Benton, AR

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Redneck John Logan you need to let go. Mr John Musgrave was attempting to hold a public forum about adopting National standards for rental property and you Mr Logan want the rules to be specific to Blytheville. Your type of thinking is what keeps holding us back. You have had your chance and those days are over. Period end of discussion.Also R. L. Jones whined about spending money for repairs. If he doesn't have the money to keep the rentals up , he has no use in being a slumplord. His fat heart cannot take the strain and we cannot take anymore of his babbling foolishness.
fourbedroom

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Why did we have a meeting. Why didnt John Musgrave tell us the council had already voted on it. Ill give RL Jones credit on this one for asking for the meeting. But why did the Mayor and Musgrave have a meeting to talk about an odinance they were thinking about when in fact they already knew it was law. You mislead me Mr Musgrave. Where was the Mayor? Did he know they had been caught and was afraid to face the angry crowd last night?
story teller

Little Rock, AR

#3 Dec 14, 2012
fourbedroom wrote:
Why did we have a meeting. Why didnt John Musgrave tell us the council had already voted on it. Ill give RL Jones credit on this one for asking for the meeting. But why did the Mayor and Musgrave have a meeting to talk about an odinance they were thinking about when in fact they already knew it was law. You mislead me Mr Musgrave. Where was the Mayor? Did he know they had been caught and was afraid to face the angry crowd last night?
You stupid person--the council has not voted on anything. Shame on you RL trying to make yourself out as a hero. Maybe a hero sandwich.
fourbedroom

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 14, 2012
According to the paper today the council voted on it after two readings rather than the required three. But since I was stupid I checked and to be sure and found out that it has already been signed into law by the Mayor and given a ordinance number.
Whats that make you story teller.

Trumann, AR

#5 Dec 14, 2012
story teller wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid person--the council has not voted on anything. Shame on you RL trying to make yourself out as a hero. Maybe a hero sandwich.
Hell, he got by with being a hero to those he stole city revenues for by giving them free water. Must be more of them than we know about since he got "re-elected".
Honestly

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Number nine water owed 130,000 paid like 75 and blamed the mess on a dead man , give me 50,000 you can blame whoever
dog log

Little Rock, AR

#7 Dec 14, 2012
John logan is like all the other terds thatown rental propertys. They want the rent mony but dont want to do no work on things. He the terd who didnt wont dollar general in front of his house but it would have been ok if it was in front of one of his rent houses. Cheap bum
loose

Little Rock, AR

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Its the people like John Logan that keep this town in the shit hole its in they only want growth when it benefits them he dont want to pay fair price for things he buys always complains and wants a deal but sure dont mind charging a crap of money for his trashy services. And he dont back up his word either he lie to help he self

Blytheville, AR

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Correctly said. Shameless old farts like Logan are the reason a lot of things in this town dont move in the right direction. Selfish pigs is all he and others like him are.
Bad Politics

Little Rock, AR

#10 Dec 15, 2012
RL Jones representing himself, not his renters.
watch real close

Little Rock, AR

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Bad Politics wrote:
RL Jones representing himself, not his renters.
Wonder is RL files taxes on his rentals--or shows the the church he leads but does not own have control of the property.Remember RL the irs or state can investigate. Hold your tongue before we clip it off.Just remeberhey do not let you have second helping in jail.
C ya

Little Rock, AR

#12 Dec 15, 2012
Slum lords upset cause they getting run out of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert harmon 7 min old friend 1
Threesome 38 min mike 8
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 2,794
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 3,738
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Jose Washington 30,753
wealthiest families in B-vegas 2 hr lol 10
Blytheville police car sitting at house in Manila 2 hr gotta point 132

Flood Warning for Mississippi County was issued at March 26 at 9:38PM CDT

Blytheville Dating
Find my Match