First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2008
I heard there was a wreck last night somewhere between Armorel and Gosnell and a young girl was killed. Does anyone know?
OMG

Georgia, GA

#3 Aug 14, 2008
So sorry to hear that...I heard something about a wreck on 312 must have been this one. Anyone know what happened?
Questions

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 14, 2008
Why is it everytime there is an accident where someone is hurt or in this case a young lady lost her life, there is thread after thread about? I would think if what has transpired was anyones business they would've received a phone call or been in the loop with news. Give this family a break and let them mourn in peace. Nothing good ever comes out of these kind of posts, sure they are alot of heart felt prayers and condolences, but then someone always opens their mouths and it ends up being direspectful. Leave it be already.
GRG

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2008
I don't think it is disrespectful to ask questions. I for one know some of the family and I didn't know until just now. I am not close to the family but I can still pray for peace.
Easy Answer

Enterprise, AL

#6 Aug 14, 2008
The wreck on 312 was not the same wreck.
Jonesboro

Bossier City, LA

#7 Aug 14, 2008
I don't think it is disrespectful. It lets people know. It is a terrible thing but such a young person it is really sad.
answers

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2008
Questions wrote:
Why is it everytime there is an accident where someone is hurt or in this case a young lady lost her life, there is thread after thread about? I would think if what has transpired was anyones business they would've received a phone call or been in the loop with news. Give this family a break and let them mourn in peace. Nothing good ever comes out of these kind of posts, sure they are alot of heart felt prayers and condolences, but then someone always opens their mouths and it ends up being direspectful. Leave it be already.
Funny how your post was longer than anyones. I think people would like to pay respects.
whatthedevil

Harrisburg, AR

#9 Aug 14, 2008
It's in todays paper
Pirate Fan

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2008
Yes, It was amie fulks. My son went to school with her and he showed me a pic of her in the yearbook. She is right beside him. It is so sad. Such a beautiful young life taken to soon. Her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
IRENA BRIMLETT

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2008
IT WAS AMIE FULKS SHE ATTENDED GOSNELL HIGH SCHOOL WITH MEH CLASS OF 2010 WILL MISS HER.

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Aug 14, 2008
Whose daughter was she?

“Im Tony Montana”

Since: Feb 08

Manila ,You Cockroach

#13 Aug 14, 2008
robin

Portageville, MO

#14 Aug 14, 2008
my heart weeps for her parents and i want them to know my thoughts and prayers are with them..this family holds a special place in my heart..and i dont know what to do for them but pray im so sorry for their loss.....

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 15, 2008
I used to know some Fulks from Gosnell. The front page article doesn't say who her parents are. Could someone please post?

Newport, AR

#16 Aug 15, 2008
Her parents are Steve and Shelly Fulks.
sadden

Morrilton, AR

#17 Aug 15, 2008
were gonna miss you Amie..and your pretty little smile!:)
Reverend

United States

#18 Aug 15, 2008
Hug and kiss,and say I love you to all of your love ones every morning and every night.
You never know what can happen.
Our prayers to the Fulk family.

The Reverend
amber

AOL

#19 Aug 15, 2008
we think about you everyday. we miss you so much amie. <--- went to school with her in 07 08 fbla.
FULKS FRIEND

Little Rock, AR

#20 Aug 15, 2008
It is just horrible that Steve and Shelley lost thier little girl. Steve is a wonderful man and Shelley is a beautiful woman and they deserve nothing but peace to mourn the loss of a child. I know my prayers are with them and I truely hope that all the Posters on this site can respect thier privacy.
wantstoknow

Cabot, AR

#21 Aug 15, 2008
Questions wrote:
I understand what you are trying to say. But, in today's world this is one of the ways we commuicate. Maybe, you have been hurt by some of the things others have said. If so, I am sorry. Try spreading some love around!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blytheville Police Department waiting to renova... 17 min guest 27
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min mayfly 33,879
Thugs robbed someone in Gosnell last night 1 hr Guest 5
launch 431 is old junk 2 hr mayfly 1
Launch X431 V better than x431 pad from price a... (Nov '13) 2 hr mayfly 6
Tax and police station 2 hr guesttt 3
Sales Tax approved 3 hr Chief 27

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance