possible child abductor around the bl...

possible child abductor around the bluffton area

Posted in the Bluffton Forum

Since: Oct 11

Hilliard, OH

#1 Oct 6, 2011
I have recently heard reports of two attempted child abductions in the Bluffton area. TELL EVERYONE! The suspect is supposedly driving a black suv possibly a durango with chrome wheels. He is driving beside walking children and trying to get them to get close enough to the vehicle to grab. If you see this vehicle in and around the area, call Bluffton police and let them know where. All of this is unconfirmed at the moment, but as a father I would rather err on the side of safety.

One of the attempts was supposedly outside and behind the library. I heard that the kid was smart and ran into the library where they called the police.

If anyone can confirm this, Please post under here and let everyone know that it is true so we can join together as a community and get the garbage out of town and locked away.
Kaitlyn

Findlay, OH

#2 Jul 13, 2013
I know this is way old but yeah it was true and it was my brother who it happened to and he was very smart and he actually ran into the bank behind there and he is smart with his cars which was good for police and when the police came in and asked if he knew what car and my brother told him everything he said he just saw that car but by the time he had gotten back out it was gone(he went directly back out) and my brother had to actually jump off that ledge and he peed himself he was so terrified about it. And my brother wouldn't sleep in his own bed for months after that. But the cops never did have any luck in finding the guy. And it was the same path my brother walked day after day to the same place everyday. You never would have imaged it would have happen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluffton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent Fisher 8 hr Tom 1
Joshalynn shepherd ? Sat Alger 3
Brenda Joseph Sep 22 Clyde 1
Who is Ben bright? Sep 22 California dreamin 1
Attention Sep 21 California dreamin 2
Flip smeal? Sep 19 California dreamin 1
Please demolish the house that blew up Sep 18 Edd 1

Bluffton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance