Cyndi Lowry
kissme

Marysville, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2013
This girl is still using, someone needs to get ahold of PO soon and get her ass drug tested and throw her back behind bars. It is so sad, she doesn't even take care of her own daughter; her mother does.
name

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2013
aww man. i hoped she'd stay clean. she had two chances in the worth center and she spent sometime in prison. You would think she'd clean her act up.
kissme

Marysville, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2013
You just can not take the stuid out of some people I guess. But she has had enough chances, her PO needs called before more people start using again due to her.
marymary

Marysville, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Wow what a loser she is.
Mind your own

Bowling Green, OH

#5 Feb 28, 2013
I find this to be none of your business. Let the people that know cyndi and love her take care her she is doing fine. And her daughter is very loved and taken care of. I hope you live your life perfect the way you are on here gossiping about others.
OMG

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2013
lol
rocky

Marysville, OH

#7 Aug 10, 2013
7 months pregnant and still using which makes her look she is around 3 months pregnant. this girl needs help.
oh my

Pemberville, OH

#8 Aug 12, 2013
How do you know she is using?
rocky

Marysville, OH

#9 Aug 12, 2013
it is very clear when you can see bruises on her arm where people shoot up from the tack marks and with this being her second child she should look like a whale not just pregnant when she is two months from her due date
Garbage Finder

Raleigh, NC

#10 Aug 12, 2013
So you think slamming this person online is going to help her? Boy, that's ingenious! I'd say it would make her more depressed if she sees it. Go live your own life and be glad that you're not in a glass house, quit throwing stones
rocky

Marysville, OH

#11 Aug 28, 2013
Well she is back in jail were she belongs. sad that her baby will be born in prison though.
Amahd Rashaad

Lima, OH

#12 Aug 30, 2013
Looks like a bunch of worthless alger trash needs to quit patting the backs and rubbing the bellies of other alger trash. When you dumbasses stand up and stop taking this shit, maybe it will find somewhere else to live. Until then, carry on. Live the exact same way day to day, and expect it to change itself. It's worked so far obviously...
rocky

Wapakoneta, OH

#13 Sep 28, 2013
she had her baby jut the other day in prison. poor little baby. now the baby will belong to the state or her mom will get the baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluffton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Spangler 2 hr Josh troglin 5
Is ati good place ta work 2 hr Bringit 4
Does Ada need a k9 unit? Sat K9 lonnie 2
What has Donald J. Done for you? Dec 2 Greg 5
It's amazing... Dec 2 Greg 2
All these comments Nov 13 Honest 1
Baby it's cold outside Nov 10 Juggalo 1

Bluffton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance