guest

United States

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Guess both her arms were broken and she couldn't flag the officer down cause she was in such distress...

Oh and ... "I have patients to take care of & others to check on-!!!"

Your nasty attitude towards others sums up our failing local hospital
Guest

United States

#22 Feb 1, 2013
stupid wrote:
Have a nice day? You told me to rot in hell.
You don't know me or anyone else on this thread that thought your comments were stupid. You have no clue as to the level of my benevolence or the amount of charity others on here show towards those less fortunate. But you?- you gave a girl a ride... that makes you special.
You say these things to try to make yourself feel better about yourself which is why you started this inane thread. You dog the police, you call people uncaring and black-hearted, you tell people to rot in hell and I bet you go to church on Sunday and sit with your church bulletin and sing songs from your hymnal, right? Heck, you probably throw a dollar or 2 into the offering plate thinking God is soooo pleased with you.
Our police force risks their lives just by putting on that uniform every day and you want to bash them because they didn't stop and pick someone up in an area where others routinely walk?
I'm sure you'll start another thread bashing the hospital for making her walk home when they had all of those vehicles just sitting in the parking lot doing nothing.
Yes, it has been confirmed, you are an idiot and a troublemaker.
no this thread was not started to make me feel better, I don't need that b/c I know I'm a good person. My whole point was merely to express my thoughts on the lack of caring people. The police could of stopped & done a welfare check. I have done more for her & her child in one month than you probably do for anyone in a whole year. The first ride was just the beginning, plus I spend my own money helping & a lot of time doing things for others. I only responded rudely to those of you who were so ugly with your comments. I am not a troublemaker, far from it..... But I didn't expect anything nice from anyone in this area b/c for the most part your town is a sad little town. I go out of my way to pay it forward for those less fortunate b/c it's the right thing to do when I have the means to help. What you don't understand & I didn't want to expose people's private life's is this.. The person I speak of is mentally challenged & has trouble comprehending things, I am glad I have been able to make her life alittle less stressful by being there for her. I deal daily with people that have special needs & sometimes it can be exhausting but the rewards are worth it to know I was able to make their day better. Regardless if it is rides or buying them some food or taking them to any & all the places that can help or assist them.... It is what I do & that is why I chose to work in that field. I only wish I could do more for even more people but I am only one person & not superhuman- Again, have a nice day- sorry for ever starting anything b/c clearly you are only going to spew ugly & then I am going to lower myself and respond ugly. I am done with it.... I have patients that need me. Hope you find something to do that's heart felt & rewarding in your life. Might want to change that post name as well b/c you are stupid for responding so negatively.... For every bust all of you have posted, yes I have posted back negatively as well. Sorry, but I never expected such harsh remarks. BTW, I rarely have time for church b/c I am always do busy with people that need help but the man upstairs knows I believe in him & I pray daily for better things to come.... Especially for everyone that is deserving :-)
Guest

United States

#23 Feb 1, 2013
Just so you know (the one who has been on my butt), I just left work to take my friend to the ER. I am so glad I have a flexible job & could help her. The medicine the ER doctor gave her caused her Blood Pressure to go through the roof 180/149 & she has diabetes as well. So please say a prayer- She is a very nice lady & I hope things get better for her-! Thank you
Yep

United States

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Police in this town are worthless retards... They would rather go out to armorel and pull people over going to work with real jobs
Guest

United States

#25 Feb 1, 2013
guest wrote:
Guess both her arms were broken and she couldn't flag the officer down cause she was in such distress...
Oh and ... "I have patients to take care of & others to check on-!!!"
Your nasty attitude towards others sums up our failing local hospital
see what I mean? Another rude comment- for your information I do not work @ your local hospital. I am a traveling nurse & case worker for the state in your area. So once again another negative remark. Try doing something good instead of bashing me. Yes, I was frustrated @ the mean & rude remarks so I responded poorly. You must understand this line of work is stressful & demanding but for the most part rewarding. I only wish that more people took the time to actually care & help others-:-)
Seriously

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Feb 1, 2013
You people that bash the police have no idea the good things that they do for people. No idea at all. They don't get on here and tell everyone how wonderful they are either. I guarantee you that if the officer that passed this woman had realized she needed assistance, he/she would've been happy to stop and help her. I've worked at that ER and have seen the police take people home several times. No one is grateful for anything any more. So quick to gripe and bellyache.
Guest

United States

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Seriously wrote:
You people that bash the police have no idea the good things that they do for people. No idea at all. They don't get on here and tell everyone how wonderful they are either. I guarantee you that if the officer that passed this woman had realized she needed assistance, he/she would've been happy to stop and help her. I've worked at that ER and have seen the police take people home several times. No one is grateful for anything any more. So quick to gripe and bellyache.
Once AGAIN, I wasn't bashing ALL the officers just the ones on duty early Thurs morning 1/31/13 around 5am.... No, they did not know her circumstances BUT most officers will stop & inquire period. It's like doing welfare checks on people, common courtesy would of been to ask a female walking alone from the hospital area IF she was okay-!!!
Some People

United States

#28 Feb 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Once AGAIN, I wasn't bashing ALL the officers just the ones on duty early Thurs morning 1/31/13 around 5am.... No, they did not know her circumstances BUT most officers will stop & inquire period. It's like doing welfare checks on people, common courtesy would of been to ask a female walking alone from the hospital area IF she was okay-!!!
Haven't you figured it out yet, you are NUTS lay off the cops they did nothing wrong and don't deserve your criticism, lay off the weed, get into thearpy.
Citizen

United States

#29 Feb 2, 2013
Actually the person has a legit concern because the law was just passing the woman without the least bit of concern. It would of been common courtesy to stop & ask if she was walking for exercise or what she was doing @ that time in the morning since she was walking from the hospital area. JMO
guest

United States

#30 Feb 2, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Actually the person has a legit concern because the law was just passing the woman without the least bit of concern. It would of been common courtesy to stop & ask if she was walking for exercise or what she was doing @ that time in the morning since she was walking from the hospital area. JMO
BS
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#31 Feb 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
An acquaintance of mine was walking home from the ER Bly Hospital around 5:00am Thurs morning heading South on Division St. If I had of known this, I would of been there to give her a ride..... However, all you Police Officers drove by her & not one of you stopped to inquire on her circumstances. You just kept on going & had no concerns @ all about a female in the dark, cold, windy morning (alone)... What ever happened to courtesy towards citizens, especially someone walking alone? The ambulance took her but she had no way back home & was to scared to wake anyone @ 5:00 am so she walked..... Several of you officers drove by, none of you cared.... Way to go Bly police- Protect & Serve but ignore a woman with no way on a dark street in the early hours of the morning-! I am appalled @ your lack of concern & very ashamed of you. Maybe you are not suppose to give rides but I'm sure in certain circumstances there are exceptions. I'm Thankful to God that she made it home safe & sound. BTW, she has disabilities & of course you wouldn't know that from just driving past her.... But you would have known if you had of cared enough to stop & check on her- What a fine PD Bly has....
why would the officers stop, as you said, several drove by, they could have been watching...if there would have been any obvious signs of distress or danger I believe they would have stopped. As someone already said, the police department is NOT a taxi service. She could have called someone but did not want to - that was her fault. Don't blame the cops for her stupidity.

I think if the cops did stop, you would be on here omplaining that the cops stopped her for now reason while she was walking home.
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#32 Feb 2, 2013
oops, last paragraph should have read

I think if the cops did stop, you would be on here complaining that the cops stopped her for no reason while she was walking home.
wow

United States

#33 Feb 3, 2013
me just saying wrote:
oops, last paragraph should have read

I think if the cops did stop, you would be on here complaining that the cops stopped her for no reason while she was walking home.
Yep
Citizen

United States

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Nope, because I would of thought more highly of the law IF they had of stopped to check things out.
Truth is

United States

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Nope, because I would of thought more highly of the law IF they had of stopped to check things out.
The hospital called the police to check on her. The police talked to her before she left she refused their help. They were concerned enough to keep an eye on her.
me sayz

Brookland, AR

#36 Feb 3, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Nope, because I would of thought more highly of the law IF they had of stopped to check things out.
you are a liar. no matter what the police did you would have found fault.
nuf said

Trumann, AR

#37 Feb 3, 2013
The police use to stop my wife often at 5am while driving to work. They always asked if she had been drinking, and why she was on the road at that time. They wanted to make a bust, not show concern for a person trying to make a paycheck.
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#38 Feb 3, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Nope, because I would of thought more highly of the law IF they had of stopped to check things out.
If you are going to post under a different alias to make it seem that someone else agrees with you, make sure you remember to change the name. You were supposed to be Guest on this reply.
Nuff Not Said

United States

#39 Feb 3, 2013
nuf said wrote:
The police use to stop my wife often at 5am while driving to work. They always asked if she had been drinking, and why she was on the road at that time. They wanted to make a bust, not show concern for a person trying to make a paycheck.
Tell that to someone who's lost a loved one to a drunk driver, they'll beat yourass in the ground.
Hector Rodriguez

Alexander, AR

#40 Feb 3, 2013
me just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to post under a different alias to make it seem that someone else agrees with you, make sure you remember to change the name. You were supposed to be Guest on this reply.
Now that's funny(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 41,525
Good Riddance Atwill 6 hr BHS grad 33
Haven donations 6 hr Need to know 1
New rapper bout to blow up 7 hr The illustrious p... 7
Crime Prevention by Environmental Design 18 hr Black Lifes Madder 8
Pg. 4 Today's Courier News, by "Don" whom is al... Sat Blytheville Queen 8
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) Sat Guest 4,060

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages