Trumann, AR

#2 Feb 5, 2013
no but most of their wives do
Ranch Hand

Trumann, AR

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
Do all Nucor men cheat?
Why, are you wanting to cheat with one?? Perhaps do a little Nucor gold diggin'?
nucor fun girl

Lockhart, TX

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Most of them do. Well I know a handful personally. Good money gets you some good fun. They are idiots that think their money controls the world. Nucor is a curse to some.
rap bro

Trumann, AR

#5 Feb 5, 2013
nucor fun girl wrote:
Most of them do. Well I know a handful personally. Good money gets you some good fun. They are idiots that think their money controls the world. Nucor is a curse to some.
You sound like a jealous little boy
wtf

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
Do all Nucor men cheat?
Stupid question. That's like asking do all blacks steal or do all hispanics belong to a gang. So so stupid.

Trumann, AR

#7 Feb 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid question. That's like asking do all blacks steal or do all hispanics belong to a gang. So so stupid.
not exactly that stupid. if the man is making good money then he's probably working alot and his wife is lonely and so is he. if the money isn't that good then sometimes bills go unpaid and they are fighting over the lack of money and spending way too much time together. You're kinda damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Little Rock, AR

#8 Feb 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And why would you associate black with stealing and hispanic with gangs? I think you said that.

If you weren't a racist you would have said something like "that's like saying that all grass is green or all flowers are yellow."
wife

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Bitches be jealous of my man and his money. Don't be hatin because I drive a Escalade and dont have to work. Jealous bitches. Lmao
truth

Blytheville, AR

#10 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
no but most of their wives do
Boy do they,one is known as the river rat.someone said she lives on 312 but so does the men lot of Cheater's
Homer Simpson

Alexander, AR

#11 Feb 5, 2013
wife wrote:
Bitches be jealous of my man and his money. Don't be hatin because I drive a Escalade and dont have to work. Jealous bitches. Lmao
Really, really, really? If your driving a Escalade your just a want to be rich person. That's nothing more than a glorified Tahoe. Piece of crap when you bought and bigger piece of crap when you get rid of it.
told it

West Memphis, AR

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Homer Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>Really, really, really? If your driving a Escalade your just a want to be rich person. That's nothing more than a glorified Tahoe. Piece of crap when you bought and bigger piece of crap when you get rid of it.
And you must drive what ? A Jaguar ? Infinity ? BMW ? Hummer ? Lmao you're such a POS and always will be no matter what you drive.

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
Do all Nucor men cheat?
There's no higher chance of your man cheating than if he works at Ipsco, Tenaris, American Greetings, or Nucor; etc...Get real people; to say all Nucor men cheat is just ridiculous..
Nucor Stud

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2013
I'm looking for a pretty young woman to help me spend all this money. Any takers?
Homer Simpson

Memphis, TN

#15 Feb 6, 2013
told it wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must drive what ? A Jaguar ? Infinity ? BMW ? Hummer ? Lmao you're such a POS and always will be no matter what you drive.
i might be but a Hummer are you serious? Same thing as a Tahoe. Infiniti, why not buy a Nissan?jaguar always been an electrical problem going down the road. By the way POS learn how to spell Infiniti. BMW, Mercedes or Toyota with the last being the #1 car manufacturer in the world. Actually Honda is not bad either. Also I'm not the one that got on here bragging about driving a Escalade stupid.
really

Trumann, AR

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
Do all Nucor men cheat?
Really? I cannot believe someone even asked such a completely stupid question. You must have the IQ of a gnat.

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2013
told it wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in Hell do you even care what other people drive? Why is this so important to you? Please help me understand how this affects your life in any way. It doesn't! Just leave people alone and life your own life. And stop being so jealous. You will be a happier person for it.
da Truth III

Harrisburg, AR

#18 Feb 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir is an epic fail!

Steele, MO

#19 Feb 6, 2013
wife wrote:
Oh yeah I met you one day coming down the street, you had a rag wrapped around your head, a mans t-shirt on and no teeth in your mouth cause you were smiling as you drove, guess thinking bout all those jealous Bs.

United States

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
Do all Nucor men cheat?
Yes they do, that why they are called man sluts!!!
They're too stupid to realize that the young women are just after them for the fact thats where they work. They think its because they love them. HA HA HA!!!!! stupid. Most of the men out there are paying out child support of alimony and don't have much money left to spend on their new little sluts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min guest 34,310
Bly High School 24 min Brown 12
Where did the Payless thread go? 2 hr Brown 2
Drug dealers / with businesses 3 hr citizen 11
News Bill aims to revise 1901 law on taxes 4 hr District10 15
QC blackmails Osceola 9 hr Crow T Robot 9
Beagle Dogs Taken (Sep '09) 9 hr Brown 40

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance