First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guest-Citizen

United States

#41 Feb 3, 2013
me just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to post under a different alias to make it seem that someone else agrees with you, make sure you remember to change the name. You were supposed to be Guest on this reply.
I am not the same person, I am the other half ( husband ) and I chose to use the name citizen. My caring wife had this thread pulled up on her phone & showed me how rude & mean spirited all you arses are in the Bly area.... I told her to hand me the phone & added my freedom of speech remarks. She was guest & I was Citizen, either way it makes no difference. These are just opinions & like assholes, everybody's got one, including you!!!!
Guest-Citizen

United States

#42 Feb 3, 2013
me sayz wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a liar. no matter what the police did you would have found fault.
I can assure you, that myself or my wife are LIARS. If you knew either one of us then you would know for a fact this comment is true. We tell it like it is & there are times when people are like stunned b/c of our straight up, honest, & strong opinions are voiced. We don't hold back simply b/c it's freedom of speech. IF you don't like it then tuff crap, it's our opinion.... Good, Bad or Indifferent, that's how we roll :-)
Guest-Citizen

United States

#43 Feb 3, 2013
Guest-Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> I can assure you, that myself or my wife are LIARS. If you knew either one of us then you would know for a fact this comment is true. We tell it like it is & there are times when people are like stunned b/c of our straight up, honest, & strong opinions are voiced. We don't hold back simply b/c it's freedom of speech. IF you don't like it then tuff crap, it's our opinion.... Good, Bad or Indifferent, that's how we roll :-)
Oh I can see it coming now... Lol- I was typing so fast & frustrated, I left out the word NOT right before LIARS. Oh well being it on nasty people b/c it was just a typo error. None of us are perfect & mistakes will be made- We are as honest as possible & just tell it straight up-
Guest-Citizen

United States

#44 Feb 3, 2013
Guest-Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I can see it coming now... Lol- I was typing so fast & frustrated, I left out the word NOT right before LIARS. Oh well being it on nasty people b/c it was just a typo error. None of us are perfect & mistakes will be made- We are as honest as possible & just tell it straight up-
Crap, another typo... Bring it on nasty people not Being- Think I need to let the wife type- lol- anyway, I may also need to slow down the sipping b/c starting to early celebrating the Superbowl may land me in the dog house-:-(

United States

#45 Feb 3, 2013
Truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
The hospital called the police to check on her. The police talked to her before she left she refused their help. They were concerned enough to keep an eye on her.
Well in that case & of course not knowing this, my apologies. I said this woman has challenges and one is lack of patience especially when she is frustrated or gets upset. I was just going by what she said & now I realize there is more to the story. Never did say it was easy trying to help her or get things through to her b/c it is very challenging to say the least. Things are improving for her ( Health Wise ) and I am pleased & relieved. BTW, y'all try not to be to harsh on the ole' man (Lol) he is new to this topix thing & likes to sip his toddies & run that head of his... Just like I run my head but I rarely drink so I guess that makes my remarks more harsh b/c I have a clearer mind & will voice myself louder. Also, if what you say is True (?) then Thank you to the local PD :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I went to Sonic today... 46 min bam 16
Kenny an Tina 47 min Guest 10
Cancel your Bly Chamber Membership (Dec '09) 1 hr Guest 102
This town is a war zone 2 hr Stick it there 25
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 29,660
Blytheville Schools drug testing for extra curr... 3 hr guest 9
football player 3 hr guest 38
nucor affairs 19 hr BGG 19
•••
•••