Why is it so hard to find a good man?

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Puzzled

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2009
Tell me why it is so hard to find a man that wants a relationship? I mean if I want mindless sex I can find it of course, but I really want a monogameous relationship with one person. Why are so many men scaredof something real?

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jan 16, 2009
most are idiots thats why-- they think the grass is always greener--in someone elses pants lol--they want as many women as they can have -not just 1 good woman-good luck in your search
joey

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jan 16, 2009
nah,,,, i tell ya wat the problem is, us good men r tired of women who dnt appreciate a god man. ive never cheated, hit on, nor mistrested a woman. in fact every woman ive been with has been treated like a princess by me. but wit no respect for me at all the ungrateful biotches wuld rather have a guy who beats on em and jus down right controls every move they make. so idk bout the other good men but ive about givin up. but hey maybe if i start abusin, mistreating women, hey, maybe i can find a girl to appreciate me. thats y the good guys r scared.

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 16, 2009
let me tell ya joey--you on the rite track dont start being mean cause the only thing you'll get outta that is a mean no good woman--maybe try a little older woman- not grandmas age but someone who's been there done that,someone will appreciate you for what you have to offer--if they don't then they aint worth havin-- best of luck to ya

Kennett, MO

#5 Jan 16, 2009
they have too much testosterone, so they are programmed for mindless sex with as many women as possible. and most of the good ones are taken
joey

Blytheville, AR

#6 Jan 16, 2009
wel im only 22 and ive had nothing but bad experiences with women,,,and older women have done me no good either,,, tried it ,,,had an older woman, she an i were together for 6 mths and she told me she was prego wit my baby 2mts after we got together, i did errthing for her, bought that baby everything it wuld need when he/she comes into this world. paid for all this ladys doc bills, cooked, cleaned, i thot we were on good terms, but hey u kno what when our 6 mth came up. she left my house and never heard from her again. and come to find out she was married and her husband was in iraq, im tired of the shit. i kno it aint my sex cuz i know im good. dnt ask me how but im so confident in myself that i kno lol. needless to say im tired of women and really wish iculd find one who appreciates me for meand not sum1 imnot. im 5'8" 165lbs blonde hair blue eyes, and i very handsome i hear it everyday lol. idk wat the prob is, guess most women nowadays dnt kno how to appreciate sumthin good when they have it. like they say " u never know what u had til its gone"
thisisfunny

Alexander, AR

#7 Jan 16, 2009
Cause it's good to find a Hard Man! ha ha ha ha
JOYCE HERRON

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2009
all the good men are either married or they really messed up by sleeping with melissa herron. you know she was married to david brees, then jamie herron and is now engaged to a married man. Jeff Jones. If you have been with her then your reputation is ruined. you will be lucky to ever have a date again. She is just that nasty!!!!!! what she thinks is a kidney infection is probably a full flede std.
Dexter

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Puzzled wrote:
Tell me why it is so hard to find a man that wants a relationship? I mean if I want mindless sex I can find it of course, but I really want a monogameous relationship with one person. Why are so many men scaredof something real?
Thats funny because so many of us 'GOOD" guys think the same thing about women. We see them pass up the good guy for a arrogant prick knowing he is going to cheat on them and not care about them.

Guess its a challenge to them thinking they are going to change him.

After a while it makes us think that is what women want after seeing it so many times.

We treat a woman right and we get done around or cheated on so whats the use in trying. If we act like an ass, it keeps them coming back.

And you know its true!
huh

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2009
Puzzled wrote:
Tell me why everyone has to have a relationship so fast? I have seen it a million times people run from one relaionship straight into another. They dont even stop to take a deep breath.Take some time on your own.I can tell you from personal exp i did this finally and it feels great. For to long i let the men i was with define who i was. Now today i make my own decisions and have figured out that i dont have to have a relationship to make me whole!

“I`ll remember before I forget.”

Since: Jun 08

Cape G.

