First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
An acquaintance of mine was walking home from the ER Bly Hospital around 5:00am Thurs morning heading South on Division St. If I had of known this, I would of been there to give her a ride..... However, all you Police Officers drove by her & not one of you stopped to inquire on her circumstances. You just kept on going & had no concerns @ all about a female in the dark, cold, windy morning (alone)... What ever happened to courtesy towards citizens, especially someone walking alone? The ambulance took her but she had no way back home & was to scared to wake anyone @ 5:00 am so she walked..... Several of you officers drove by, none of you cared.... Way to go Bly police- Protect & Serve but ignore a woman with no way on a dark street in the early hours of the morning-! I am appalled @ your lack of concern & very ashamed of you. Maybe you are not suppose to give rides but I'm sure in certain circumstances there are exceptions. I'm Thankful to God that she made it home safe & sound. BTW, she has disabilities & of course you wouldn't know that from just driving past her.... But you would have known if you had of cared enough to stop & check on her- What a fine PD Bly has....
LOL

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jan 31, 2013
they aint city taxi
A thought

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jan 31, 2013
They were probably too busy looking for speeders. That is their number 1 mission. Not stopping the never ending crime and violence here. But making sure we don't exceed the speed limits by 2 or 3 mph.

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2013
LOL wrote:
they aint city taxi
you are right but when someone is out like that walking & a female, the least they could do is stop & check things out- btw, you are a smart ass-!!! So may the bird of paradise crap all over your toothbrush. Hope you don't ever have a disabled friend or family member in a situation like that b/c you'd be discouraged as well.
Stupid is

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> you are right but when someone is out like that walking & a female, the least they could do is stop & check things out- btw, you are a smart ass-!!! So may the bird of paradise crap all over your toothbrush. Hope you don't ever have a disabled friend or family member in a situation like that b/c you'd be discouraged as well.
Lots of women walk at 5:00 am you dumfuk
indignant bstrd

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
An acquaintance of mine was walking home from the ER Bly Hospital around 5:00am Thurs morning heading South on Division St. If I had of known this, I would of been there to give her a ride..... However, all you Police Officers drove by her & not one of you stopped to inquire on her circumstances. You just kept on going & had no concerns @ all about a female in the dark, cold, windy morning (alone)... What ever happened to courtesy towards citizens, especially someone walking alone? The ambulance took her but she had no way back home & was to scared to wake anyone @ 5:00 am so she walked..... Several of you officers drove by, none of you cared.... Way to go Bly police- Protect & Serve but ignore a woman with no way on a dark street in the early hours of the morning-! I am appalled @ your lack of concern & very ashamed of you. Maybe you are not suppose to give rides but I'm sure in certain circumstances there are exceptions. I'm Thankful to God that she made it home safe & sound. BTW, she has disabilities & of course you wouldn't know that from just driving past her.... But you would have known if you had of cared enough to stop & check on her- What a fine PD Bly has....
You come off so ridiculous with your unwarranted criticism of the police for driving past someone who was just to "scared to call and wake someone at 5:00am" but not to scared to walk home at 5:00am.

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Wow.... Such language- Sure hope nothing bad happens to any of the women that have to walk b/c their disabilities interfere with driving a vehicle. I should of known there would be a lot of cold, uncaring people making bad comments on here. How cruel you are Stupid is- All I said was the police could of at least stopped & checked on her. Guess she wasn't a hottie for them so they kept passing her by. The hospital wanted to keep her overnight but she had no one to look after her 13 yr old. so she headed home ( in pain) b/c of her concern for her child. Like I said, I wish she had of called me b/c due to the circumstances I would of gladly gotten up & taken her home. Sorry I voiced my genuine concerns for the women of Bly. Karma will get you someday for your lack of compassion-!!!!

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
indignant bstrd wrote:
<quoted text>
You come off so ridiculous with your unwarranted criticism of the police for driving past someone who was just to "scared to call and wake someone at 5:00am" but not to scared to walk home at 5:00am.
She had no choice but to walk- Has no vehicle, no money, the net van stops running @ 5pm until 8am & didn't want to disturb someone's sleep @ 5am. She tries very hard to not depend on people and AGAIN, I was just stating the fact that the police could of at least done a welfare check on her instead of driving right by & not caring. You people are such assholes, I wish I knew who you were b/c if I ever saw you in need I would remind you of this topix thread. Have a heart & some compassion, like I said she is humble & proud & tries not to disturb people. She walks so much all the time but one would think a good Samaritan or police officer could of helped out. Geeezzzz people, reverse this & think about how you'd feel if it were you or a friend or loved one. Kindly, drop the rudeness. Thank you
stupid

Little Rock, AR

#9 Feb 1, 2013
No, shame on you and the people that she "couldn't" call because she was "scared" to wake someone.

Shame on YOU for not being the kind of friend that she KNEW she could call anytime.

YOU are to blame. Not the cops or anyone else. I'm sure you started this thread to absolve yourself of some guilt. Well, guess what? YOU are still to blame.
Chickasaw

Manila, AR

#10 Feb 1, 2013
I go past there mny times before sunrise. There are many people that walk at that time for exercise. How could they know that she wasn't one of them?

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2013
stupid wrote:
No, shame on you and the people that she "couldn't" call because she was "scared" to wake someone.
Shame on YOU for not being the kind of friend that she KNEW she could call anytime.
YOU are to blame. Not the cops or anyone else. I'm sure you started this thread to absolve yourself of some guilt. Well, guess what? YOU are still to blame.
NO, you are absolutely WRONG about what you posted here b/c she said to me IF I knew she was out there walking @ that time, I would of been very upset with her & made a huge fuss about it. I have not known her very long & I assure you I have fussed @ her many times for leaving her home & walking before I got done with work & got by there to fetch her. She is just the type of person who doesn't want to worry people or ask for much. It's a pride thing & I was very upset with her b/c she could have & should have called......SO YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL & ROT for the ugly post you made. I am the one who saw her walking one cold morning & stopped to see about her & gave her a ride & have since been making myself available to see that she gets to places she needs to be either before or after I work. We work things around my employment schedule & my doctor visits. I am also disabled & 20 years older than this person but I try to help all I can..... So to hell with you & your ugly BS remark. Karma will get you & hopefully 3 times fold. Again, she made the decision not to disturb anyone ( I was upset with her once I found out ) and that was when she did call b/c she needed some medicine filled that the ER Dr. prescribed. I took her & gladly paid for it. So you were wrong & way off base with what you spewed @ me. I have gone above & beyond & that has been for 2 months b/c that is how long I've known her & been doing what I can to be a friend. Again, all I freak'n said to begin with..... Is Kudos to the fine Bly PD for passing her by WITHOUT the least bit of care, compassion or concern. To the rest of you awful hateful people who spew ugly remarks....Rot In Hell-!!!!!

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Chickasaw wrote:
I go past there mny times before sunrise. There are many people that walk at that time for exercise. How could they know that she wasn't one of them?
Geeezzzus, she was leaving the Hospital parking lot area when the first cop drove by, then up the dark street going South- Just forget it people. None of YOU seem to really care & no nothing about paying it forward. A welfare check from an officer is all I was concerned about and I know SOME caring officers will do this-!
stupid

Little Rock, AR

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Kindly, drop the rudeness. Thank you
Gee, what was that you were saying?

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Geeezzzus, she was leaving the Hospital parking lot area when the first cop drove by, then up the dark street going South- Just forget it people. None of YOU seem to really care & no nothing about paying it forward. A welfare check from an officer is all I was concerned about and I know SOME caring officers will do this-!
Typo: Know not No on the part of not knowing anything.
stupid

Little Rock, AR

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> NO, you are absolutely WRONG about what you posted here b/c she said to me IF I knew she was out there walking @ that time, I would of been very upset with her & made a huge fuss about it. I have not known her very long & I assure you I have fussed @ her many times for leaving her home & walking before I got done with work & got by there to fetch her. She is just the type of person who doesn't want to worry people or ask for much. It's a pride thing & I was very upset with her b/c she could have & should have called......SO YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL & ROT for the ugly post you made. I am the one who saw her walking one cold morning & stopped to see about her & gave her a ride & have since been making myself available to see that she gets to places she needs to be either before or after I work. We work things around my employment schedule & my doctor visits. I am also disabled & 20 years older than this person but I try to help all I can..... So to hell with you & your ugly BS remark. Karma will get you & hopefully 3 times fold. Again, she made the decision not to disturb anyone ( I was upset with her once I found out ) and that was when she did call b/c she needed some medicine filled that the ER Dr. prescribed. I took her & gladly paid for it. So you were wrong & way off base with what you spewed @ me. I have gone above & beyond & that has been for 2 months b/c that is how long I've known her & been doing what I can to be a friend. Again, all I freak'n said to begin with..... Is Kudos to the fine Bly PD for passing her by WITHOUT the least bit of care, compassion or concern. To the rest of you awful hateful people who spew ugly remarks....Rot In Hell-!!!!!
Oh, I get it. You started this thread just to let us know how good you are. Okay, you are a wonderful person for giving this girl a ride.

Happy now?

By the way, do you tell people to rot in hell 7 days a week or do you abstain from that on Sundays and Christmas?
stupid

Little Rock, AR

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Geeezzzus, she was leaving the Hospital parking lot area when the first cop drove by, then up the dark street going South- Just forget it people. None of YOU seem to really care & no nothing about paying it forward. A welfare check from an officer is all I was concerned about and I know SOME caring officers will do this-!
We all wish we could be like you. Now, STFU.

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2013
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, what was that you were saying?
I respond Rudely to any & all of those who do the same towards me. Especially all of you ignorant idiots that have cold black hearts-! It is cold outside this morning, maybe you will do something kind today.... Like give someone in need a ride- Most likely, you won't b/c you are not a nice or caring person- Have a Nice Day!!!!!

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2013
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it. You started this thread just to let us know how good you are. Okay, you are a wonderful person for giving this girl a ride.
Happy now?
By the way, do you tell people to rot in hell 7 days a week or do you abstain from that on Sundays and Christmas?
yes, I am a caring person & you? Also, I don't tell anyone to Rot in Hell unless they are rude & spewing meanness & yes it would be for 24/7..... Y'all have a great time on this thread, I have patients to take care of & others to check on-!!!
stupid

Little Rock, AR

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Have a nice day? You told me to rot in hell.

You don't know me or anyone else on this thread that thought your comments were stupid. You have no clue as to the level of my benevolence or the amount of charity others on here show towards those less fortunate. But you?- you gave a girl a ride... that makes you special.

You say these things to try to make yourself feel better about yourself which is why you started this inane thread. You dog the police, you call people uncaring and black-hearted, you tell people to rot in hell and I bet you go to church on Sunday and sit with your church bulletin and sing songs from your hymnal, right? Heck, you probably throw a dollar or 2 into the offering plate thinking God is soooo pleased with you.

Our police force risks their lives just by putting on that uniform every day and you want to bash them because they didn't stop and pick someone up in an area where others routinely walk?

I'm sure you'll start another thread bashing the hospital for making her walk home when they had all of those vehicles just sitting in the parking lot doing nothing.

Yes, it has been confirmed, you are an idiot and a troublemaker.
says it all

Little Rock, AR

#20 Feb 1, 2013
unwarranted criticism of the police

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Last Post Wins 1 hr OldIron 405
Word Game 2 (Nov '09) 1 hr OldIron 2,761
Mayweather fight 1 hr Guest 3
4 Word Game 2 (Nov '09) 1 hr OldIron 6,659
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 1 hr OldIron 2,871
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr OldIron 3,820
andrew dilligaf moss 5 hr steele mo 10
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE