Road conditions in Blum

Road conditions in Blum

Posted in the Blum Forum

Trapped

Blum, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2010
I am wondering if there are other is Blum with sub par roads and are being told that the road has to be brought up to standard? I am wanting to know how to get neighbors who are struggling to pay mortgage and put food on the table can afford to truck in rock and road base to fix roads so that the county can then come in and wave their all powerful hand and approve the road and then maintain it. I pay taxes for all other roads to be maintained and I get trapped at home when it rains. Now if I withhold my taxes then the man is coming to take my land, but I still pay faithfully to a system that overlooks me. I am happy that the roads on 933 are getting addressed. My issue is that the 4 million for upgrades to the road are going to put more water across my road. I predict more time off from work and God forbid an emergency on this road and no emergency personnel will be able to get to us. Better send the helicopter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Keelin Sep 15 SMJ 1
News $25 Million Gift to Establish New Dental School... Sep 9 Proper Words Police 14
News Police in West Texas town of Alpine search for ... Sep 8 wendy 1
News Episcopal school accused of ignoring bullying o... (Jun '11) Sep 7 Ex TEC 2
Mario Rendon >> Biggest Crook in Cleburne, Tx (Feb '11) Sep 6 boomchickapow 2
News Two giant sinkholes in West Texas expanding, re... Sep 6 nunya 3
News An Introduction to Canada's Big Oil Sep 3 Admiral 1

Blum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blum Mortgages