#11 Jan 17, 2009
Best I can tell ya, your lookin in all the wrong places. Plenty of good men out there like myself, we just get over looked. Personally, Im sick of seeing these damned post on here, bunch of whining and crying cause someone treated you bad and you cant find someone else in an instant. But I guess your like most other women, want a man that works at Nucor, drives a 4x4, and will let you spend his money while you set on your ass searching the internet looking for another man to fill the void while man #1 is at work. Been there, had that done, aint happening again.

Good luck on your quest. Hope all blows up for ya.

Im a bastard and I approve this message.
say again

Hillsboro, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2009
Try being by yourself for a while.Figure out who you are.You may be surprised!Wish you luck.

Blytheville, AR

#13 Jan 17, 2009
cant get a good woman in this town unless you work for the steel mill or other high paying jobs,so what does that say about the women !!

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jan 17, 2009
joey wrote:
nah,,,, i tell ya wat the problem is, us good men r tired of women who dnt appreciate a god man. ive never cheated, hit on, nor mistrested a woman. in fact every woman ive been with has been treated like a princess by me. but wit no respect for me at all the ungrateful biotches wuld rather have a guy who beats on em and jus down right controls every move they make. so idk bout the other good men but ive about givin up. but hey maybe if i start abusin, mistreating women, hey, maybe i can find a girl to appreciate me. thats y the good guys r scared.
Well you might be treated with more respect if you quite calling them ungrateful [email protected]

“pity trip 10 miles ahead”

Since: Oct 07

BLytheville

#15 Jan 17, 2009
What is everyones definition of a good man/woman? I see alot of threads with this same topic and it makes me wonder, what the hell?
joey

Blytheville, AR

#16 Jan 17, 2009
yea the ungrateful [email protected] was being referred to the exs ive had not ne other female. and i treat women like thier a friggin princess but hey the ones ive experienced r ungrateful so......yea
A bunch of crap

Moreland, GA

#17 Jan 17, 2009
You think you know it all. I got news for you. I want someone not because of where they work. I have a good job, and make more than the women make at Nucor. I do not NEED a man, I want one because I want them. I do not sit at home and do not expect anyone to give me anything. But it is hard to find someone. If they hear you are a single mom they assume that you can't get sex. That isn't what I want. I can get that anywhere and at anytime.
Madhouse wrote:
Best I can tell ya, your lookin in all the wrong places. Plenty of good men out there like myself, we just get over looked. Personally, Im sick of seeing these damned post on here, bunch of whining and crying cause someone treated you bad and you cant find someone else in an instant. But I guess your like most other women, want a man that works at Nucor, drives a 4x4, and will let you spend his money while you set on your ass searching the internet looking for another man to fill the void while man #1 is at work. Been there, had that done, aint happening again.
granny

Blytheville, AR

#18 Jan 17, 2009
Madhouse wrote:
You don't have to work at the mill,just have plenty of money!You could be a farmer or something like that!

“Free 2 B Me!”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2009
granny wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to work at the mill,just have plenty of money!You could be a farmer or something like that!
I think most of us just want a financially secure and responsible man. My description of a quality man would include that plus a man who has his act together, some boundaries in place, some goals, but most of all a man that respects me and treats me like a lady. Oh did I mention a man that knows how to have a good time and knows how lucky he is to have me? A man free of addictions is a non negotiable.
wondering

Hillsboro, TX

#20 Jan 18, 2009
guest wrote:
cant get a good woman in this town unless you work for the steel mill or other high paying jobs,so what does that say about the women !!
What does it say about the men? Why would they be with a woman that only wants money?Maybe they just want sex. The street goes both ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why doesn't pizza hut use plastic gloves to pre... 2 hr Just sayin 5
Curtis Walker 2 hr Sally 54
Sewer repairs on Moultrie 2 hr Just sayin 28
Free showers/toilet use Thunder Bayou due to sw... 3 hr Just sayin 4
car fire on south 61 3 hr guest 4
Wellsprings Church Pastor 3 hr Just saying 32
Seriously serious 4 hr The Answer 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages