John n Toni's
Keekurwoo

Keego Harbor, MI

#1 Feb 24, 2013
What happened? DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!!! If you are lookin for a fight you are in the right place! The bartenders are rude ,they never have what you want but they can go to the drive thru and get something like it if you want to wait.Even the regulars don't go in much now some don't go in at all.
Thats Funny

Keego Harbor, MI

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Its the tubby 1 she runs people off so she can keep her women to herself
bad place

Southfield, MI

#3 Mar 8, 2013
All the crappp goes there
OMG

Enfield, IL

#4 Mar 10, 2013
eat my as
yrp

Kenton, OH

#5 Mar 10, 2013
That place sucks. Never understand why they need two bartenders.
Delphos_guy

Mount Gilead, OH

#6 Mar 11, 2013
If you don't like it stay out of bars and quit complaining.
flag

Akron, OH

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Worst bartender out. That dyke bitch works there
terr4

Enfield, IL

#8 Apr 1, 2013
fnf5nk5t
Hart

Galena, OH

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Miller still in there a lot?
new girl

Cleveland, OH

#10 Oct 21, 2013
That big women is rude and sticks her nose in were it does not belong . We were talking about going out to smoke then she came up and asked if we wanted to buy weed. WTF?
kutie

New Albany, OH

#11 Oct 23, 2013
U hav to watch if u use a card that fat one will add extra stuff to. Some guy had 5 beers when he went to pay he had other drinks on there that he didnt order. I guess she gonna get her tip somehow . They need to get rid of her. They should let tbe pizza guy have her shifts hes a cutie!!!!
Deb

Medina, OH

#12 Oct 23, 2013
My BFF n his girl went in there 10-23-13 He has been a excelant patron for many years. He went to look at something to buy(a man) he was gone bout 45 minutes his girl excusef herself to go out to smoke . Mellisa accused her of trying to skip out on the bill.COM E ON VICKI OPEN YOUR EYEBALLS for 1minute of the day .Lukes(Bluffton) is very glad shes gone !!! Proud to post. I speak the truth n put my name to it.
curious about him

Kenton, OH

#13 Nov 30, 2013
anyone know the the cute fella that only is there on sat? he drinks jack and coke I think he likes to play pool a lot . he seems petty quiet though. very cute.
drnk on sat

Kenton, OH

#14 Jan 14, 2014
a prettysure I know who your tlkn about . he great guy he has been really scrwed over by a dumb bitch. he seems to be havin a toughtme getting over what s has done. if yure gona fckim over stay away please.
mad girl

Kenton, OH

#15 Oct 9, 2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeee e get rid of the woman bartender she is the rudest person I have ever met, she cheated us on our bill and thinks ppl don't realize that she screws them around. Wish lil mex was open that late. Or she was gone and it was brad and jd ;( jnt's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluffton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy ada mc donalds Fri Knock Out KING 2
Who is the toughest guy in ada?? Thu JOHN 21
I got food poisoning from the Ada Mc Donald's Aug 21 Boycottin mc Dona... 1
Affairs.. Go. Aug 15 clams 2
Terry Brite Aug 3 Yourworstnightmare 1
Hardin County Jul '15 Angel 3
Ada VFW what a joke Jul '15 Lonnie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluffton Mortgages