STOP

Massillon, OH

#1 Nov 14, 2012
I am concerned about the number of young girls raising babies on their own because the fathers are dead beats and don't know what the word responsibility means! I don't want to say that it is all the parents fault but that is our first influence as children but as a society as a whole we have taught kids that what they want is more important than being responsible. I know there are a few adults left in Ada and the surrounding area that can encourage these kids to become productive adults and good parents. Please be a good role model. Let's stop teaching our young men that it is ok to be a shitty Dad. NO MORE TOLERANCE for DEAD BEATS!
Sad

Mansfield, OH

#2 Apr 29, 2013
What do you do when the dad is a dead beat and so are the grandparents? How do you tell a kid that not only are they unwanted by their loser dad but their grandparents don't give a shit either. I know that's not the way but I am so fed up!
seriously

Kenton, OH

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Yes! It's very sad. So many young mommas raising their babies with out the father. There are quite a few in our area. It's just very sad. But I must say, those are some very strong ladies and its a blessing that they care so much for their babys that they do all the work, alone.
Thank you

Upper Sandusky, OH

#4 May 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
Yes! It's very sad. So many young mommas raising their babies with out the father. There are quite a few in our area. It's just very sad. But I must say, those are some very strong ladies and its a blessing that they care so much for their babys that they do all the work, alone.
Thank you for acknowledging that some of these moms are doing a great job! My daughter is raising her baby without the father and she loves that baby and takes great care of him. She has never once complained that she has to work and do it all alone. I am so proud of her! The father and grandparents live in the same town and don't even know what the child looks like. She is strong and I am glad to see there are people out there that see the hard work these girls put in.
hey

Akron, OH

#5 May 1, 2013
It seems like it is most kids girls and boys. They think that mommy and daddy will just bail them out. Not saying its all there are some that do great. But it just seems that way too many young parents think being around just half the time is fine. And what is it with the drugs and alcohol
yesss

Columbia Station, OH

#6 May 2, 2013
I have seen so many young mothers in this town home alone taking care of their baby and either the father is no where to be found. Or the father is out drinking and doing drugs all the time.
why

Medina, OH

#8 Aug 15, 2013
Why Get Down On Only The Dads. When I See Mosly The Moms That Are Worthless. Drugs Drinking And Whoring Around Bh
Sore spot

Carrollton, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2013
why wrote:
Why Get Down On Only The Dads. When I See Mosly The Moms That Are Worthless. Drugs Drinking And Whoring Around Bh
I am going to take a wild guess that this post struck a sore spot and you might be one of these dads. Does not matter what you think of the mom! If you are the dad then take care of your kid!
so wat hipsures sell

Cardington, OH

#10 Aug 19, 2013
I think you are a snitch two face that needed to cry on here.Boo who poor tax payer and the slutskankwhore single mom lezbos for sure and I'm sure wellfair helps her bum butt
yesss wrote:
I have seen so many young mothers in this town home alone taking care of their baby and either the father is no where to be found. Or the father is out drinking and doing drugs all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluffton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 52 min Vic 231
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Canton 31,055
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
ONU Lay Off Sep 5 why 3
Why did dustin g leave his hotty wife. (Aug '12) Aug 30 phewwy 3
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
Ada Burglary Suspects? Jul '14 Dillard 1
•••
•••
•••

Bluffton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bluffton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bluffton News, Events & Info