now at Sav a Lot? 4 hr Guest 14
Nucor 5 hr Oh yea 44
Who Got Shot Thu guest 40
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search