looking for

Trumann, AR

#1 Jul 1, 2012
I need someone to move a mobile home about 1/4 of a mile.

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Try Blount's in Gosnell, to be legal you have a lot of regulations, if you can keep it off the highway, you can do it with a tractor. The fines can amount to more than the transportation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petition/Golf Course Signatures B/S, most out o... 23 min Playgolf 27
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Fred 37,263
Hud Flood/Little Homes 2 hr kt 4
George Hamilton's House 2 hr No Guests Allowed 14
Madly 5 hr All my love 1
cutting grass 5 hr Pissed 2 6
Penn's BBQ sauce recipe (Apr '09) 10 hr tuth 14

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages