OleGurlBly

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Great Day so far in the Stock Market-! First time in 5 years that the Dow J has hit 14000 points. Actually over that right now by 6 points. Maybe things are starting to get better :-)

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
YeeeeeeeeeHaaaawwwwww!!!!
I'm rich
Hector Rodriguez

Memphis, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Yep that's why gas prices went up 10 cents today!

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
OleGurlBly wrote:
Great Day so far in the Stock Market-! First time in 5 years that the Dow J has hit 14000 points. Actually over that right now by 6 points. Maybe things are starting to get better :-)
Not for those who are still unemployed, which, by the way, went UP again as well. I guess the rich are still getting richer under and the poor are getting even poorer Obama as well...
Old man Bville

Trumann, AR

#7 Feb 4, 2013
OleGurlBly wrote:
Dow showed its biggest drop of the year today(Monday). Guess the rich were taking their profits and running. It'll take 6mos. to recover, then start the cycle again.
OleGurlBly

Lockhart, TX

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Well, for a day it was a positive thing :-) It had been years since the market hit past 14,000 pts. Hope it doesn't take 6 months but if it does it's not the end of the world. Just had a happy moment when it busted the 14,000 margin :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Reality Check 38,840
New History 13 min Bull shat 4
Safe place to live (Sep '16) 39 min Bootheel Bomber 61
blytheville crime rate higer than us average (Jul '13) 45 min chief 31
Racism Forever 1 hr White 1
We Are Asking for the Watchmen 2 hr Try 11
Why has Blyethville gotten so bad? 2 hr Try 140
Big River Steel Tue guest 25

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web