Ambulances and police in armorel curve
outsider

Blytheville, AR

#926 Feb 13, 2013
Informed wrote:
Prosecutor says he has received over three hundred e mails asking for action to be taken on those three goons , especially that ONE , think we all know who that is .
who cares. How many e-mails they get people of blytheville don't care about this.when someone starts a fight you fight to win . any man knows that Sissy men wine like baby's because they got there Butts beat that is why you fight only. Real men know that.
Informed

United States

#927 Feb 13, 2013
Ask Chad Now .

United States

#928 Feb 14, 2013
Judy... stay logged on under your name. Not Informed. Also, switching to posting from your cell phone so we can't see the ip address location doesn't change anything. Such a maroon.

United States

#929 Feb 14, 2013
U n francis need a hobby

Jonesboro, AR

#930 Feb 14, 2013
outsider wrote:
<quoted text>who cares. How many e-mails they get people of blytheville don't care about this.when someone starts a fight you fight to win . any man knows that Sissy men wine like baby's because they got there Butts beat that is why you fight only. Real men know that.
I agree you do fight to win. Growing up I always faught to win BUT there is a difference in fighting to win and fighting to kill. They crossed that lilne and almost killed a mand from what I've read in the paper and not just on here! Got to have enough sense to kow when to quit!
Osceola

United States

#931 Feb 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree you do fight to win. Growing up I always faught to win BUT there is a difference in fighting to win and fighting to kill. They crossed that lilne and almost killed a mand from what I've read in the paper and not just on here! Got to have enough sense to kow when to quit!
Chad don't have the sense God gave a gnat. He is too stupid to know when to quit anything. Drinking, adultery, violence, etc. He is a lost cause. And his dad and brother are no better.
outsider

Blytheville, AR

#932 Feb 14, 2013
Osceola wrote:
<quoted text>
Chad don't have the sense God gave a gnat. He is too stupid to know when to quit anything. Drinking, adultery, violence, etc. He is a lost cause. And his dad and brother are no better.
All these 4 Tillmans are all the same hope all 4 get what is coming to them
The man

United States

#933 Feb 14, 2013
Walker is not the one who got all those e mails it was S. ELLINGTON .
The man

United States

#934 Feb 14, 2013
If you don't believe it check it out .
Scott contacted some of the BIG boys in the farming community after all those e mails and wanted to know what the hell was going on , and believe you me the big boys told him how those goons have conducted themselves , and if all he had herd was true and believe you me they told him what a bunch of thugs they have proved themselves to be and their word isn't worth dust in a whirlwind .
Look this is not junk on topix I'm talking , anyone that don't believe it check it out .

United States

#935 Feb 15, 2013
Haha. Ur a dolt
doom

Blytheville, AR

#936 Feb 15, 2013
The man wrote:
If you don't believe it check it out .
Scott contacted some of the BIG boys in the farming community after all those e mails and wanted to know what the hell was going on , and believe you me the big boys told him how those goons have conducted themselves , and if all he had herd was true and believe you me they told him what a bunch of thugs they have proved themselves to be and their word isn't worth dust in a whirlwind .
Look this is not junk on topix I'm talking , anyone that don't believe it check it out .
Ellington cant even win what he runs for he let the west Memphis three go that was family that lost there son we was there they did it and all people knew it. That's why people did not vote for him and as far as the farmers most of them are all cheaters or there wives are if the govt.didn't pay you farmers you would go under. And you would not have time yo cheat so much and take care of your wives so they would not have to cheat because you cant take care of them.
dont go

Lake City, AR

#937 Feb 17, 2013
judyas wrote:
Go away Judy???? I don't think so. For your information I am not the only one living in Blythe but do have many friends who are behind me and my brother. Why don't you go away? Like you've been told before, you don't like it don't read it. But, here you are again. As far as this thread being dead, guess not will almost 820 posts. As for JusticeforJessieLang on Facebook it's not dead either and has over 700 followers. I'm guessing that's a lot more than you have in your quest to try and convince people Chad, Darrell and Jeremy did nothing wrong. Just like you keep trying to say Jessie was, is, and will be charged. That's the thread that's really did because it's not going to happen. No crack pipe either, just in case you want to drag that up again. People know I post the truth, something you obviously can't handle or maybe aren't familiar with. Thank you to all who have supported Jessie, myself and our families. To all our friends, thank you.
<quoted text>
Dont go away judy
Judy

Blythe, CA

#938 Feb 22, 2013
I have no intention of going anywhere until I see all 3 Tillman's in prison for what they did to my brother and Harvey Joe.
dont go wrote:
<quoted text>Dont go away judy

Trumann, AR

#939 Feb 22, 2013
Ur so dedicated to this that ur staying in California. Lol what a joke
Sad situation

United States

#940 Feb 22, 2013
Judy wrote:
I have no intention of going anywhere until I see all 3 Tillman's in prison for what they did to my brother and Harvey Joe.
<quoted text>
Amen. Alot of other citizens feel the same. Praying for justice to be done.
Judy

Blythe, CA

#941 Feb 24, 2013
I live in California. You are so scared you won't even use your own name!!!!!!!
guest wrote:
Ur so dedicated to this that ur staying in California. Lol what a joke

Trumann, AR

#942 Feb 25, 2013
That's why u post under multiple names... then got called out by someone about ip location u stopped. Hmmmm. And no, no one else from blythe can gives a crap enough to post on Topix. Tell Francis I said hi
lmao

Trumann, AR

#943 Feb 25, 2013
The post above is either Chad's mom or his wife. No one else likes him.
hope

Blytheville, AR

#944 Feb 25, 2013
No egmo you don't no who this is like a lot of other topic post you people run your mouths and don't no anything keep on guessing maybe one day will get something RIGHT.......
really

United States

#945 Feb 26, 2013
Egmo. Hmm. Now there's an intelligent term.

Bottom line, CT committed a crime (actually more than 1), and must pay for it. That's just the way it is. Like it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our growth story 5 min objection 11
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 min --Bad Dad-- 37,427
Mosquitoes everywhere 44 min Old man- Bville 15
News 'This has got to stop,' pastor implores community 1 hr muskrat 4
News Men accused of forging over $14,400 in checks 1 hr BB Board 1
brandon cox (Jan '14) 1 hr June 5
Petition/Golf Course Signatures B/S, most out o... 3 hr Jackson 41
News Little Custom Homes coming to Blytheville 5 hr editor 46

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web