First Prev
of 2
Next Last
River Jumper

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 12, 2011
That's a bunch of bullish&&.you can't take vacation when you want to ..hell you can't take vacation to go to the doctor or a death in the family.I bet when they want a vacation they get it ..does anyone know when the next town hall meeting Is .because I'm wanted those people to explain to us why do we have to wait when they don't know when then shit down is..if we were a union these idiots couldn't do this
HR man

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2011
SHUT UP and like it! OR jump in the river!!!!!!!!

“Hi! It's just me.”

Since: Apr 11

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#3 Apr 12, 2011
If you work hard and respect authority you will bump the union payscale without the union dues. What is wrong with that? With Tenaris, I know that I'm working for a world class corporation. Tenaris will accept nothing but the best, neither will I. That's why I like working there.

jeffrey
Stop sign

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2011
Well it looks like they found a good job for the HR guy ..that's about all he is good for directing traffic..
Jumping Jimmy

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Yea that shows us Just how smart the Tenaris guy is ..that's funny how he was stopping all the white people to let the colored boys go first ..the was only one thing missing mr..goofy shouldve been at the other gate along with mr..blue soxs ..that's about all the three stooges could handle none of them have enough sense to boil water
Jesse ventura

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 13, 2011
They can kiss my. White American a$$ ..who are they tell us when we can take our vacation I got news for whatever your name is you forgot where you are boy ..your on our soil ..I don't kiss a$$ like some of these people I tell you what I think if u don't like then go back south..we as Americans are tired of this ..my vote is for the union maybe u need to get you a stop sign ..o yea the HR guy violated a safety rule he didn't have a safety vest on ..write him up or suspend him
Safety man

Frisco, TX

#7 Apr 13, 2011
He wasn't wearing all his ppe ..he will abide by the safety all safety rules he isn't above safety he will be talked to about this .
Employee

Blytheville, AR

#8 Apr 13, 2011
You must save your vacation for the shut down so that they don't have to lay you off. The plant manager told us this months ago. What happens if you only have 1 week of vacation and we are closed for 4 weeks.
NRG

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 13, 2011
My department lets us take vacation if we want. I think its up to your supervisor. From what i heard they'll give you vacation pay for however long they are shut down. If you dont have enough vacation to cover it then you will go in the hole. Which, to me, doesn't make much sense.
duh

Benton, AR

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Would everyone plz be quiet about this stupid stuff. If u don't have any vacation and they shut the plant down you can draw unemployment. How hard is this to understand? No matter what you will get paid. U may have a weeks worth that is not paid due to a weeks hold back but if Tenaris does not have any work for you they HAVE to give u unemployment plain n simple. Act like u have a lil sense sometimes. DUh
Speaker of the house

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2011
These people can or aleast they think they can do whatever they wanna do ..look what they made the Tenaris guy do.I think I saw mr.goofy mowing the lawn.with a push mower.the next town hall meeting we need to voice our thoughts about this.I don't really care what they say .I wanna know why some can take vacation and some can't .maybe they want have a town hall meeting because they don't wanna answer the questions people will ask .
rubnhead

Frisco, TX

#12 Apr 14, 2011
NRG wrote:
My department lets us take vacation if we want. I think its up to your supervisor. From what i heard they'll give you vacation pay for however long they are shut down. If you dont have enough vacation to cover it then you will go in the hole. Which, to me, doesn't make much sense.

That sounds more like the policy there. But if shut down you can draw unemployment. They pay vacation pay to keep unemployement claims down. Most want vacation on shut down, because it more pay.
The Truth

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2011
what I want to know is what the hell does the town hall meetin have to do with tenaris no a damn thing
stupid

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2011
TO "the truth". The have town hall meetings at work!!! Stupid a** but anyways. Tenaris is telling them they won't pay them unemployment because they aren't calling it a "shut down". Idk. Its bull shit. You work hard to get you vacation. But now they won't let you take it when you want..but when they want... So stupid!
duh

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2011
stupid wrote:
TO "the truth". The have town hall meetings at work!!! Stupid a** but anyways. Tenaris is telling them they won't pay them unemployment because they aren't calling it a "shut down". Idk. Its bull shit. You work hard to get you vacation. But now they won't let you take it when you want..but when they want... So stupid!
no matter what if u r a full time employee and they havnt gave u may than 32 hrs u can get unemployment. So if they only have a days worth of work u can get employment for the other days you havnt worked. During the Lay off we would get a paycheck for 24 hrs at work then do our unemployment and they would pay us for the hrs we didn't work. Actually at that time it basically added up to more than we was getting for a 40 hr work check
Ahead of the game

Trumann, AR

#17 Apr 14, 2011
speaking of HPC, I feel sorry 4 those people over there I was told that they just got a raise after being out from under the swift administration. and we are talking 6 years for some of those people.the word is : He lied to alot of them and his little flunkie that"s still over there is still lying to them, looking like a lil old wrinkle man!( that was funny I had to laugh @ that myself)!!!!!!!!!
Ahead of the game

Trumann, AR

#18 Apr 14, 2011
I noticed it is a lot of sugar in that gaurd shack. anybody else notice that other than me ?
including Mr. HR Sweetness traffic directing man!
Speaker of the house

United States

#19 Apr 14, 2011
The truth ...you must be an idiot the town hall meeting is for them to tell us lies and for us to tell them what we think about the crazy stuff going on there like vacation ..I'm not scared of bordino and ahead of the game ..I agree..but you forgot one person.. L N...I would like to know how he is keeping his job maybe it's something under the desk ..because he doesnt know anything besides walking around looking like a retard..and I would say yes the union thing ..it would do good here .people need to wake up and look around and see what's going on before it's to late..here is your sign mr. Tenaris guy
Kojak

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2011
I heard that (ahead of the game) the tuli line has went down he doesn't care about us it's bad when the main man said this department Is worse line here ...can't meet production ..so what is that telling you ..look at the relaquering that went on thats more handling of pipe for no reason so who is being held a cannibal for there actions ..I say bring back mr.laws ..aleast he knows what is going on ..I wonder who is going to be over the new heat treat line..
jackhammer

United States

#21 Apr 15, 2011
Does anyone know when the meeting is ..I wanna know how is it profitable to keep running that line if they aren't producing what they should i believe it Been up for close to a year looks like someone would see that ..I mean a 40 million dollar line and can't run it if I was in charge of the operation I would be getting someone that had enough sense to run it .. Not only that we got a 50 million dollar line coming up and I just wonder what that will hold for us I hope they can find a person that had enough sense to run ..Are we will be in the same shape with this line ..then there will 90 million dollars in both of them and still not producing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larrys Auto Sales 4 hr whatever 7
Launch X431 V better than x431 pad from price a... (Nov '13) 5 hr car-diagnostic-tool 10
How do you cash in on yoiur EBT card? 7 hr realitycheck 11
Thanks MCEC 7 hr wow 16
Olympia thread 7 hr Truthfully 9
Outside investigators 9 hr ohok 78
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr Karen Kronsworth 38,318

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages