Who do you side with in Ferguson?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#489 Aug 25, 2014
enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe just maybe it is time for people to stand on thier own two feet.
How can they when every time they try to stand up they get knocked down? Ever heard of Black Wallstreet? Rosewood? Go look those up and tell me about black people "not standing on their own two feet"
enough wrote:
People should not pay for mistakes they had nothingvto do with. Over 300,000 whites died during the civil war to make right what once went wrong 150 years ago. The people of today decide who and what they want to be. They are entitled to the same as everyone else plus some. Enough of excuses and blaming the "white" man for keeping anyone done. The days of white guilt is over. Why should they feel guilt for something they had nothing to do with. Are you responsable for everything your ancesters did? I didn't think so. I look at people and I see a human not a color period. So should everyone else.
So we should pretend that the 400 years of oppression didnt happen? 400 years of oppression will not have an effect on ANY group or race of people? I dont think you're addressing the situation clearly.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#491 Aug 25, 2014
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
In the inner cities that ratio should be should be changed to 28 every hour, crack dealing lowlife thug trash!
Your numbers are dwindling while people of color are gaining in number. In all actuality WHITE PEOPLE are outnumbered in this world lol
Good Ol Boy

Pittsfield, MA

#493 Aug 25, 2014
Why is it the only time those 2 turds sharpton and jackson seem to crawl outta the sewer is when some shit like this grabs national headlines? They dont about the "brothas"! This shit pops of and their down there hocking tshirts and orange drink to the "race" making a fortune off your dumb asses. I seen the pic of sharpton pushin a hot dog stand in fergeson with a sign that says i accept EBT payments. Now back in the toilet with them 2 turds. Ill give it a double courtsey flush!!!
yes

Brooklyn, NY

#496 Aug 25, 2014
What- me worry wrote:
I know one thing, this is a human thing that shouldn't be blinded by color. Here it is in a nutshell, Big Mike Brown thought the cop was after him for the robbery, kid panics, struggles with cop, cop shoots kid at car, kid runs and cop keeps shooting, kid turns around and is shoot multiple times as kid is standing or charging toward cop, kid dies. Either way, cop had the deadly force and chose to use it, kid was unarmed and didn't choose to die. A another case in point, where were Trayvon Martin's rights to stand his ground? If Zimmerman had killed my son, I would still be in prison, because Zimmerman would be taking a dirt nap and that's all on the Florida Justice System. BTW- I'm a Christian and American Veteran with a Master's Degree who happens to be white, 50+ yrs old and Southern by the grace of God. The cop shot the kid in anger or fear, because what he did wasn't by the book. And thanks to a topix friend "Tnhillbilly" who always ends his post with the quote; "Peace to the people who are willing to fight for it." It's kinda like what they're doing in Ferguson.
All that's just jibberish because you have no clue what was going through the cops head. And no clue, by your own words, what Browns actions were. Mr I'm a smart Christian veteran, do what everyone else should be doing- waiting on the truth to emerge.
Acton quarry approved

Toronto, Canada

#497 Aug 25, 2014
... early Saturday. He said a man waved him over outside the restaurant and told him politely that

people were upset by the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri,

and it wasn't a safe place for whites ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-point-ms...
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#498 Aug 25, 2014
EyesLikesChicken wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want. Empires rise and fall and go through turmoil without the Almighty taking sides. Take a good, long look at history and tell me we're all equal and willing to sing songs together. Ain't happening and you know this.
"The Almighty"?

You're talking like you believe in Him lol
yes

Brooklyn, NY

#499 Aug 25, 2014
Whitedevil wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. there might be Klan here...I can tell you that A Klansman Am I...but you better believe in everything holy that I don't hide behind a keyboard.
Said the person who's "name" is Whitedevil, hahahaha!!!!
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#500 Aug 25, 2014
Whitedevil wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. there might be Klan here...I can tell you that A Klansman Am I...but you better believe in everything holy that I don't hide behind a keyboard.
Put your pic up if you're not hiding... Let us know the real you...
West Pint Mississippi

Toronto, Canada

#503 Aug 25, 2014
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#506 Aug 25, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> This little boy was killed probably by a gang, while most, but not all bring on their demise from police on their own...as evidenced in this video..*Caution strong language* ;)This happened last Tuesday.Dont EVER point a gun at a cop as he did, as you will die.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
its not like that and you know it
Moses Goon

Kingsport, TN

#511 Aug 25, 2014
Just look at the picture accompanying this story. Some black guy giving the fist and holding a sign saying "I'm Black and I'm Proud". If that isn't a fine example of race sympathy and excuses, what is? WTF should black pride have to do with this bunch of over- inflated bullshit? It is obvious that it is all designed to promote racial discord for the media to propagate and make "news worthy". Enough of this using race as an excuse to allow criminals to do as they please!
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#515 Aug 25, 2014
Austrian Expat wrote:
<quoted text>As if Chinese or Indians give shit about Blacks LOL
Your numbers are dwindling lol...

That must be why yall are mad....

Btw the chinese have good relations with countries in Africa.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#518 Aug 25, 2014
Moses Goon wrote:
Enough of this using race as an excuse to allow criminals to do as they please!
Exactly! The criminal cop should pay!!

Err... Right?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#519 Aug 25, 2014
Whitedevil wrote:
<quoted text>
As your name is "yes" hahahahahahah ...blow me.
Your name is devil for a reason. And you know what happens to "devil" in the long run......
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#521 Aug 25, 2014
The definition of "human" is one that puts bigots like you in a certain group of people that are only able to reach certain heights, and that's it. Like say, in your example, you are probably the poster child for the typical White bigot, that makes roughly $30,000.00 annually. This is a MAJOR achievement to you, so you then say that people that make what you make a year are HUMAN. This is just one example of a standard that you place down in defining what is human, okay...follow my reasoning here, and check my next paragraph...

So, if we are to label a person, that makes $30,000.00 a year "human", and I make triple that in a year (on a bad year, I might add), that makes me at least 3 times the "human" you are, White...see what I'm getting at here, boy? This would give me the title of SUPERHUMAN, as I have surpassed what a HUMAN like you is able to achieve on a yearly basis...got it? GOOD!

This doesn't mean that I am able to stop bullets though, White...If I was able to do that, and all Blacks were able to do the same, I'm sure that Blacks would (regrettably) exercise their SUPERNATURAL superiority in cleansing the earth of anybody that was less than SUPERHUMAN...doesn't matter what end of the spectrum you're on where it comes to power, does it, White, as it would seem that WHEN the power is on your side, absolute power corrupts absolutely, correct buddy?

;)
Whitedevil wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, that "superhuman" stunt
don't work too well with firearms, do it?
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#522 Aug 25, 2014
Blacktigershark wrote:
So what you're saying is that the Police Union isn't willing to represent Darren Wilson, because they see him as wrong, and that is why they are not releasing all the facts? You think that $300,000.00 is going to be enough to represent a rogue cop, that the Police Union won't even back, Klan?
LMFAO! At least George Zimmerman had family in the justice system, and some REAL money to back himself after killing a Black teen...that's what kept him out of jail, and off the firing squad line! What's going to save Darren Wilson again...$300,000...USD??? ROFL!
<quoted text>
thanks i will tell al and Jesse they use it in the case tainted funds]
enough

Alice, TX

#523 Aug 25, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they when every time they try to stand up they get knocked down? Ever heard of Black Wallstreet? Rosewood? Go look those up and tell me about black people "not standing on their own two feet"
<quoted text>
So we should pretend that the 400 years of oppression didnt happen? 400 years of oppression will not have an effect on ANY group or race of people? I dont think you're addressing the situation clearly.
I see it just fine. I also see that every race has the right to be free and safe. Peolpe often use excuses to blame others instead of fighting for what they want. Nothing in life is free and easy. To blame one group of people for your own downfall is not helping you. I have many friends of many races and some chose to cry it is to hard and some stand up and fight and are successful. Many blacks and hispanics hold powerful positions in this world because they worked for it. Nothing more nothing less. Most of the oppresion is self induced. The belief someone owes you something on the basis of skin color is rediculous at best. People want to not be judged based on skin color but when the going gets tough scream racist instead of doing the work.
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#528 Aug 25, 2014
ALL the FACTS aren't out yet, and what IS out as fact is really riding against the cop at this moment...thus the protests!

Reserve your opinion UNTIL ALL THE FACTS are brought to light...fair enough bud?

;)
Macko wrote:
I side with the facts.The cop was in the right.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#529 Aug 25, 2014
enough wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it just fine. I also see that every race has the right to be free and safe. Peolpe often use excuses to blame others instead of fighting for what they want. Nothing in life is free and easy. To blame one group of people for your own downfall is not helping you. I have many friends of many races and some chose to cry it is to hard and some stand up and fight and are successful. Many blacks and hispanics hold powerful positions in this world because they worked for it. Nothing more nothing less. Most of the oppresion is self induced. The belief someone owes you something on the basis of skin color is rediculous at best. People want to not be judged based on skin color but when the going gets tough scream racist instead of doing the work.
No you dont see it. So I'll ask again:

"So we should pretend that the 400 years of oppression didnt happen? 400 years of oppression will not have an effect on ANY group or race of people? I dont think you're addressing the situation clearly. "

Why wouldnt 400 years of oppression have a negative effect on ANY group or RACE of people? Did you even look up those communities I posted to see where there were THRIVING communities that were destroyed by (guess who?)...? So no I dont think you see it.
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#531 Aug 25, 2014
Where did it show that Michael Brown was an undocumented American, ANIMAL???

Sometimes...posters with their retarded comments...sheesh!
Animals wrote:
I don't know all the facts, so I can't make a decision. I do know the undocumented shoplifters should have been dealt with severely. Animals...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Hume: Steep ferry fares mean hardships ... May 26 Jonathan G 1
News Sequim couple accused of embezzling more than $... May 11 Sparky 1
Review: Loan Zone And Pawn Mar '15 laidig 1
News Congress approves $1.46 billion for EA-18G 'Gro... Mar '15 biker_dude 1
News John Nelson's Live Music Column: Rollicking roc... (Oct '12) Oct '12 George 1
News John Nelson's Live Music Column: Need a gift? T... (Dec '10) Dec '10 layneDebuttMayor 1
News National Forest firewood ban mulled as thefts i... (Mar '09) Mar '09 mrk 1
More from around the web

Blyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]