Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 25, 2012
why is he allways there?..they should make him leave
Yep

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2012
whiteman wrote:
They can't make him leave he's black. Now if he was white latino hispanic native american asian or any other race he'd be working!
insultednow

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't make him leave he's black. Now if he was white latino hispanic native american asian or any other race he'd be working!
leave thst man alone, he aint bother n no one. There areplenty of lazy whites and asian not working so just stop get over it
Seriously

Longview, TX

#4 Nov 25, 2012
If seeing this man offends you... don't go to the Sonic...has he ever bothered you???? I am WHITE and have seen this man out working doing maybe all that he is capable of doing. Also have left money at the drive through for him to have something bought for him. Even have driven by and handed him a few dollars... Have you ever heard of unseen angels??? Unaware angels?? Who is to say that could be what he is... Don't be guilty of mistreating someone that you know NOTHING about.... God Bless you.

Blytheville, AR

#5 Nov 25, 2012
whiteman wrote:
You PIG, why shaould they make him leave, he bothers no one. If it bothers you that he is black move out of Blytheville!
theauthorofthist opic

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You PIG, why shaould they make him leave, he bothers no one. If it bothers you that he is black move out of Blytheville!
if i wanted my come back i would have wiped it off your chin
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Nov 26, 2012
whiteman wrote:
I really wonder? He wouldn't be looking for a White Woman would he? or maybe he is casing the place to rob them. Whatever his reason for being there is, it can't be good.
blahblah

Trumann, AR

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Seriously wrote:
If seeing this man offends you... don't go to the Sonic...has he ever bothered you???? I am WHITE and have seen this man out working doing maybe all that he is capable of doing. Also have left money at the drive through for him to have something bought for him. Even have driven by and handed him a few dollars... Have you ever heard of unseen angels??? Unaware angels?? Who is to say that could be what he is... Don't be guilty of mistreating someone that you know NOTHING about.... God Bless you.
you are too funny.
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Nov 26, 2012
I bet he aien't looking for a job either, does he have work boots on or are they at home with his food stamps inside.
meto

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Maybe he want to sleep with your daughter like you do you incest punk

Blytheville, AR

#11 Nov 27, 2012
theauthorofthistopic wrote:
<quoted text>
if i wanted my come back i would have wiped it off your chin
You must have mistaken the poster, the poster ain't yo mama where you make your deposits! Creep.
Employee

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2012
I know his situation. He has a home and kids. Sitting at sonic is what he enjoys doing. If you're really so concerned, go ask him. He's a sweet man. Worry about your own self.
Friends

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Employee wrote:
I know his situation. He has a home and kids. Sitting at sonic is what he enjoys doing. If you're really so concerned, go ask him. He's a sweet man. Worry about your own self.
He harms noone and helps the people at hays as well, pushing baskets to where they belong. Picks up trash at sonic. He is a very nice man, just had a run of bad luck is all.. Have a heart people. He minds his own business and try's to help others. Someone needs to take their happy pill! QUIT HATING!
gveitarest

Caraway, AR

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones wrote:
<quoted text> I really wonder? He wouldn't be looking for a White Woman would he? or maybe he is casing the place to rob them. Whatever his reason for being there is, it can't be good.
Have you ever asked him his name? Or said a kind word? Black or white he is still human.And by the way his name is johnathan. And he bothers no one. Dont judge so fast..Yes im white.
Julien Bravo

West Memphis, AR

#15 Dec 25, 2012
I have talked to him several times over the last ten years. He goes to Sonic and other places simply because that's what he has always done. He likes to look for coins on the ground. He likes to walk a bunch and he does work around town. When I talk to him, he is adamant about God and he says he doesn't worry about the weather, what people think or where his next meal is coming from because without mentioning it, God is with him. I have shared with him before and he is always thankful. When he does visit, he reminds me that people are moving away from God when they should be drawing nearer. I do not believe this man has any mean streak in him and left alone he will continue to peacefully do what he likes to do. He will grow old and someday die like regular people do. Then everyone will say, "What happened to that man that helped people and could be found at Sonic sometimes?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gosnell citizens vote NO,, to 1 cent tax increase 1 hr Reality check please 27
Peggy sexting 1 hr closefriend 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr fact is 31,007
Big River Hiring Process 9 hr Guest 3
Does Blythville really need a museium 10 hr guest 28
Layoffs Again 14 hr Guest 8
Courthouse 19 hr Sick of Taxes 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages