Ambulances and police in armorel curve
brandy

United States

#166 Oct 16, 2012
Howvcan anybody say anything but we all hope this man makes it and recovers... so people are heartless what happen to this world
disgusted

United States

#167 Oct 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
How can you tell a judge what happened when you weren't there?
U can't tell a judge anything u just present the facts and the judge makes a decision on it. Maybe we should just picket the courthouse?
This will probably end up a jury trial or settled out of court.
whatever

Little Rock, AR

#168 Oct 16, 2012
Judy...what specifically can we do to help? Petitions? Phone calls? Tell us what we can do to help your family in this fight.
Idiots

United States

#169 Oct 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
How can you tell a judge what happened when you weren't there?
There was someone there. And they gave their statement to the police.
Wow

United States

#170 Oct 16, 2012
Chad wrote:
All this site is good for is for cowards to spread lies about people or just get half the story I wish people would get enough balls to put their names on each post. This is a very bad situation for all involved I hate that this had to happened if the sheriffs department and the Regionalds would have done their job none of this would have gotten this bad so please just let sleeping dogs lay down and let all the families involved get past this tragedy. For the people who are talking about one another on here SHUT THE HELL UP!!! You are the trouble makers.
Well Chad, looks like you just brought your landlords into this on a public website. Big Mistake, do you EVER think before you speak? You are your own worst enemy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#171 Oct 16, 2012
whatever wrote:
Judy...what specifically can we do to help? Petitions? Phone calls? Tell us what we can do to help your family in this fight.
Go to court the 24th when Chad, Darrell and Jeremy have their first appearance. Call Curtis Walker prosecutor and tell him how you feel. Go to the Justice for Jessie Lang Facebook page and join it.
Get the word out. Thank you.
Everyone curious

United States

#172 Oct 17, 2012
So tell us, if it was just one man who beat Jesse, who was it? Which one of you is man enough to take the blame???
just sayin

United States

#173 Oct 17, 2012
Everyone curious wrote:
So tell us, if it was just one man who beat Jesse, who was it? Which one of you is man enough to take the blame???
none of them there cowards claiming self defense bull whatever. Prayers for Jessie

Marked Tree, AR

#174 Oct 17, 2012
From what I read, Jesse swung first with an object in his hand.
ricky

Saint Louis, MO

#175 Oct 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
From what I read, Jesse swung first with an object in his hand.
that may be true and the one who was being swung at may have been justified in striking him but when you add in the other two and then the continuation of the beating after he was down then that is when they crossed the line.

Marked Tree, AR

#176 Oct 17, 2012
ricky wrote:
<quoted text>that may be true and the one who was being swung at may have been justified in striking him but when you add in the other two and then the continuation of the beating after he was down then that is when they crossed the line.
I agree, but it seems certain details keep getting left out. As if this man was just randomly attacked.
Forreal

Trumann, AR

#177 Oct 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but it seems certain details keep getting left out. As if this man was just randomly attacked.
The police report in the paper told it just as it happened and just as the witness saw it. You can't argue with that Chad. The cops aren't going to lie on a police report. Give me a break!
PLEASE

Caraway, AR

#178 Oct 17, 2012
Regardless of what happen, and if Jessie did strike 1st, when is it ok to EVER beat someone to where they are fighting for their life??? And given the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was just one that beat him, when is it ok to EVER beat someone to where they are fighting for their life??? No matter what anyone says or does you will NEVER be able to justify beating a man to where he is fighting for his life!!!

Chad, Quick question for you. When Matt McCormick knocked you out did he steady beat you? NO, because he knew it was not ok. Do you think your family would be trying to get justice if the tables were turned on you and you were in this situation? Absolutely because EVERYONE knows it is wrong and you will never have enough excuses as to why you alone or your brother alone or both of you togehter beat this man to where he almost or still yet could die. Does it even bother you knowing that their is a family praying so hard that they will see their dad, grandpa, uncle, brother or whatever he may be make it through this and still be the same he was or to even make it out alive? You have 4 children and a wife, what do you think they would be feeling if it was you lying in that hopsital bed? I'm hoping you have thought of these things instead of trying to find your way out of this. I hope you atleast have enough heart and soul to ADMIT what was done was wrong regarless of the reason it was done. Always think of things what if it were me or my family!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Justice is served for Jesse and it teaches a lesson learned!!!
PLEASE

Caraway, AR

#179 Oct 17, 2012
Guest, Read the Jonesboro Sun it tells what took place!! Stop trying to justify the actions that were taken. Like I said above even if a gun was pulled (which was not by Jesse) the thing to do would have been to possibly if you got the gun away to hold him at gunpoint and call the police and keep them their till they arrived.. THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION AS TO WHY A MAN WAS BEATEN SO BAD HE IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Now GUEST with that being said please try to think of another reason or excuse or try to cover up what was done because I promise you everyone reading this thinks your a complete idiot!!
Everyone curious

United States

#180 Oct 17, 2012
PLEASE wrote:
Regardless of what happen, and if Jessie did strike 1st, when is it ok to EVER beat someone to where they are fighting for their life??? And given the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was just one that beat him, when is it ok to EVER beat someone to where they are fighting for their life??? No matter what anyone says or does you will NEVER be able to justify beating a man to where he is fighting for his life!!!
Chad, Quick question for you. When Matt McCormick knocked you out did he steady beat you? NO, because he knew it was not ok. Do you think your family would be trying to get justice if the tables were turned on you and you were in this situation? Absolutely because EVERYONE knows it is wrong and you will never have enough excuses as to why you alone or your brother alone or both of you togehter beat this man to where he almost or still yet could die. Does it even bother you knowing that their is a family praying so hard that they will see their dad, grandpa, uncle, brother or whatever he may be make it through this and still be the same he was or to even make it out alive? You have 4 children and a wife, what do you think they would be feeling if it was you lying in that hopsital bed? I'm hoping you have thought of these things instead of trying to find your way out of this. I hope you atleast have enough heart and soul to ADMIT what was done was wrong regarless of the reason it was done. Always think of things what if it were me or my family!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Justice is served for Jesse and it teaches a lesson learned!!!
I have one word to say "AMEN"
ricky

Saint Louis, MO

#181 Oct 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
as my grand dad always said there are three sides to every story side a side b and then there is the truth
I know

United States

#182 Oct 17, 2012
Guest = Chad. Or maybe his wife.
lilpep

Peel, AR

#183 Oct 17, 2012
i say snuff there ass out and be done with it.
lilpep

Peel, AR

#184 Oct 17, 2012
by the way who is these chickenshit tillmens any way
Forreal

United States

#185 Oct 17, 2012
lilpep wrote:
by the way who is these chickenshit tillmens any way
Read today's paper and you'll find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min Now_What- 32,623
Mayor Sanders 2 hr guest 49
PatRat 3 hr Guest 7
Blytheville man sues police for excessive force 6 hr Willie earl 509
Dude goes by Wild Boy aka Joe Freeman ? 13 hr Okkk 3
Hummmm 14 hr Drake 1
Ryan Martin 15 hr Haha 1

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance