agree

Brookland, AR

#36 Mar 23, 2010
member wrote:
I dont know the whole story about who or what he was doing. I would like to share my experience with Wayne.I have been a member of Farm Bureau for 18 years.Wayne has been my agent for the entire time. I have personally met him once. He was very pleasant that one time but once in 18 years come on wayne!Through these years i have had a few claims and my agent was not there for me he let his adjuster screw me for all he could I have never been happy with Farm Bureau but after all these years its hard to change insurance. I'm thinking maybe its about time to look into that. Oh and by the way i haven't met my new agent who I pay $2000 every 6 months to. GET IT TOGETHER FARM BUREAU!!!
FARM BUREAU HAS a class action lawsuit against them,If you are a member and have homeowners claim in the past until now ,you should have received a letter in the mail.ALL of a sudden we start receiving customer survey letters from them,acting like they care after being with them over 15 yrs.WOW what a suprise!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Reality Check 34,488
Who got shot 11 min guest 2
News Southern Bancorp Plans To Raise $20M 41 min Cosmotoligist 2
News Bill aims to revise 1901 law on taxes 45 min District10 19
Drug dealers / with businesses 1 hr guest 22
When will Wal Mart close? 2 hr Endoftheroad 51
Tax and police station 2 hr Retire where you ... 12

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance