need help finding doctor

Media, PA

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Are there any dependable physicians in Bluffton area that will prescribe necessary medications for chronic pain, as well as anxiety problems? Among other things?
Thank you.
andrew j langham

UK

#2 Feb 10, 2010
AIDS-related dementia complex.and relevent glyco protein having specific gravity of 1.20 exsisted before HIV it is not just the coating of the HIV virus;
gp120, the coat protein of HIV, can be neurotoxic and is thought to contribute to AIDS-related dementia complex. Such toxicity involves activation of glutomate receptors, mobilization of free cytosolic calcium; as previously known, shows that estrogen 17β-estradiol, in concentrations of 100 nM or higher, lessens the neurotoxicity of gp120 in hippocampas and cortical cultures, slows gp120-induced calcium mobilization;
In this examined protective potential of other estrogens, gp120 neurotoxicity in hippocampas cultures are significantly lessened by estrone, equilin and estriol, although with an order of magnitude less potent than 17β-estradiol. all four estrogens to gp120-induced calcium mobilization, with estriol being more efficacious than the other three estrogens,note aluminium ion take up in these areas block cells leading to a tremendous build up of calcium ions outside brain cells; These findings give insight both into the mechanisms of estrogenic protection (e.g. receptor-dependent versus independent actions) and show that even small amounts of aluminium ions cause significant blocking of brain cells; ie little or no calcium ions enter the brain cells because the the receptors of Alpha globulin are blocked with aluminium ions; fact;

Since: Feb 10

West Des Moines, IA

#3 Mar 18, 2010
i have moved back here to bluffton for a little over a year now. i lived in Ky but am from here. I am on anxiety meds and i have fibromyalgia (a chronic pain)so i take pain meds as well. what i have had to do is see a psychiatrist for the anxiety medication and a pain doctor in Decatur for my pain meds. My family Doctor takes care of all my other meds. i gave up trying to find one that will give me all of my meds.i have a lot of family here and they have to do the same as me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluffton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry Family (Feb '17) Nov 6 iknow 2
who is april partin (Sep '10) Nov 3 520 930 13
Mary Heller Oct '17 Wow I cannot beli... 2
does bluffton have any haunted places (Mar '11) Sep '17 Haunted for life 4
News Dangerous dogs continue to spark debate (Aug '06) Sep '17 Really 35
missy mathew lutes (Apr '13) Sep '17 StupidUserName 6
Richard Elzey (Nov '09) Aug '17 Heard it all 15

Bluffton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance