enough

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

o mr.gel lee this isnt judy. and i havent said a word about his wife our kids.
Informed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

C T now at newport ar. . Country club playing pool . Check it out.
Yep

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

From any fight ive heard concerning big chad tillman... It appears he gets put on his ass a lot unless hes fighting guys or women 100 lbs lighter than him lmao... So i highly doubt that chad, being the superb fighter he is, disarmed a man with a pipe.... I think sissy boy tillman had the pipe to begin with
Possibly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Someone mentioned rehab for 7 or 8 months more like 60 days
Disturbing

Blythe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Read about this story on Jonesboro Sun after hearing about it. It is disturbing to me that a father and his sons can attack 2 men almost killing one and still not be arraigned. Now one is in "rehab" only after making terrorist threats against another man, his wife and children? It says he admitted to doing so after drinking 24 beers. Sounds like Mr. Tillman needs more than a "rehab" program he needs a serious "penal" program. I'm hoping the courts do find justice in this case and that Mr. Lang makes a full recovery.
Informed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Why rehab ? Drinking wasn't involved with the attack , just a mean person that needs to be jailed for a long time . Where he is at is pretty damn plush .
All of them better lay low from what we've been told .
Watching

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

He will never go to jail for his crime of beating that man. He will probably stay in this "rehab" or what ever it is for awhile and that will be it. Sad and ridiculous, but its probably the truth. The place he is at is not a place of punishment like a jail. And what he needs is punishment.
Informed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I'll defenetly agree with that , the only thing his family can take comfort in is that he Is

FAIRLY SAFE there.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Do you turds not realize that threatening him like you are doing only helps him? You guys are idio ts

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Like always people use topic to talk about or cut people down.IF you have read all the reports and have been at all the hearing you would know that All 5 men have been charged.Be there in court when it starts.You can find out a whole lot about these 5 men.Because of this topic page the trial can be moved I would like to see it here. Not some where else.
i will be there

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

guest wrote:
You can find out a whole lot about these 5 men.Because of this topic page the trial can be moved I would like to see it here. Not some where else.
If it is here, it will be hard to find an impartial jury. This is a small town and most people know or have at least heard of these men. It will probably be moved. Burnett will see to that. His clients will come out better if it gets moved.
Informed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

His damnd clients are gum on everyone's shoe no matter where it's herd , when they see and hear that file folder on them especially Chad it's over , you know i have heard that folder looks like a Memphis phone book .
I've also herd that Miss. Co. Is going to tget a shy track to put it in that window up at the court house because it's so heavy .
Disturbing

Blythe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

If YOU had been at the hearings you would know that Jessie has not and will not be charged with anything. From my math that only leaves 4. Also heard Daddy is trying to get Chad out of rehab due to "hardship" that he needs him to help with farming. Anyone else hear that????? Also heard it's not the first time they claimed "hardship" excuse. How many times can you ask Judge for this in Arkansas and get out to commit crimes?
guest wrote:
Like always people use topic to talk about or cut people down.IF you have read all the reports and have been at all the hearing you would know that All 5 men have been charged.Be there in court when it starts.You can find out a whole lot about these 5 men.Because of this topic page the trial can be moved I would like to see it here. Not some where else.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Go away Judy. This thread was dead until you drug it back up. No one cares. Keep posting on your fb page where you get the same 4 people commenting. Post under your real name. Everyone can see your ip address is coming from Blythe, CA. Everyone is sick of hearing about it.
One who cares

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Guest wrote:
Go away Judy. This thread was dead until you drug it back up. No one cares. Keep posting on your fb page where you get the same 4 people commenting. Post under your real name. Everyone can see your ip address is coming from Blythe, CA. Everyone is sick of hearing about it.
No, everyone is not sick of it. What they are sick of is the 2 Tillman brothers and their gray headed daddy causing trouble for everybody in this town. Judy and her brother have many many people supporting them and you can count on those supporters attending the trial of these three stooges as well. This crime will not be forgotten.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Yes, everyone is. That's why this topic hadn't been commented on for 10 days until little miss "I'm calling the men in black" had to drag it back up... lol. Find a hobby other than topix

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Go away Judy???? I don't think so. For your information I am not the only one living in Blythe but do have many friends who are behind me and my brother. Why don't you go away? Like you've been told before, you don't like it don't read it. But, here you are again. As far as this thread being dead, guess not will almost 820 posts. As for JusticeforJessieLang on Facebook it's not dead either and has over 700 followers. I'm guessing that's a lot more than you have in your quest to try and convince people Chad, Darrell and Jeremy did nothing wrong. Just like you keep trying to say Jessie was, is, and will be charged. That's the thread that's really did because it's not going to happen. No crack pipe either, just in case you want to drag that up again. People know I post the truth, something you obviously can't handle or maybe aren't familiar with. Thank you to all who have supported Jessie, myself and our families. To all our friends, thank you.
Guest wrote:

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Disturbing wrote:
If YOU had been at the hearings you would know that Jessie has not and will not be charged with anything. From my math that only leaves 4. Also heard Daddy is trying to get Chad out of rehab due to "hardship" that he needs him to help with farming. Anyone else hear that????? Also heard it's not the first time they claimed "hardship" excuse. How many times can you ask Judge for this in Arkansas and get out to commit crimes?
<quoted text>
THere is a court order on Chad.Daddy can not Do anything to get him OUT THAT'S THAT.
Informed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Prosecutor says he has received over three hundred e mails asking for action to be taken on those three goons , especially that ONE , think we all know who that is .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801 - 820 of1,389
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Blytheville Forum right now

Search the Blytheville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Redd 28,663
Sheetrocker and carpenter 2 hr Remodeling 5
Close Thunder Bayou until the economy improves? (Jan '09) 3 hr Crow T Robot 1,484
Why is bville such a shit hole 3 hr PUHLEASe 5
Jones needs to get off council 4 hr Not for Sale 16
Wanted : Good used lawn mower 5 hr guest 2
Tractor Supply 7 hr Yes Sir 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blytheville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••