Police officially report missing pers...

Police officially report missing person's case in Gosnell

There are 152 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Police officially report missing person's case in Gosnell. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

GOSNELL, AR - Gosnell Police have confirmed details on a man missing since Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

duh

Blytheville, AR

#22 Oct 23, 2012
I pray that nothing bad has happened to Josh. He seems to be a very bright young man with a romisig future, but if something has happened thn it is something we have no control over. please people just pray that he had to take time away ad for hi safe return.
duh

Blytheville, AR

#23 Oct 23, 2012
i meant to say promising

West Memphis, AR

#24 Oct 23, 2012
Two black men shot Mr.Jerome. Mt. Home is not a likely place two black men would run.
duh

Blytheville, AR

#25 Oct 23, 2012
they could have stolen the car and drove to mt home ditched it and stole somebody else car.
you have ni clue

United States

#26 Oct 23, 2012
duh wrote:
they could have stolen the car and drove to mt home ditched it and stole somebody else car.
Duhhh....black people don't run to the mountains...lol. have you ever been ours Blytheville??
you have no clue

United States

#27 Oct 23, 2012
Meant "outa" Blytheville
guest2

Haslet, TX

#28 Oct 24, 2012
guest wrote:
Two black men shot Mr.Jerome. Mt. Home is not a likely place two black men would run.
Why was none of this in the paper or on the news?
Agreed

Gregory, AR

#29 Oct 24, 2012
two black men tryin to skip town would more likely hit I55, don't ya think? Chicago, St Louis, Memphis? How in the heck did someone even try to link Josh's disappearance with that murder? Did it happen around the same time? Not from Bly/Gosnell area... Just tryin to figure it out...
SMH

Little Rock, AR

#30 Oct 24, 2012
Well the paper said this wilson kid went missing sunday morning and the shooting happened monday morning so topixmania strikes again
lilpep

Yellville, AR

#31 Oct 24, 2012
i would bet no blacks came to mt home.they would be spotted right off.
friend

Trumann, AR

#32 Oct 24, 2012
Was he found?
where

Haslet, TX

#33 Oct 24, 2012
Yes
citizen

Waynesboro, GA

#34 Oct 24, 2012
He has been found and his family is going to pick him up!
SMILE BIG

Benton, AR

#35 Oct 24, 2012
friend wrote:
Was he found?
ACCORDING TO THE BLYTHEVILLE COURIER ONLINE EDITION, THIS YOUNG MAN WAS FOUND SAFE IN MOUNTAIN HOME!!!!!! THIS TYPE OF GOOD NEWS IS WHAT WE NEED TO HEAR MORE OF ON TOPIX!!!:)
Just now found him alive

Lake City, AR

#36 Oct 24, 2012
hun

Waynesboro, GA

#37 Oct 24, 2012
Josh Wilson, the 21-year-old Gosnell resident who had been missing since Sunday morning, was found around 10 a.m. today (Wednesday) in Mountain Home.
According to Gosnell Police Chief Bobby Trump, who has been heading up the investigation on Wilson's disappearance, Wilson was found wandering around a neighborhood in Mountain Home, in a disoriented state. The current situation suggests that Wilson likely left home of his own accord, Trump said.

"He's OK," said Trump. "Right now, we don't have a whole lot of story on how he ended up here or why. The only thing he could tell us was he needed to get away. He's dehydrated because it seems he's been roaming around up here for the last three days."

Wilson is currently in transit to the Baxter County Sheriff's Department, where his parents are headed to meet him after confirming that a texted cell phone photo was indeed their son.

sharris@couriernews.net

United States

#38 Oct 24, 2012
So glad he's safe but something doesn't add up. Maybe he needed to get away but during his drive I fear that he was threatened by someone else and then told to keep quiet. Why else would he be gone this long and not a soul knew where he was and also why else was his car found on the side of the road with everything, including the keys still inside? I think there's more to the story but glad he's okay!
true

United States

#39 Oct 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
So glad he's safe but something doesn't add up. Maybe he needed to get away but during his drive I fear that he was threatened by someone else and then told to keep quiet. Why else would he be gone this long and not a soul knew where he was and also why else was his car found on the side of the road with everything, including the keys still inside? I think there's more to the story but glad he's okay!
totally agree
far from home

Arlington, VA

#40 Oct 24, 2012
Just read that they found josh walking in the woods, they said he's alright, just "needed to get away"
ok??

United States

#41 Oct 24, 2012
Someone needs to get their story straight, first they said he was wondering in a neighborhood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$ 5000 dollar a month 39 min Lmao u leech 30
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Alphapapa 43,276
Bitch Tina Martinez 3 hr Lil diablo 1
News Police chief questions method of ranking most d... 4 hr greybeard 23
Sheriff election Thu truth 4
News Blytheville PD searches for suspects in counter... Thu Wolf man 5
Convertible mustang Thu Kiki 1

Blytheville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages