Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated May 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cameraman

Little Rock, AR

#1 Sep 15, 2012
10 years. That is the sentence judge Gerald Chatham handed to Sammy Nuckolls today.

Sammy Nuckolls is the Southern Baptist evangelist and former Lifeway youth camp pastor who last year was caught using a hidden camera to secretly videotape women in bathrooms. Friday Sammy received his 10-year sentence after being found guilty on 13 counts of video voyeurism - perpetrated against women as young as 17 years of age.
Observer

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 15, 2012
cameraman wrote:
10 years. That is the sentence judge Gerald Chatham handed to Sammy Nuckolls today.
Sammy Nuckolls is the Southern Baptist evangelist and former Lifeway youth camp pastor who last year was caught using a hidden camera to secretly videotape women in bathrooms. Friday Sammy received his 10-year sentence after being found guilty on 13 counts of video voyeurism - perpetrated against women as young as 17 years of age.
He could have raped them and been out in five or murdered them and been out in three, I love justice
corn holeio

San Jose, CA

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have raped them and been out in five or murdered them and been out in three, I love justice
he should have gotten more than 10 years,hope he gets violated in prison just like he violated them girls
Tarnished

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 15, 2012
corn holeio wrote:
<quoted text>he should have gotten more than 10 years,hope he gets violated in prison just like he violated them girls
You want someone to videotape him in prison, you are sicker than he is
furious

North Richland Hills, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2012
You don't know him. Do you really think you're better than him? Everyone has their own downfalls. How sick are you? So? He screwed up big time, but that doesn't mean he's a bad person. I'm sure you lied before, how would you like it if "oh because you lied I think everyone should lie to you just cuz you did that?" or a great example you judged Sammy. "oh everyone should judge you on mistakes you've made because you judge sammy"
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
corn holeio

San Jose, CA

#6 Sep 16, 2012
furious wrote:
You don't know him. Do you really think you're better than him? Everyone has their own downfalls. How sick are you? So? He screwed up big time, but that doesn't mean he's a bad person. I'm sure you lied before, how would you like it if "oh because you lied I think everyone should lie to you just cuz you did that?" or a great example you judged Sammy. "oh everyone should judge you on mistakes you've made because you judge sammy"
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
theres going to be a lot of people in prison who are going to judge him from the inside if u know what Im saying,they going to sneak into his room at night just like he was sneaking takin pics of them little ladies,hes a pedophile no matter how u cut it.old boys in the penial system gonna show him the penal part.And yea it makes him a bad person.makes him a horrible person,what about the victims. you try to make it out like hes the victim,well hes going to be a victim were hes going,hey boy what u in for,oh u see I pretended to be a preacher got invited into some peoples home then I preyed on them,no not prayed for them,u no get them to trust me then set up a secret camera so i can see them naked,praise Jesus
corn holeio

San Jose, CA

#7 Sep 16, 2012
furious wrote:
lieing is not against the law,he broke the law.You get judged on your actions thats just the way it goes,so what your trying to say is jeffery dahmur was a good person so what if he occasionally had someone over his house as a snack,its going be funny when your preacher man comes out of prison and he wants you to call him samantha knuckles,everyone in prison called me knuckles cause they could stick two hands in and clap,fake preacher makes me wanna vommit,hope they kill bhim in there
furious

North Richland Hills, TX

#8 Sep 16, 2012
corn holeio wrote:
<quoted text>lieing is not against the law,he broke the law.You get judged on your actions thats just the way it goes,so what your trying to say is jeffery dahmur was a good person so what if he occasionally had someone over his house as a snack,its going be funny when your preacher man comes out of prison and he wants you to call him samantha knuckles,everyone in prison called me knuckles cause they could stick two hands in and clap,fake preacher makes me wanna vommit,hope they kill bhim in there
Its still a sin. And did I ever say that I thought it was alright? Did I say that what he did was good?? No. I don't think it's wrong that he went to jail. He had to do the time for his crime. You're just an ignorant fool who 1. doesn't know how to spell, 2. doesn't have anything better to do besides judge people they don't know and 3. "makes me wanna vomit"
bottom line

Benton, AR

#9 Sep 16, 2012
He was invited to stay in these peoples homes as a servant of God.

He was held in special trust becuase of what he was representing. A soldier of the Lord.

He violated trust men and women have worked for years to uphold in the name of Jesus Christ.

He will be punished accordingly. Count on it.
Rejected

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 16, 2012
He video taped me and sent the tape back to me, I think my towel made my butt look big, but it still hurt my feelings.

AOL

#11 Sep 16, 2012
furious wrote:
YES...HE IS A BAD PERSON or he wouldn't not be going to prison for 10 yrs. R U kidding??? Prison is for bad people, who do bad things. I am so very sick of men beating, killing and taping & raping women and just getting a tap on the hand. U need to study prisons and what they r for, if u think he did not do a bad thing or if u think he is not a bad person. I know it hurts to admit that but if it weren't true , he would not be going to jail. And at a church or a church camp where people should be very safe and be away from any type of crime. I do pray he will get the help he needs for the next 10 yrs. God Bless u & him & your family too.
Lark

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Sep 16, 2012
furious wrote:
Who IS a bad person then? If the creepy, deceitful, wolf in sheep's clothing who pretended to be a man of God and was welcomed into people's home only to videotape the girls of the home in their most private moments...who the hell IS a bad person in your view?
me just saying

Trumann, AR

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Rejected wrote:
He video taped me and sent the tape back to me, I think my towel made my butt look big, but it still hurt my feelings.
what do you expect when you were using the extra large towel as a g string.
Rejected

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 16, 2012
me just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you expect when you were using the extra large towel as a g string.
I never pretended to be petite, I was a size 14 when I was twelve, but it still hurts when I waddle out of the shower and the dog covers his eyes.
justin thompson

Oneonta, AL

#15 Sep 30, 2012
corn holeio wrote:
<quoted text>theres going to be a lot of people in prison who are going to judge him from the inside if u know what Im saying,they going to sneak into his room at night just like he was sneaking takin pics of them little ladies,hes a pedophile no matter how u cut it.old boys in the penial system gonna show him the penal part.And yea it makes him a bad person.makes him a horrible person,what about the victims. you try to make it out like hes the victim,well hes going to be a victim were hes going,hey boy what u in for,oh u see I pretended to be a preacher got invited into some peoples home then I preyed on them,no not prayed for them,u no get them to trust me then set up a secret camera so i can see them naked,praise Jesus
he spoke at our church and that was his testimony that he almost lost his eye not once but twice. Maybe that was GOD telling him something. Well he must not have listened so now the law is telling him something.

When its habitual and that great of offense. I would say yes i am better than him and he has demons that everyday people strugle with. Don't even get me started on the fact he preached confession and your sins are forgiven when he couldn't do this and allow God to intervene. God called Satan the Great deciever.
cooter

Steele, MO

#16 Sep 30, 2012
furious wrote:
No one is without sin. I think what hurts most is the fact he was witnessing to all these people about the Lord and then does this. He is a stumbling block but then again most of us are. It's just sad. Maybe in jail he can lead others to Christ.
crusader

Belleville, IL

#17 Oct 1, 2012
I met Sammy many times and his words stuck with me. He had a big impact on my life and walk with Christ. I, along with multiple youth group members, from my church looked up to him and saw something special in him.

It breaks my heart to the core that he was tempted by satan and gave in so easily. I don't think Sammy is a bad person. I think what Sammy let invade his life was a HORRIBLE thing, but that doesn't change whether he is a man of God.

I think he has been rightly punished and maybe more should be thrown his way, but satan doesn't leave on-fire Christians alone! Strong Christians can be the people he targets the hardest. Just pray for Sammy and ESPECIALLY the victims who have been betrayed, disgraced, and taken advantage of. At this point that is our duty to the Kingdom of God, not to hate on him.
pocket pool

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Looks like Sammy will be using his knuckles "pocket pool" of ya know what I mean...
Sams friend speaks truth

Scranton, PA

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Make no mistake. Sammy was NEVER a man of God. NEVER. I have seen him preach many times over many years. He deceived every single person he ever preached to. Sammy only chose ministry as a profession because he knew that it would provide him with the greatest access to young trusting female students. Sammy, the son of Fellowship Baptist Church Senior Pastor in Batesville, AR admitted that he began his peeping career as a child. His mamma and daddy run a children's petting zoo from their house, doesn't that creep you out? Sammy decided to go into youth ministry after attending a Lifeway Centrifuge Camp in Panama Beach, FL at age 17 in 1995 where he saw pretty, scantily clad teen girls frolicking on the beach and using group showers in the girls dorms.
In 2007, the year Sammy was switched from full-time Centrifuge Pastor to a "contract" pastor, girls found hidden spy cameras inside the girls' dorm bathrooms. Sammy blamed unnamed college boys. The fact remains that A) underage Centrifuge girls were taped naked in the showers while Sammy was in charge and B) Sammy used voyeur websites to upload his nasty movies for cash and traded with other perverts, and C) Sammy preached to over 50,000 girls during his 9-year reign of perversion at Lifeway/FUGE. Think about the fear that every single girl who ever showered at a Lifetime Camp gets to endure now and gets to endure forever! Sam's identify was so tied up with FUGE that his email address was "samfuge" until 2007.
Several of his 14 Olive Branch, MS victims he met exclusively thru Centrifuge. Several more met him in 2003 when he became their local youth pastor over junior and senior high students. Sammy cam into OUR homes and our churches NOT to spread the gospel but to prey upon the most innocent of our trusting church families.
Sammy stalked some of these girls for 4-5 years, just waiting for them to turn 18 before creating some overnight bible study or D-Now event, where he robbed all those innocent girls of something more precious than rubies.
Sammy NEVER worked for God. He pretended to, and many were fooled, but from the very beginning he merely abused God's name and holy scriptures to gain the trust of the girls and their families.
STOP defending this pervert! Stop "hoping" he continues his 'ministry'. I know your words come from ignorance of this criminal and the very nature of his crimes.
Know this: Sammy works for Lucifer himself. Disguised as an angel of light, he is. At his own sentencing hearing, Sammy refused to make any statement. None. Zero. Zilch. No sorrow. No remorse. No repentance. Nothing. Eyes as black and soulless as Satan himself.
Sammy has never apologized to a single victim, because he's not sorry, and he's not going to stop. Those of you wanting him to get back into ministry are evil for wanting to restore a known pervert right back to his hunting grounds to abuse more girls.
Sammy has been locked up for two months now and he still hasn't apologized, and he's still filing legal paperwork to appeal his conviction and 10-year prison sentence on technicalities.
Sammy should NEVER be allowed on a pulpit again and SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on those of you who just cannot wait to throw the next lambs to this wolf. SHAME!
Baffled

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Sams friend speaks truth wrote:
Make no mistake. Sammy was NEVER a man of God. NEVER. I have seen him preach many times over many years. He deceived every single person he ever preached to. Sammy only chose ministry as a profession because he knew that it would provide him with the greatest access to young trusting female students. Sammy, the son of Fellowship Baptist Church Senior Pastor in Batesville, AR admitted that he began his peeping career as a child. His mamma and daddy run a children's petting zoo from their house, doesn't that creep you out? Sammy decided to go into youth ministry after attending a Lifeway Centrifuge Camp in Panama Beach, FL at age 17 in 1995 where he saw pretty, scantily clad teen girls frolicking on the beach and using group showers in the girls dorms.
In 2007, the year Sammy was switched from full-time Centrifuge Pastor to a "contract" pastor, girls found hidden spy cameras inside the girls' dorm bathrooms. Sammy blamed unnamed college boys. The fact remains that A) underage Centrifuge girls were taped naked in the showers while Sammy was in charge and B) Sammy used voyeur websites to upload his nasty movies for cash and traded with other perverts, and C) Sammy preached to over 50,000 girls during his 9-year reign of perversion at Lifeway/FUGE. Think about the fear that every single girl who ever showered at a Lifetime Camp gets to endure now and gets to endure forever! Sam's identify was so tied up with FUGE that his email address was "samfuge" until 2007.
Several of his 14 Olive Branch, MS victims he met exclusively thru Centrifuge. Several more met him in 2003 when he became their local youth pastor over junior and senior high students. Sammy cam into OUR homes and our churches NOT to spread the gospel but to prey upon the most innocent of our trusting church families.
Sammy stalked some of these girls for 4-5 years, just waiting for them to turn 18 before creating some overnight bible study or D-Now event, where he robbed all those innocent girls of something more precious than rubies.
Sammy NEVER worked for God. He pretended to, and many were fooled, but from the very beginning he merely abused God's name and holy scriptures to gain the trust of the girls and their families.
STOP defending this pervert! Stop "hoping" he continues his 'ministry'. I know your words come from ignorance of this criminal and the very nature of his crimes.
Know this: Sammy works for Lucifer himself. Disguised as an angel of light, he is. At his own sentencing hearing, Sammy refused to make any statement. None. Zero. Zilch. No sorrow. No remorse. No repentance. Nothing. Eyes as black and soulless as Satan himself.
Sammy has never apologized to a single victim, because he's not sorry, and he's not going to stop. Those of you wanting him to get back into ministry are evil for wanting to restore a known pervert right back to his hunting grounds to abuse more girls.
Sammy has been locked up for two months now and he still hasn't apologized, and he's still filing legal paperwork to appeal his conviction and 10-year prison sentence on technicalities.
Sammy should NEVER be allowed on a pulpit again and SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on those of you who just cannot wait to throw the next lambs to this wolf. SHAME!
You aren't very good at picking friends now are you? I don't think I would want you as a friend, you know all this about him and you wait until now to come forward? At least you were there for him through court, and the petting zoo, but really you should be ashamed, if you had came forward at an appropriate time a lot of these young women could have been saved the embarrassment, you should be ashamed to call yourself Sammy's friend. Burn the videos and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonic robbed 2 hr conceal carry 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Speller Feller 29,670
girl that works at ipsco 5 hr guest 7
Kenny an Tina 6 hr holla at yo girl 18
This town is a war zone 6 hr Biker trash 44
Beggers 7 hr Just Saying 1
Sneaks 8 hr Single 1
•••
•••
•••