Ambulances and police in armorel curve
Lou

Lafayette, LA

#229 Oct 23, 2012
ATTN: The AR District 15 Senator, David Burnett, is currently representing the Tillman clique - the 3 men who almost killed Jessie Lang. Burnett was also the original trial judge for the WM3 (West Memphis 3) and REFUSED to reopen the case even upon later discovery of evidence supporting the innocence of the 3 teenagers.
With that being said, you can now see why the Tillmans are only being charged
with 2nd degree battery while Mr. Lang is working hard to overcome his near death injuries. Don't let Jessie become just another person to be screwed over by the "Good Ol Boy" justice system!
Please let Mr. Burnett know exactly what you think regarding his representation of the Tillmans.
[email protected]
P.O. Box 704 Osceola, AR 72730
facebook David Burnett for Arkansas State Senate
intheknow

Haslet, TX

#230 Oct 23, 2012
waybackwhen wrote:
Now I'm not usually one to post on these threads, we all have our skeletons, all have done things we aren't proud of. But this goes to Tiffany Sloan Tillman. We use to be best friends up until you started dating Chad. His family had money, tiffany struck gold. I, Just like everyone else, has heard how ur father shot chad, how chad has anger issues, drinking and drug probs, and abused you, cheated so many times, etc. Just a few wks before ur husband attacked this man Jessie, I heard how he moved his girlfriend into your home and you refused to leave, he wanted you to move out and you refused to go, seriously? Saying tht was your house! Wow she even went to church with y'all! I've looked stupid quiet a bit in my lifetime, but this baby girl you got me beat! Now the beating of Jessie, and u stand behind your husband still. Seriously?? I mean is the money worth it? Wht cld you possibly be scared of? Pack your things, gather the kids, leave! Even if you hve to go out of town/state, contact a lawyer, take him for all he's worth or just be a struggling mom wit some self respect. He has another woman living in your home! Hello? And now he almost kills a man? Hello? What is wrong with you? Do you love your children? I think you shld look at the whole picture, you use to be a smart girl, now ur living in an abusive home, your children are living in an abusive home! Isn't your self respect, dignity, and life worth more than a big fine home? You might snub me like usual if I ever see you again, but rmbr I don't envy you. I may not hve designer clothes, and a $250,000 home in the hood, and look perfect everywhere I go, but I wldnt trade All the mistakes I've ever made in this life, for one day as tiffany the farmers wife.
The Tillman's are not wealthy by any standard. They're just wannabes.
Mark

United States

#231 Oct 23, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tillman's are not wealthy by any standard. They're just wannabes.
I bet after all this is said and done, they won't have a pot to piss in
disgusted

Haslet, TX

#232 Oct 23, 2012
Lou wrote:
ATTN: The AR District 15 Senator, David Burnett, is currently representing the Tillman clique - the 3 men who almost killed Jessie Lang. Burnett was also the original trial judge for the WM3 (West Memphis 3) and REFUSED to reopen the case even upon later discovery of evidence supporting the innocence of the 3 teenagers.
with 2nd degree battery while Mr. Lang is working hard to overcome his near death injuries. Don't let Jessie become just another person to be screwed over by the "Good Ol Boy" justice system!
Please let Mr. Burnett know exactly what you think regarding his representation of the Tillmans.
[email protected]
So now we will have the Bly3!
If the justice systems fails then let's pray that karma and God gives out justice to them.
citizen

United States

#233 Oct 23, 2012
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
let's pray that karma and God gives out justice to them.
I feel pretty confident that will happen. I'm sure they are in deeper with the Man upstairs than they will probably ever be with the law.
whatever

Haslet, TX

#234 Oct 23, 2012
Lou wrote:
[email protected]
I figured he would be in it. They will get away with this again. I hope they don't, but u r right about the "good ol boy" system around here.
wanna know

Little Rock, AR

#235 Oct 24, 2012
Will they go before Langston this morning or across the street?

AOL

#236 Oct 24, 2012
Chad Tillman has always been BAD NEWS.....even in high school....he choked people for NO REASON.....

Osceola, AR

#237 Oct 24, 2012
Who will they appear before today? Well, if it doesn't get postponed by Mr Burnett....
guest2

Trumann, AR

#238 Oct 24, 2012
wanna know wrote:
Will they go before Langston this morning or across the street?
Langston from what I understand.

United States

#239 Oct 24, 2012
I'm watching court tv & pretty sure I saw Burnett
friend

Trumann, AR

#240 Oct 24, 2012
guest wrote:
I'm watching court tv & pretty sure I saw Burnett
Watch , I bet they demand that the cameras be turned off. Lowlifes.

United States

#241 Oct 24, 2012
Just heard they got sentenced to this. They have to work together picking the rest of thier cotton by hand.All of them will pick together under an armed guard and they are to work side by side.

United States

#242 Oct 24, 2012
guest wrote:
Just heard they got sentenced to this. They have to work together picking the rest of thier cotton by hand.All of them will pick together under an armed guard and they are to work side by side.
lol
family

Caruthersville, MO

#243 Oct 24, 2012
guest wrote:
This is not a laughing matter. My Uncle almost died because of those lowlife scum. How would you like it if they did it to your family? How would you like it if they did it to your son? Father? Think about this before you post.
wanna know

Little Rock, AR

#245 Oct 24, 2012
Anyone know what happened in court?
want my share

United States

#246 Oct 24, 2012
wanna know wrote:
Anyone know what happened in court?
Postponed......will likely be again.
blytheville

Trumann, AR

#247 Oct 24, 2012
want my share wrote:
<quoted text>
Postponed......will likely be again.
Oh I am not at all shocked. Burnett will keep this s**t postponed til the year 2020. Meanwhile, these monsters walk free. Our legal system seems to cater to criminals!!! I am sick and tired of it!
Yep

United States

#248 Oct 24, 2012
I dont kno um bout this burnett guy sounds like a royal douchebag... Was he seriously a ark state senator?

AOL

#249 Oct 24, 2012
blytheville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am not at all shocked. Burnett will keep this s**t postponed til the year 2020. Meanwhile, these monsters walk free. Our legal system seems to cater to criminals!!! I am sick and tired of it!
I sure agree with u, all criminals seem to have it made these days. Kill someone or rob someone & never go to jail or never even get caught....There is so much crime in Bly. the police do not have time to even investigate before another murder happens, look at the Newell Jerome case, I bet it will never be solved and there is a murderer running the streets of Blytheville...look at the Tusing case from yrs. and yrs. ago ....never solved....my heart goes out to her family, so sad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
which race has highest IQ (Jun '13) 3 hr Guest 81
News Black Lives Matter protest in Memphis provokes ... 3 hr truth 91
Stupid Country 96.3 3 hr just sayin 15
Black women mad at white women because of black... (Oct '13) 4 hr Dee Dee 76
Tenaris Closing 5 hr turbodawg 45
New Apartments 8 hr Freud 5
Loves Travel Center (Apr '15) 8 hr guest 39

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance