EDJE Video.... routinely having their...

EDJE Video.... routinely having their customers ARRESTED!

Posted in the Bluffton Forum

The Leveler

Canton, NC

#1 May 7, 2012
Yes, as crazy as it seems, if you rent a $2.50 "Mrs. Doubtfire Video" from EDJE video in Bluffton - and fail to return it... EDJE will call the cops, have you arrested, thrown in jail and PROSECUTED.

So... how is that waste of tax money setting with you?

I think it's disgusting. Look it up... it's true! They have wasted thousands of dollars via Prosecutor Michael Lotzenheiser and his crazy action of prosecuting these terrible law breakers.

What a joke.
JWMiller

Columbus, IN

#2 May 14, 2013
How bout you just not be a dumb piece and take the video back? If you don't take it back it is theft whether its worth 10 cents 10$ or $10,000. That would be known as common sense, which isn't so common anymore.
The Leveler

Muncie, IN

#3 Jul 5, 2013
It's not about the ten cents - JWMiller.... it's about the THOUSANDS of DOLLARS that have been WASTED IN WELLS COUNTY INDIANA in this silly practice - which would honestly be laughed out of Small Claims Court! This LEECH, Ed, owner of EDJE Video is using the system...at a great cost to taxpayers!
Wanda Barns

Mokena, IL

#4 Sep 9, 2013
The Prosecutor Mike Launtizenheiser has somebody from the church that owns that video store. The court makes lots of money over these prosecutions. They put them on several programs (example probation)that you pay for like every thing in the Wells County Court system.This is just another money makeing scam from the Wells County Courthouse.
common scents

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2015
Well take the videos or games back and then you don't have to worry about anything. Stop your bitching and do what's right and don't steal. End of story loser.
Steven

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 21, 2016
common scents wrote:
Well take the videos or games back and then you don't have to worry about anything. Stop your bitching and do what's right and don't steal. End of story loser.
Quit being a judgemental bitch unless you know this town!
cbeabout

Bluffton, IN

#7 Mar 21, 2016
I have lived in Bluffton all my life and was living here when ed started this company and have rented there several times. But guess what? The bottom line is the same... u agree to the rental terms u up hold them. If u don't then expect the worst to come. And as for tax payers money don't be the dummy to break the agreement and no tax dollars will be sent. Time to man up btown. U can't agree to the terms then don't sign up to do so.
Blufftonbob

Bluffton, IN

#8 Apr 8, 2016
Wanda Barns wrote:
The Prosecutor Mike Launtizenheiser has somebody from the church that owns that video store. The court makes lots of money over these prosecutions. They put them on several programs (example probation)that you pay for like every thing in the Wells County Court system.This is just another money makeing scam from the Wells County Courthouse.
Gotta love bluffton rumors... no movie theatre because the church hates movies... someone from the church owns the movie store. Haha.
Betty

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2016
Its simple theft is theft if you agree to take it back do so if not go to jail like I said theft is theft if you think it was stupid to go to jail over a 2.50 movie then your an idiot no matter how big or small the crime is its still a crime I rent from there all the time never have had a problem I have 5 kids that come in as well none of my kids have problems oh wait that's right we don't steal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluffton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Truth 95
Bluffton's biggest slut. (Jan '16) Aug '16 Corman 11
nasty amish at walmart (Jul '11) Jul '16 WhoresNrednecks 8
murder 1985 (Aug '09) Jul '16 Savannah LeeAnn 10
sharon case Jul '16 tj h 2
kids ranch (Aug '07) Jun '16 Amanda coffield 26
Rachelle glancy Jun '16 Gorgeous 3

Bluffton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluffton Mortgages