Ambulances and police in armorel curve
Chad sucks D

Haslet, TX

#397 Nov 4, 2012
Chad Tillman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and you piece of shit quit talking about my wife and do not refer to any of my children on here you piece of shit I wish I knew who you were so I could come talk to you in person
Why should u care what anybody says about ur wife? U treat her like shit. You are abusive and a cheater. Why do you really think she stays with u? Think about it! Its NOT because of how u treat her, thats for damn sure. Its the money, honey. Thats easy to see.
Observation

United States

#398 Nov 4, 2012
Chad Tillman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and you piece of shit quit talking about my wife and do not refer to any of my children on here you piece of shit I wish I knew who you were so I could come talk to you in person

Okay Listen up, especially you Chad.... It does not matter what a person is (crackhead, alcoholic, piece of sh#t, liar, cheat, thief or someone who chooses not to identify themselves on topix).... What has taken place is unacceptable & sincerely a horrible thing. All of you can rant & rave & spew names, be the cowards & losers that you are b/c people know the real you (Chad). It doesn't matter how you slice this story, it is not okay to beat a man half to death. To all of you posting, take a deep breath & calm down b/c in time the truth will come out & justice will prevail. I hope & pray that this man Jesse recovers & I for one support his sister & family for standing up for him. Chad, I hope you get the help you need for the sake of yourself & your family (especially for the kids) b/c the environment they are exposed to is not healthy & can cause a lifetime of scars from the trauma-! I have read each & every post since this started & I, like all of you, have a right to my opinion (even if you don't like it). This is the first post I have put on here and I will pray for all of you to stop the vicious attacks (verbally) due to the fact there are children involved here. We all know how the Tillman's are, so let the courts deal with them. Support the family of Mr. Lang & for sure support the children involved in all the families b/c this will affect them for years to come. For all you so called adults, grow up.... Step up & end this feuding & accept the punishment for your actions. JMO
Observation

United States

#399 Nov 4, 2012
Chad Tillman wrote:
P.S. I doubt that you would be welcomed to talk to anyone in person, so you might want to stay @ home or keep a safe distance from people period- You are definitely on everyone's sh#t list ( and in the #1 spot ) so you might wanted to low key it. It would be best for you to stay off of topix to b/c nobody cares what you have say. Seriously, you have shown your True colors & those colors are as black as you are evil. Sorry, but that is my opinion- You can bust @ my comments all you want b/c I can handle whatever you spew & if I should ever have to encounter you.... Just know this, I would never allow you to get the upper hand, I would definitely defend myself to the fullest extent-!!!!
just a guy

Haslet, TX

#400 Nov 4, 2012
I would like to beat the living shit out of him myself. He aint shit without a stick or a bat or a pipe or a shovel in his hand. I would love to leave him bleeding on the ground the way he did to Jessie, just so he gets to experience what its like. Hopefully he will get his ass handed to him once he is in prison.
Chad Tillman

Blytheville, AR

#401 Nov 4, 2012
just a guy wrote:
I would like to beat the living shit out of him myself. He aint shit without a stick or a bat or a pipe or a shovel in his hand. I would love to leave him bleeding on the ground the way he did to Jessie, just so he gets to experience what its like. Hopefully he will get his ass handed to him once he is in prison.
You know so much about me so why don't you beat my ass, oh that's right you still remain a nameless piece of white trash stinking shit
Gel Lee

United States

#405 Nov 5, 2012
Hell Chad be4 that crackhead got the brakes beat off his a$$ his family should have got him some help but now they want 2 help that damn crackhead but 2 bad that crackhead is goin 2 jail i hope he dont drop the soap......LMAO
Bill Clinton

Marked Tree, AR

#406 Nov 5, 2012
HAHA... You all are idiots for thinking that is chad posting. Any moron can get on here and type a name in. Just like I did. Do you retards believe this is Bill clinton too? haha.. you guys are idiots. Especially, Jessie's sister for believing what's written on topix.
Gimp

Blytheville, AR

#407 Nov 5, 2012
Bill Clinton wrote:
HAHA... You all are idiots for thinking that is chad posting. Any moron can get on here and type a name in. Just like I did. Do you retards believe this is Bill clinton too? haha.. you guys are idiots. Especially, Jessie's sister for believing what's written on topix.
We didn't trust you as president, we don't trust you to mediate troubles in Mississippi county. Go back to Jennifer and leave us alone.
Lou

Lafayette, LA

#408 Nov 5, 2012
Oh Chad.....July 2006 - 5 counts of Aggravated Assault (ALL Class "D" Felonies). August 2006 - Residential Burglary Class "B" Felony, Battery 2nd Degree Class "D" Felony, Criminal Mischief Class "C" Felony. Hitting your Father-in-law in the face, back of the head with your fist and a chair AND causing $1992.23 in damages to their home??!!!! Wow! What a classy fella!!
How was that 24 months of probation in 2009?
And you expect people to believe Mr. Lang was a threat YOU?? Not a chance, Buddy!

United States

#409 Nov 5, 2012
What is going to be sad is when you read his obitutary in the newspaper,
JUSTICE FOR JESSIE LANG

Blythe, CA

#410 Nov 5, 2012
Over 700 supporters on Facebook and almost 300 signatures on petition that Tillman's be charged with Attempted Murder. Go JUSTICE FOR JESSIE LANG. Blytheville, Arkansas and others from across the United States are standing up and supporting Jessie.
Bill Clinton

Marked Tree, AR

#411 Nov 5, 2012
JUSTICE FOR JESSIE LANG wrote:
Over 700 supporters on Facebook and almost 300 signatures on petition that Tillman's be charged with Attempted Murder. Go JUSTICE FOR JESSIE LANG. Blytheville, Arkansas and others from across the United States are standing up and supporting Jessie.
Petitions don't mean anything. Anyone can get random signatures about anything.
Chad sucks D

United States

#412 Nov 5, 2012
Lou wrote:
Oh Chad.....July 2006 - 5 counts of Aggravated Assault (ALL Class "D" Felonies). August 2006 - Residential Burglary Class "B" Felony, Battery 2nd Degree Class "D" Felony, Criminal Mischief Class "C" Felony. Hitting your Father-in-law in the face, back of the head with your fist and a chair AND causing $1992.23 in damages to their home??!!!! Wow! What a classy fella!!
And you expect people to believe Mr. Lang was a threat YOU?? Not a chance, Buddy!
Damn, it sounds ro me like Chad couldn't stay out of trouble if his life depended on it. He is definitely not someone whi should be calling others "dumb"! Anybody who commits one crime after another the way he has is the definition of DUMB.
curious

United States

#413 Nov 5, 2012
Chad, have you noticed how many Armorel people have joined the Justice for Jessie Lang Facebook page? Excluding me, not because I dont believe you deserve punishment, only because its not worth being on your sh** list
Chad Tillman

Blytheville, AR

#414 Nov 5, 2012
Lou wrote:
All that was dropped thank you very much because it was flake ass shit

United States

#416 Nov 5, 2012
Chad Tillman wrote:
<quoted text>All that was dropped thank you very much because it was flake ass shit
I just want to be sure I understand you clearly. So you are saying you did none of those things? You are completely innocent on all counts? You have never done anything to be in trouble with the law for? Please clear this up for me.
Lou

Lafayette, LA

#417 Nov 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to be sure I understand you clearly. So you are saying you did none of those things? You are completely innocent on all counts? You have never done anything to be in trouble with the law for? Please clear this up for me.
Thank you!!!
Gel Lee

United States

#418 Nov 5, 2012
OMG Are yall still cryin over that damn crackhead jessie?????????Let it go!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#419 Nov 5, 2012
Gel Lee wrote:
OMG Are yall still cryin over that damn crackhead jessie?????????Let it go!!!!!!!!!!
No, Chad you must not be literate enough to read, because you were just asked if tou ever broke the law or not. So did you or didn't you? If you didn't, then why were you charged with all that stuff? Why were you arrested all those times? Are you saying the police are all against you and simply took you in all those times just because they don't like you? Enlighten me please.

Pine Bluff, AR

#420 Nov 5, 2012
about 40 years behind bars should clear this thing up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Billy Bob 41,488
david cedell cullins jr 1 hr just saying 2
Proof leadership changes are needed 2 hr Naysayer 59
Blytheville 3 hr Yep 14
Shady Contractors in Blytheville 9 hr Guest 7
Ronald Eddie Wamble 17 hr His brother 18
Mayor Sat Guest 14

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance