Dan Lee Moore -Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Dan Lee Moore -Tuesday, July 03, 2012

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Commercial story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Dan Lee Moore -Tuesday, July 03, 2012. In it, The Daily Commercial reports that:

Dan Lee Moore, 86, of Leesburg, FL, died peacefully at home on June 29, 2012. He was born November 8, 1925 in Everett, Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Commercial.

Rachel Holder

Thousand Palms, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Dan Lee Moore (Danny) as my deceased husband Roger and I called him, was one of the most lovable wonderful men we had the privilege of knowing for many years. He was a very dear friend, we had a friendship that lasted a life time. I am so sad to know that he is no longer with us, this world will not be the same without him. My heart goes out to Shirley and his beloved daughter Terry. May God Bless you during this time of sorrow, I know you miss him and so shall I.

Love Rachel Holder
Palm Springs, CA
Jody Jankovsky DeRosso

Portland, OR

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Rachel Holder wrote:
Dan Lee Moore (Danny) as my deceased husband Roger and I called him, was one of the most lovable wonderful men we had the privilege of knowing for many years. He was a very dear friend, we had a friendship that lasted a life time. I am so sad to know that he is no longer with us, this world will not be the same without him. My heart goes out to Shirley and his beloved daughter Terry. May God Bless you during this time of sorrow, I know you miss him and so shall I.
Love Rachel Holder
Palm Springs, CA
Hi,
My sisters and I are Shirley's neices. We were hoping to connect with Terry and our Aunt Shirley. We will be visiting florida close to Leesburg, and wanted to visit. Aunt shirley was very confused when we called her, and we were hoping to speak to Terry. Can you give us any information?
Jody Jankovsky DeRosso

Portland, OR

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Hi,
My sisters and I are Shirley's nieces,(her youngest brothers kids). We were hoping to connect with Terry and our Aunt Shirley. We will be visiting florida close to Leesburg in February 2014, and wanted to visit. Aunt shirley was very confused when we called her, and we were hoping to speak to Terry. Can you give us any information?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluffton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News new Tiger shark caught for 2nd time by same fis... Fri Magic Utah Uwear 1
News Lee Jean perfoms at annual Children's Memorial ... May 12 Debbie M 1
News Great Escape: 19 Lab Monkeys Escape, All Recapt... May 4 Testes 1 2 3 7
News How to make a Blackberry Smash cocktail May 2 Elisabeth 2
News Arrest of Ridgeland man in Bluffton captured on... May 2 Elisabeth 1
News Two safe after emergency landing on Hilton Head... Apr 29 Fact 2
Is bluffton dangerous Apr '16 Freddie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluffton Mortgages